North africans are the only truly master race

-We enslaved/killed 20 million niggers.

-We conquered Italy/Spain/Fr*nce for 7 centuries and fucked/raped your women, you have our pure arab and berber blood flowing in your veins.

-We enslaved 3 millions of wh*tes just 2 centuries back if you think of it. (youtube.com/watch?v=IP_-iVjcjiA )

-We are still enslaving wh*tes nowadays, i'm just sitting at home while waiting for my whitey slave to go to work and pay the 'jizya' in form of welfare :)

How can you not agree with that ?

We are the only race that has never kneeled down or worshiped anybody but Allah.

(North African ) Arabs:
-high testosterone levels
-alpha religion
-can get a tan
-dark tenebrous hair
-conquered europe and rape you women for 7 centuries

white euros:
-low testosterone levels
-christcuckity & cucktheism
-founder fathers of LGBT rights and feminism along Jews
-can't survive under the sun
-age like milf
-were in a muslim country at most for 1 and half century

There is so much past tense in your post, I don't understand why you think you're master of anything but the once was.

These are simple FACTS, not a wakanda we wuz kanz meme.
The ultimate redpill Sup Forums refuse to swallow.

>nafri apes thinking they are umayyads

You can't errase history my friend.

>t.former slave speaking.
>Large raiding parties might be essentially unopposed. When pirates sacked Vieste in southern Italy in 1554, for example, they took an astonishing 6,000 captives. Algerians took 7,000 slaves in the Bay of Naples in 1544, in a raid that drove the price of slaves so low it was said you could “swap a Christian for an onion.” Spain, too, suffered large-scale attacks. After a raid on Granada in 1566 netted 4,000 men, women, and children, it was said to be “raining Christians in Algiers.” For every large-scale raid of this kind there would have been dozens of smaller ones.
t.1onion

>
-We conquered Italy/Spain/Fr*nce for 7 centuries and fucked/raped your women, you have our pure arab and berber blood flowing in your veins.

Kek in your dreams, that's the arabs, NA are not arabs, just their raprebabies, they tend to really despise btw from my experience.
North africans have been systematically conquered and submitted in this order by:
- phenicians
- roman
- germanic tribes
- arabs
- spaniards
- turks
- french

Outside of niggers I don't see a population that has been more frequently subjuguated and buttfucked into submission.

That's beyond my point. To put it simply, you cannot claim supremacy when your population lives in poverty, regardless of your past successes.

the ' NA are not arabs ' meme is getting borring.

>some cowardly raids
>meanwhile north apefrica has been Rome's bitch for centuries

There are a LOT of these threads popping up.

>le 60% face
>thinks he is arab

You should move to the USA, they have people with the same mindset.

>We are the only race that has never kneeled down or worshiped anybody but Allah

You believe in fairytails
also goat fucking

north african masters enslaved wh*tes, you never did. That means that we are eternally superior to you fucing cuck, damn wh*tes are so retarded that you have to explain same thing 3times.

nah i'd rather stay in france à baiser ta pute de soeur.

>north african masters enslaved wh*tes, you never did.

You're not suggesting white people never had white slaves, surely? You're not suggesting white people never subjugated their white neighbours, are you? I think it goes without saying, both of these are true - not that they're reasons to be proud, but just to prove your unintelligible point wrong.

But going back to my original point, which was that TODAY, in the modern word which we live, your glorious North Africa is a backwater dump compared to the rest of the advanced world.

>'jizya' in the form of welfare
The only jiz ya'll be getting is from your French bull's cock.
Stop leeching off baguettes, I think they've had enough of you.

>be nafri subhumans
kek

>Has to fuck a white woman to show his self worth

Guys, don't waste your time replying to this piece of shit.
He's only here to cause butthurt.