Corporations are literally retarded

JUST

that's the bed they choose to lie in.

HOGGED

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Here's the main thing about the NRA, it's funded by donations, I am sure it's corrupt to some level, but do (((they))) not understand the more they put the NRA down the more money goes to it?

It's not because the NRA it's because delta is shit and people aren't looking to pay to die in a plane crash.

Nice

BDS JEW COMPANIES

>Recucklicans are exchanging 40 million dollars so 13 NRA members can get slightly cheaper airfare

This is how cucked Recucklicans are to the NRA. Get all these faggots out of office and into the gas chambers now.

be nice, corporations are people too

>being this retarded

Delta chose to end their deal with the NRA themselves, retard.

it's always nice to see virtue signalling backfire horribly

I think liberals assume that the NRA is a gun manufacturer.

is life hard for you? you know, being this stupid.

>ending it cost the airline a $40 million tax break

>they have rifle in their name so they must make guns
i can imagine this thought crossing their addled mind

I know that higher processes of thought are difficult for you underage faggots, seeing as your brains haven't fully formed yet, but regardless whether Delta chose to end this is not the issue at all. Recucklicans had this deal in place and were willing to give up $40 million if no school shooting took place.

My one liberal friend thought it was a gun manufacturer and like a paramilitary organization that killed people.

I am not lying and this was a normally intelligent individual, a robotics engineer.

Okay, so what exactly was this tax break about? How do they get such a big tax break from a barely known discount for NRA members?

>willing to give up $40 million if no school shooting took place.
No, they were willing to exchange a tax break for future investments until the corporation took a very public stance against the bill of rights.

They'll hire anyone over at Brocklette Tower, won't they? You should get back your old gig as a Walmart greeter.

>How do they get such a big tax break from a barely known discount for NRA members?
That wasnt the deal, genius. They werent awarded the tax break for giving NRA members discounts, who told you this?

They pulled the tax break because in targeting the NRA, Delta had to take a public position against the bill of rights.

It's essentially a Delta-only tax break on airline fuel

>That wasnt the deal, genius. They werent awarded the tax break for giving NRA members discounts, who told you this?
Nobody, since faggot OP and nobody else has posted anything to explain it, not even a link. I'm supposed to be stupid for not being able to read OP's mind?

>A $40m tax break was implemented just because they supported the NRA xD republicans exploded-teh-heck-outside, my fellow posters!
It's time for you to stop posting.

the tax deal was already in place since obama. the republicans revoked that tax break since delta doesn't support our constitution.

No, you're fucking retarded for being an absolutely ignorant underageb& or 5th grade dropout. You learn why the state and national governments gives tax breaks to companies in Civics 101.

Don't feed it.

Great. We'll be able to put four more missiles in the arsenal.

I have a liberal friend that’s positive they sell guns

wow what a well thought out, intellectual response. You are literally definition of triggered right now m8.

You are retarded because you expect to be spoonfed by others. KYS

Stupidest one I've heard is that the NRA is a group of CEOs from gun companies.

Everyone know it's actually a group of bitter men who hates on stronk womyn.

the NRA doesn't even need to spend much money on lobbying.
not on actually defending the 2nd amendment.

most of what they lobby for is above and beyond defending the 2a.

as far as that actual core mission, all they need is a membership list of millions of people, and to donate the maximum to a politician, which is a few grand for each one, and say "hey, remember we've got 10 million fucking voters, and another 90 million sympathisers." just don't fuck with us and we're good.

most of their spending is to get shit like this discount linked to a tax break and other shit thats waaaay beyond defending the 2a.

like, why does a gun owner care about delta getting a $40 tax break? how did that tax break get into the tax code where apparently belonging to a lobbyist organization gets you a massive tax cut?

The tax break wasn't apparently linked to the NRA discount.
The GOP just decided to fuck with them because they fuck with guns.

>most of their spending is to get shit like this discount linked to a tax break and other shit thats waaaay beyond defending the 2a.
lol another genius who thinks Delta got awarded the tax break because they gave the NRA a discount.

You just blow in from stupidtown buddy?

Republicans signed the state budget without a 38 million dollar jet fuel tax discount, because delta decided to back the wrong horse. You niggers still work for us, and when you get uppity we crack the whip.

It's not about the money, it's about the message.

They think it is funded by a handful of billionaires like all of their leftist lobbying groups are.

Political retaliations against companies seems pretty short sighted to me desu. It will influence future companies to look elsewhere for new facilities and projects.

Are you actually retarded? If so, you should seriously consider suicide.

>this is what brain dead retards believe
How embarrassing.

>It will influence future companies to look elsewhere for new facilities and projects.
Or maybe they'll better evaluate the costs associated with virtue signaling against the bill of rights and decide not to instead.

>no one spoonfed the baby
>post cancer meme

The absolute state of Sup Forums these days

People legitimately believe the nra is the national rifle army

Watching cuckservatives rant about muh free market over this is hilarious, tax breaks for certain companies only is the ultimate crony capitalism

B T F O

Grandstand and virtue signal removing a shitty discount only used by 13 NRA members.

Get gibs removed by state and have to pay $40,000,000 in taxes.

Well I'm sure at the very LEAST the CEOs and high ranking members of gun companies are members of the NRA and affiliated with the organization.

>Elon Musk's growing empire is fueled by $4.9 billion in government subsidies

Obongo says hi.

Kind of a tit-for-tat; you take something away from a certain segment of the population because of what they believe, we take something away from you, as a corp, because you believe by doing that injustice, you'll be rewarded with extra patronage from the people you were trying to impress with it in the first place.

>bake that damn cake, bigot.

>Company takes a flagrantly political action
>Opens itself to political retaliation

Can't say I see a problem here. Companies need to be reminded that staking out political opinions has consequences, and that they should sit the fuck down, shut the fuck up, and get paid.

bump

>massive corporation doesn't get a tax break
>republicans can pat themselves on the back for obeying their benefactors
>democrats have $40 million more in the bank for state funding
>all of the public feels good
>Delta is the only loser
We need more of this.

>their new "customers" can afford tickets and gender-studies loans at the same time

>It will influence future companies to look elsewhere for new facilities and projects.

>Relocating the largest US passenger traffic airport because "muh gun control"

Good luck with that one.

no more layovers in ATL!