Would you?

Would you?

YES YES YES YES!

I have to properly summon & ascend her first.

Posting superior Assassin.

wont she kill me if i try and stick it in.

What are you asking me?

you're not a woman so no

At first when I saw the thumbnail I thought this was an onahole.
Then I realized it is an onahole.

Assassin (caster)

I don't have magic power, so it's safe.

There is something terrifyingly wrong with the anatomy in this picture.

Adopt? Sure.

Those scars are hideous so no.

Would you satisfy your sexual needs with her user

So why was she going around killing woman in this series?

>scars on her face
uh, no thanks.

Agreed

To sleep in their intestines and pretend she had a mother, or something.

It's Assanagi; embrace it.

Jack is not for lewd.

So when are they gonna make Ed Gein?

Oh you sweet summer child

but it's not summer

Jack is for cute and lewd.

Why does she dress like this then?

>One of the most depraved and feared serial killers in history
>Actively mocked the police efforts to arrest him and taunted them over more victims in his bloody rampage
>"I know, let's turn him into a loli to sell shit"

and it worked.

met a girl last weekend. she's 1,50m (4"11) and wants my d. she looks pretty much like ops pic. how much did I won real life lottery?

you're going to jail nigga

a person who can't even buy cloths the right size?
definetively no

>3dpd std-ridden shit midget
0/10 at best.

NEEDS
MORE
JACK

She would've so much potential as a trap
I need another Astolfo

who is attila?

I'll treat her to a candy

Yes. I love this ASSassin.

sure I would

At least Strange Fake fixed that shit by stating that, because nobody knows who Jack the Ripper is, a completely different Servant is summoned for each class.

Yes, i like the crit loli.

she virgin tho.
she 19 don't worry. also I live in pedophilia country no.1

He also turns into loli jack whenever he tries to be a little girl.

Is Strange Fake actually good?
I avoided it like the plague for the longest time because it looked like edgy fanfic shit.
But compared to this show it suddenly looks like high art (note that i actually haven't watched Apo, im just here for the lewds)

You can have stds even if you're Virgin, you just don't know

yea but it's really unlikely tho

You mean Ayytila,

ayy lmfao

It's by the guy who wrote Baccano, of course it's fucking good. The pacing is glacial, admittedly, but other than that it's easily the best work in the Fate series.

You've got Gilgamesh and Enkidu reuniting. You've got the very concept of disease summoned as the White Rider by a little girl in a coma, and it does anything she even slightly wants to horrifying effect. You've got a guy who's so chuuni and obsessed with King Arthur that everything he holds turns into Excalibur. You've got a corrupt police chief arming his subordinates with copied Noble Phantasms made by the author of The Count of Monte Christo. You've got a Dead Apostle with six lives fighting the Six Billion Dollar Exorcist in a fight that's likely cooler than anything the Servants will manage. You've got Prelati, the madman magus who corrupted Gilles and wrote that Cthulhu-summoning book of his, summoning themselves as Caster. You've got Heracles summoned as Archer no-selling the Gate of Babylon during a fight that's explicitly a reversal of UBW's Gil vs Herc. You've got Waver motherfucking Velvet returning as a major character rather than a simple cameo. You've got the American fucking government themselves pulling the strings behind the war.

And most importantly you've got the 7v7 Grail War done in a way that isn't braindead fucking retarded.

It's fucking great.

>but other than that it's easily the best work in the Fate series.
Not even fucking close nigga

Get back to me when some characters have actually developed or the plot has gotten interesting and its not just a string of random fights and introductions.

I rolled Jack and Merlin last month.
Jack was my first 5 stars even.
I feel like I finally can start playing FGO.

>you've got a bunch of setup with absolutely no development or conclusions and a bunch of characters who've yet to get past a surface introduction

Yup, sounds like a Narita series in the first five volumes alright. Wonder if it'll last until the eight before turning to shit once he tries to advance the storyline like his stuff always does.

>You've got the American fucking government themselves pulling the strings behind the war.
I was all for that shit until i read this.

I really despise organization shit.
Too much random shit that can just be chalk'ed up to them just being super skrit and stuff, making it a never ending plothole that just sucks life out of the series, just like Grand Order.

I haven't read strange/fake, but from what I've read of the Durarara novels this just isn't true. There's a new arc that starts and resolves every 1-2 books. Though admittedly, I can see problems arising when it comes to Narita actually having to end the war and kill off a bunch of characters.

>You've got Waver motherfucking Velvet returning as a major character rather than a simple cameo
>implying that's a good thing
Also just shouting about some scenes being cool doesn't make it good, Narita is known for writing cool scenes but being subpar at connecting them together with a coherent plot. And some of these sound really dumb once you stop being a fanboy and read it again.