If you like the thot on the left instead of the woman on the right, I’m afraid I have bad news for you

If you like the thot on the left instead of the woman on the right, I’m afraid I have bad news for you.

You might be a nigger. Or you might have been brainwashed by “music” (((producers))).

Rap is poisoning White society. Being passive about it is not going to help us, saying “it’s just music”. Our women are wanting to become “thick”. Why?

Mainstream culture is filled with this filth and we are going to lose if we lose our women.

Why not like both?

t.titlet hiplet asslet roastie

>left
>fertile woman ready to get bred
>right
>stick
>you
>flip ladyboy faggot

>if you like a woman with big tits and child bearing hips over a stick you might be a nigger

?

The one on the right is anorexic you stupid flip.

WTF????

Anorexia?? Huh???

Venus von Willendorf described female sexuality and what makes it good.
Big ass,big tits. Thats a prime female,not your walking stick anorexic model

Men are naturally attracted to features pointing to fertility, like big milkers and wide hips.
The starved female on the right looks like she'd die in labor.

I prefer small tits so I'll go right.

left is better, fag

Sorry but i hate rap music
AND i'm just a perv so i like big boobs (and titjob)... I prefer right

Shit
I wanted to write left kek

That’s a fertility goddess faggot

If niggers are the only reason society prefers titty monsters to literal walking skeletons, then maybe they're not so bad after all.

>Would you rather shake or rattle?
The one on the right cannot sustain a healthy weight to support pregnancy. The one on the left will develop gestational diabetes because she's already a bit of a fatty.

Also:
Medieval Paintings of wealthy women. You, OP, are a literal ignorant fool.

>The one on the left will develop gestational diabetes because she's already a bit of a fatty

I wonder what kind of manlet skeleton you are if you consider that fat

The one on the right is on the verge of dying though. How am I supposed to have an erection for an Auschwitz survivor?

Come home...White Man

??

>he thinks the people that made that actually thought it was an attractive body shape

>liking any woman that dresses like that in public

I was being more tongue in cheek, really. The one on the left, barring the plastic surgery, is actually at a very healthy weight. If both women are near 5'4", I'd say left is about 120 lbs, and the right is probably closer to 95 lbs.

OP is a fag, he is correct that THICC is for niggers but pic related is the white mans woman

this, hourglass, healthy skin, medium tits and waist for 10 white babies!

They're both white, 14 words
If you want to D&C whites you might be a half breed or a nigger.

Realistically the chick on the right wouldn't be able to walk in a straight line after casually hanging out with me.

op is pushing pedophilia and should be banned for 2 weeks

THIS is the White Man's woman.

Prove me wrong. Pro Tip: You cannot

I would be glad to have any woman right now.

You're a nigger.

the one the right is sick

And you're a fag

ive heard duterte is merciful upon degenerates who turn themselves in. your mind is broken, turn yourself in.

Might as well just start fucking men at this point if you find that attractive.

We don't like black skin

This is the future. Say it with me Fags

im a fag for being against race mixing? How about go fuck yourself shitskin

The lady on the left is 100x more woman. I'd take the left one everyday. That skinny slice on the right needs some steak and donuts

there is a video of her pussy flopping out for those that don't know. she has a roast beef sansqich down there. huuuuuuge flaps

the one on the left is not thicc.
you are right though.

>skin is literally the color of shit
there has never been, and will never be, an attractive black woman

Based swede

Come home....White Man.

post it

op confirmed for gay pedo.

There's no human races, you fag
Or please, be my guest and:
1) Define a race
2) Define a human race
3) Use scientifics works to argue
4) Because you'll fail: go fuck yourself

You obviously have no idea how to utterly destroy a chick.

Holy shit the shilling is becoming increasingly absurd....

If she's willing to paint herself green and put in some tusk dentures, I'd fuck her. Just to fulfill my orc-conquering fantasies. I blame the Elder Scrolls.

t.virgin

the one on the right is smaller and skinnier, and so i can fuck her better i guess, i'm a small cock dude, the one on the left is too busty, she makes me kinda insecure and her slutty looks arent helping eithers she's too electric for me. She's the type of women that makes many guys just fap at home with no social contacts cause she's like that. So yeah the girl on the right is the sweet one

I'm really getting tired of angry adolescents on Sup Forums, telling me that I have some kind of moral obligation to be sexually attracted to skeletons.

I like curves. It could be because I'm straight.

hard to judge these womans if you cant see their feets

WELL YOU ARE A FAGGOT TOO just on the other side of the fence, im the 10000 volt on that fence retard

>Brainwashed by Skeletor

>there are no races,only humans
>source; your ass

kys memeflag

>t. Low test beta "male"

Girl on the right is repulsive. How could she possibly have healthy children?

She is alright.

absolutely agree user, sick of these chubby chasing faggots with poisoned minds doing the call and response tapdance to whatever (((they)))) want.
>see fatty
>THICCC
>but I don't really like fa-
>THICCCCCC
>well I guess something's wrong with me I better start liki_
>THICCCCCCCCCCC
>YAS I get it now, THIC BRAPF!
fucking useless trash, subhuman faggots

hahaha you're in for a rude awakening bruh. the one on the right is class A

>anorexic
>class A

Kek
I love 1890's book
Can't wait for your racial hierarchy

Sure Schlomo

>>Rap is poisoning White society
And its been happening for Decades..
I see pathetic white boys daily sagging their pants, blasting incompressible babble.. it's almost funny, but I pity them in a small way. Are they even worth saving?

Does anyone get the irony here that no one in this thread could attract either of these two women?