I just paid $600 to have my car fixed

I just paid $600 to have my car fixed.
In Europe I wouldn't need a car, I could take a train to work and walk everywhere.

How do we solve the car problem?
Also would you reccomend selling plasma

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ow5nZ64Zoiw
youtube.com/user/PaintballOO7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Taking public transport is like begging to get enriched. Would never give my car away.

Oh no, responsibility!
SAGE

Cars are the biggest Jew trick. Slave away for the next 10 years for something that depreciates the moment it leaves the lot. There’s a reason why some cities have shit transportation systems. It’s all one big conspiracy. LA is a fucking parking lot at all times

why dont you learn to repair your own vehicle? you should take pride in things you have earned and care for them

They purposely spread everything out in the US so you need a car and constantly need to get gas

You want this plazma?

>WANTING to take public transport with the niggers and their spawn while they cough over and over without covering their mouth

Buy a bike you worthless fatass

ameripoors lol

>selling plasma
are u a crack addict or are you on meth

that's called capitalism
600?
oh noes!!!!!!

>Buying new
>Not being able to pay $10k over 3 years

You get jew'd either way here, public or car transportation.
Only way to not get jew'd here is the bicycle.
So yeah

What kind of car? What did you need to get fixed?

You know.why dont.dribe your cool muacle cars? Cause id need to be filthy rich to pay for its HP/emission taces. Be glad ameribro.

I haven't been in any kind of public transport for years. I just walk or ride a bike everywhere.

On the rare occasion I really need a car, there are car sharing services that are really cheap. Just find a car, drive wherever and leave it.

>How do we solve the car problem?
You could move to the city.

Fix your own car, soyboy

In Europe you would also be making less money and housing would probably be more expensive.

>Taking public transport is like begging to get enriched.
unironically this

You can’t
American cities and towns are designed for cars

Fix your car yourself
Everything you need to know is on YouTube
youtu.be/Ow5nZ64Zoiw

Can’t wait for the bike tax

>Only way to not get jew'd here is the bicycle.

Until it gets stolen.

>Also would you reccomend selling plasma

Yes. There's no downside. However, since they got a lot of bums donating for a quick 50 bucks for more liquor or heroin they seem to have cut down on the payment to make it more a charitable thing than a financial incentive.

Check around if it's actually worth going over there and donating versus doing some odd job instead.

Learn how to do the work yourself, I've saved thousands of dollars over the years.

Having a car is better

you people disgust me

move to a big city and use the mass transit with all the other niggers, faggot

>selling plasma
Depends. Where I used to go they dropped the payout crom $60 to $20 each time so it wasnt worth it anymore.

Why in the fuck are you not fixing your own car?

>fixie
>not 2008

swedebro, its kind of gay that a suave croat has to tell you that brakes are in.

>How do we solve the car problem?

car problem actually saves you from the nogs. cookie cutter subburbs are your fence, once you solve the N problem you can move back into the cities and cycle to work like good europeans

Oregon has it already.

Its the same here in the urban areas. OP is obviously lucky and lives in a 98% white state.

Fixie is fun tho, normal bikes and singlespeed are for women.
Brakes are also for women.
Pic related, my first fixie back in the day. My dad made me get the brake even tho it didn't work.

Public transportation is for niggers and shitskins. Why on earth would you want to be around them?

>2008

well its 2018 here in the 1st world, i dunno about you brah, youre gonna have to make a more convincing argument than that to make me envious of your Lada

anything lower that 50:15 and youre a pussy, jsut saying

why must you jew mutts ruin everything, no but for real why

>bike tax

only america could make that happen, only your country would stoop there

>Not realizing bicycle seats require you to put 25-40% of your bodyweight on your perenium (the area between your nuts and asshole)
>Not realizing this can lead to erectile dysfunction
>literally making your dick not work to get around
Stop being poor and buy a car.

What was wrong with it

I have 3 cars, but I'm not gonna pay $18 city toll and $9 hour garage parking.

those are some ancient cranks. Ive never rode a fixie but skinny tires are horrible for comuting if your city has tram lines. never again for me.

>well its 2018 here in the 1st world

lurk some /n/ its all about utility 90s mtb mods in cyclo trends

>Sitting on a bike like it's a fucking scooter instead of standing like an actual human

what about motorcycle? is that a happy medium?

Public transport only works inside cities, you're better off with a car everywhere else.

Caring what US poorfags on /n/ find trendy to compensate for their pleb lifestyle.
I ride fixie because it's hard and stimulating.

Only fat people will get ED if they ride bikes.
Still, most people could care less about ED. It will only affect them in old age and old people should not have sex anyways. Divorcing sex from procreation and turning it into "harmless fun" was a mistake. It's neither harmless and the fun it gives you is more similar to a drug-like high than actual fun. Socrates said the sex drive made him feel as though he was chained to a madman and was pleased to be free of it when it went away later in his life. Old people today try to keep it going, they someone are under the delusion that it isn't having a negative impact on their life.

>I just paid $600 to have my car fixed.
if you are poor and/or neet learn how to fix your car on your own dumbass

Forgot >

Having your own personal private transportation is a luxury yoh fucking retard cuck. Move to a big city if you dont want a car

this.
>good on gas
>much more versatile than a car
>faster than a cuck bike
>cheaper

the only downside is you gotta watch out for chink drivers turning you into a pancake

What about winter

>Caring what US poorfags on /n/ find trendy to compensate for their pleb lifestyle.
>I ride fixie because it's hard and stimulating.

did you posted that pic of broken crank on n? 90s mtb conversions are brilliant as a zombie apocalypse/commute bike. fixies are only for fun, not for city commute.

dont be a bitch faggot
plus its not like a bike is any better

it was a ROUGH 6 months - year
But I've actually done it
I was able to reorganize my life so that I don't need a car
IN A SUBURB

Dont ask me how, but its actually pretty nice. And the money ive save made the slightly lower paying job actually increase my take home pay

I should warn others though, it severely limited my dating options until i got my groove right - but totally worth it

Also I've given up trying to "solve" anything
I started out no car bc of a DWI - had to work on me first. And now that i have my license back and cash to buy a car I actually refuse to do so for at least the next two years
Walking opens your eyes to just how many problems there are in our world. Absolutely mindblowing
Shits way fucked yo

>Walking

from a suburd? that is crazy user, how did you do it? do you commute by bike?

>In Europe I wouldn't need a car, I could take a train to work and walk everywhere.
LOL. First of all, trains don't take you everywhere. Chances are if you live in a small enough village the train tracks don't even go by and you may or may not have a bus that comes round once each day or once each week.

I live in a big city, and we have subways, trams and buses. But let me tell you it's no fun during the rush hour, because guess what, we don't have school buses in this country, and students get a free bus pass instead. I've had a few cases where I couldn't get on the bus because it was so crammed full of kids, an additional two passengers just wouldn't fit.

Btw. my last car repair was just over 2000 Euros, so I feel with you, bro.

Why don't you learn how to be a man user and fix it yourself? I bought my first car a couple years ago for $1,000. I still daily drive it.

I commuted 45 minutes almost every day in the capital and it's hilly. It's possible if you are in your 20's. The only other guy I knew who rode one was the guy who introduced me to it and he was an army guy.
No trams here and yes I posted that crank some months ago on n.
Thin tires work well here.
You live in Zagreb?

Do not donate plasma, they inject you with stuff that makes you produce antibodies.

>in europe I wouldnt need a car
You... you havent been to europe have you?
Or do you just intend to live in the biggest city you can find and never leave?

Poor people can't, because you need a bunch of tools, a place where you can lift the car up or somehow get unterneath it, and of course you might fuck it up completely if you don't have any experience doing repairs.

Europe is not the same everywhere.
I commute to work across a border 1.5 hrs each way .
In Germany and Holland it's doable

>I commuted 45 minutes almost every day in the capital and it's hilly. It's possible if you are in your 20's.

it is possible, but not the optimal tool for the job.

>You live in Zagreb?

yes, a lot of tram lines, scary stuff with skinnies rain or no rain. When roadbiking its different since your focus is usually higher than on early morning commutes to work.

>Why don't you learn how to be a man user and fix it yourself?

doesnt work if you live in an apartment

I have never owned a garage or a proper place to work on my car. I bought a set of wrenches for about 25 bucks and that's taken care of 90% of what I needed. If you need a place to crawl under your car, hop a curb at walmart, or some other large parking lot, in the middle of the night and get to wrenching. They'll leave you alone.

>because you need a bunch of tools
They cost next to nothing. Harbor Freight sells most of the tools you need to work on a car. You can find second hand tools very cheap or even free at garage sales.
>a place where you can lift the car up or somehow get underneath it
Most repair jobs do not require you to go under the vehicle. There are apps to find people with garages and pits you can rent now.
> of course you might fuck it up completely if you don't have any experience doing repairs.
Failure is the greatest teacher.

I mean in europe, there is decent enough public transportation in the cities but it still sucks being dependant on a bus or a train or whatever to reach the destination. I quite like the freedom a car gives.

>There are apps to find people with garages and pits you can rent now.

I could use some recommendations for this actually.

>$10k
>Full cost
user, 10gs is a pretty low estimate, but let's go with it. That does not include insurance, registration, inspection, and fuel. Legal obligations are in the range of $1-2k per year. The average person is probably dropping about $800 in gasoline, too. Now your $10 car will last realistically three years without having moderate issues, but even then you really have to do some maintenance (oil, fluids, lights, etc.) and these are increasingly such that someone cannot even do this at home without significant investment in equipment.

That 10k also comes with either financing or opportunity costs.

I'm actually not sure of the name but I saw something on TV a few weeks back. Garagetime maybe?

This and ChrisFix
youtube.com/user/PaintballOO7