>Italy is white

This is a leader of Italian far-right nationalist coalition who got most votes at last election from northern league. Meaning, he's not just Italian but supposedly a model of a "true European", prime northern ethnic stock.

Honest to God, I've seen Mexicans and pajeets who look more White than him.

Europe is truly fucked forever. Don't any of you cucks ever dare "56%" at me ever again.

He is white. Dolichocephalic skull and euro features
Show your flag, American nigger ape

The way he rubs his hands, the smile, it reminds me of something else. What's his heritage?

His party somehow just elected for the first time in Italian history a black person as a senator.
He managed to find a nigger racist towards others niggers

the 56% meme really took a massive hit on amerimutts, the butthurt is unreal

>Dolichocephalic

He's brachi as fuck, true white man on the right.

They have more than one they even have a Muslim one

Italians were not considered white in the US just a few decades ago. Funny how people forget when confronted with real human garbage.

Amerilards elected a nigger two times in a row LMAO

well for that matter Benjamin Franklin didn't even consider Germans or Swedes """white"""
almost as if the "white race" is a pathetic joke that rootless new worlders use as crutches to make up for their formlessness

Why are you trash talking this guy? Can't you see he's trying to make Italy great again?! Knock it off. You're the reason people keep calling us 56%.

He's borderline white

A typical far-right "white aryan" on the Sup Forums
Ahahaha

He's not dolichocephalic, he's brachicephalic like an armenoid

He's a certified cuck.

nah, more like meso at best, he's a typical dinaro-med

I have no idea but so far as I can see anyone who gets to the top in (((politics))) is in (((their))) pocket.
>part and parcel

>Don't any of you cucks ever dare "56%" at me ever again.
True. If you are American, you are 100% obnoxious, entitled, whiny nigger, regardless of your skin color. Now fuck off to watch Black Panther.

these threads are essentially pic related
hopefully amerigolems will be soon put out of their misery and ethnically cleansed for good

>t.amerimutt thinks he has authority to decide whos white and whos not

haha,get real faggot

HE'S A HONORARY SUBSAHARYAN!
LEAVE HIM ALONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>Italians were not considered white in the US
>Benjamin Franklin didn't even consider Germans or Swedes """white"""
What race do you think Italians, Germans, and Swedes were considered? Black? Asian? Aborigine? You're retarded if you actually believe this. No one in their right mind ever considered them any race but white European.

I think you should.
1-find better bait, becouse this is old and you use same meme flag.
2-not argue if Italians are white enough since it is their country as part of Europe and this is no America.
3-stop posting on Sup Forums and find better job, jewish commie scum.

"white" is and has never been an even remotely valid taxonomical classification, just desperate new world autism to make up for your blurred racial lines
all of those are caucasoids, "caucasian", that would be the race, which essentially includes nearly all west Eurasians

That's right, desi girls are best.

You need some glasses

>subsaharyan

My fucking sides

>They weren't considered white
>W-white isn't a real thing anyway!
Nice goalpost shifting Marco

no goalpost shifting, not my fault your negrified brain can't follow a basic conversation

oh look, its another amerifat thread trying to LARP as whiter than europeans.

>america isnt even safer than my south american shithole

AHAHAHHAHA

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHA

Whither than you Pacos.

amerimutts are good at keeping the façade of first world country but it's essentially north brasil under construction, I love it

Old ally is right yet again fuck all of them they can rot in thier shithole Countries for what their Grandparents fought for. and all non Germans can fuck off Germany or they will get deported

>SUBSAHARYAN
Lol

He looks like a mario should. He's not muslim or nigger. He's got that "white" my family banged or got banged by non whites but we bred it out best we could. Now pass the naples style pizza and a glass vino, heeeeey!

if there is something we can enjoy in this post ww2 nightmare is seeing the jewsa go down the shitter before our eyes as the outdated golems they are

Even in this third world shithole people are smart enough not unironically think "white" (blanco) in any way implies any kind of racial purity. We have an entire autistic list that describes the exact word to be used for each specific kind of mongrel, according to the amount of blood of each relevant race that he contains, which is what you would use if the conversation was about racial purity.

If you're asked what race you are and you replied "blanco", it would just mean that you think your skin looks sort of pale, and that you have no idea what race you really are because you can't trace your ancestry past your grandparents

It is not without irony that it's amerimutts who are the most desperate to classify themselves as "whites", which literally means "relatively pale looking mongrel".

can we start the mutt thread now?

HE LOOKS LIKE AN ARAB MONKEY

Yeah you americans have your own very unique definition of what is white and what not, doesn't apply to the rest of the world though.
There are many white mexicans because spanish people are white.
I always cringe when i see american mexicans who are obviously white call themself people of color because they somehow believe being spanish means you're not white.
Same goes for Italy, what isn't white about that guy? dark hair and brown eyes means he's not white?
A lot of austrians and swiss people look like him, i guess they aren't white either?
Americans should have a mandatory course of racial anthropology and subtypes in the taxonomy.

so hes not white cuz he has a tan and brown hair? lol america anglos... so much to learn still

no doubt about it, south Americans are rather humble about it, amerimutts are absolutely desperate to prove themselves Europeans to the point of assuming their masters' form an attack actual Europeans

>italian
>white

choose one

This tbqh. My dad is german, mom’s side is anglo.

When I was young, i had platinum blond hair. I have very pale skin and blue eyes. Now that i’m older my hair is brown. So what an american would say is that I used to be white? But i’m not now? Hm.

>russian rapebaby talking about being white

Post boypucci.

That's Mugabe's son

They're basically their own race, not white, not black, not arab, just "italian". The ones in the north are just slightly taller and paler, but still obviously "italian" looking like salvini.

La creatura...

>Far Right
No,the far right got 0,8%

Italians were considered white since the moment they arrived in the USA. What schools did Italians go to? White schools. Did Italians use white or colored facilities? White facilities. If an Italian married an Anglo, was it prohibited by miscegenation laws? No, it wasnt. There was dislike for them in several parts of the USA (and still is in certain isolated parts of the South), but they were always white.

Its only the modern day stormfag LARPers that argue needlessly about these things.

There's smart niggers that realize the rest of their race is retarded so they side with white people. We should side with them when we can, uses SJW logic against them when you have black people supporting your cause.

Then why is he doing the merchant hand rub?

that's the guy that says sicilians are not white? lmao

I don't think anyone from Lega Nord has every said anything about southern italian whiteness, it's all about being leeches, dirty, poor, corrupt

is he a muslim? is he continuing the policy of shooting at migrant boats heading north?
if the answers were 1)No 2)Yes, than we're in good shape.