It is time to show are power levels

I am talking to some people high up in the NRA and the Florida trump campaign. We want to do some kind of protest on march 31st of this year. One week after the march for our lives. Let people know. spread this flier. Do anything you can to get this ball rolling. We only have a few weeks.

>bump

> bump again

Bump
I'm down

"Our" fag

Hells yeah.
In contact with someone name "ed mcdougall" now.
this shit is going down!

Could you at least pay some high school graphic design student 5$ to design a decent flier? This embarrassing piece of "art" belongs on /r/crappydesign
Fuck, seeing this shit makes my blood boil. This shit design is worse than having all our guns taken away.

I'm not opposed to a new flier but graphic design costs money I don't have. You are welcome to make one yourself if you please. I would welcome it.

5 fucking bucks and a high school kid, bro.
Nobody will take any movement seriously will a flier like that.

jeez fine I'll get on it, but the event is still on

Yay, another rally where I can go get beaten with clubs and doxxed for being a Nazi. These things will go no where until Antifa is crushed. That needs to be the number one goal. We need to give the government the option to fix it or tell them we will. No more political terrorism in the guise of being a counter protestor. They continually violate everyones civil rights but we just deal with it and somehow expect a turnout. If you can't get people to turn up to these things it does more harm than good for your ideas too.

>jeez fine
hes doing you a favor show some appreciation, this is literally trash tier

Right.
It takes to much ink to be effectively printed.

Real change has never taken place with words alone. All change occurs as a reaction to some physical movement. If you will read up on history, this same scenario caused a massive revolution around 250 years ago.

>get beaten with clubs
Would a 2A march seriously take place without everyone carrying their rifles?

Don't worry this rally will have a lot of mainstream support as well

Good point!

If this is actually happening, DM me on @AnticomOfficial on Twitter. I can possibly boost numbers and I am also a life NRA member.

So is this in DC only or are we doing it elsewhere? Any Washingtonstatefags around?

Nah don’t care anymore. Guns are going to be outlawed soon, American civilians are too tame to do anything of significance to stand up to the left. Not a big deal, we already live in a multicultural police state, not much of a difference to be made. Gonna be playing on the launch of Kronos 3 vanilla wow server, or maybe Femlyst Burning Crusade. Gonna keep smoking getting higher and higher, having a good ass time.

>/r/crappydesign
why dont you go post it there faggot

>Power level
>Can't even use correct Grammar

Get the fuck out right now

I don't think you belong here at all user, go be a defeatest addict somewhere else.

Personally I think if it became an open carry rally it would hurt the cause. Gun normies aren't quite ready to digest that sight without squirming.

Just remember its all about optics. If any sperglords or shills show up with nazi flags you need to abuse them and run them out of the area asap.

This certainly wont be a trap and have some false flag happen to further discredit the right.

Yes we need to make sure of this!

I am for real about this. If there is a false flag it ain't coming from me

Guns are great, how do we not need them anymore?

oh shit I didn't even notice that

>Unironically inviting Sup Forums-tards to your protest

Enjoy being ridiculed when only 20 people with kekistan flags and guy fawkes masks show up.

Bump!
>Shall
>Not