Do you have any black friends? If so are they aware of your political views?

Do you have any black friends? If so are they aware of your political views?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dbfXp8_qjo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. And Yes.

Yes.
She voted Kokoomus

I'm black and I'll be your friend :3

My neighbors are black and I go over there house to drink but I hide the fact that I think they are low IQ subhumans because they are in fact really nice and welcoming people that just happen to sell a lot of drugs

I've talked to a black person maybe once in my life.

Yes
Yes

No. When I was in high school I tried to get this black boy in my parody rap group specifically so I could use him to make fun of how often they say "nigger" safely.

I have no friends im a lone wolf

I have never seen a black person except through my window omw to work.

you arent really missing out on much

I have a good friend who is an immigrant from Kenya. he is a bigger anti semite then me.

no, there's probably 10 blacks in the whole country
I did have a gypsy friend as a kid though

No.
I've talked to three black people in my whole life.

blacks are very high on the normie thinking scale.

i was one of the 30 white kids in my whole school but we all got along great. it was really a war between the mexicans and the black kids. had a few bet friends growing up who were black and they dont give a fuck if youre extremely right leaning.

This explains so much. The average European has literally no fucking clue about the nog menace.

I had one once

I mean you barely even seem them around, the guy was a british exchange student.

yes and they know I'm liberal

yes and they're too fucking stupid and apathetic to understand politics and social issues.
I ask them about elections in their home country and none of them even vote.
This is how I know BLM posters are just kike larpers.

admitted fake
try harder, faggot

regularly drink and talk shit with with a few old blacks at my local dive bar
they know im a racist and conservative
its prolly why we only see each other at the bar

Have 2. Well one of them is fully Somalian and half Somalian. Both acknowledge the IQ debate, fully embrass it. They both love Nietzsche and his “Overman” idea. They understand culture is completely fucked and understand their own race is as they said it “bunch of animals”.

Louisiana?

that's pretty woke

NOVA

>yes and they know I'm liberal
oh, so they know you hate white people
that probably doesnt bother them

I don't have friends.

BUT, I did have black friends growing up.

where the fuck is that?

People like you and I could only end up here.

and thatd barely even a nog in the first place (north american nigger)

Yeh they tend to like me more when I tell them.
I think they appreciate a white person not trying to be a placating wigger in front of them.

pic related

they never say nigger only nigga

I have a friend that's half black, he's pretty ant-sjw but are relationship revolves around drugs so we don't reallly talk about race politics.

my country doesn't have blacks in a 2 digit number...

carpetbagger Virginia

don't know how you get NOVA out of Arlington, Virginia, but ok.

>Do you have any black friends?

Yes. I've known most of them since kindergarten.

>If so are they aware of your political views?

No, but I doubt they'd care. See, blacks are aware that they're the cause of their own problems, this idea that the white man is a homicidal, deculturalizing, enslaving rap machine is reserved to a few upper-class, leftist-educated blacks. Most black people hate other black people and are quite fond of the white man. I remember some black man talking about having a black surgeon and talking about how he wanted to say "You better go get the old white man that's the REAL surgeon cuz you ain't puttin' your black ass hands inside MY chest!"

Saw this recently, you know the story behind it?

>Do you have any black friends?
Yes
> If so are they aware of your political views?
She is semi redpilled, like on Fags and stuff like this, so i only show my power level a little bit

NOVA
NOrthern Virginia VA

Why do you willingly come to a place where everyone hates you?

You are so fucking lucky.

ah ok. i'm not familiar with ebonics.

I've had a few work friends that were black that I got along really well with.

They've tried to keep in touch after I'd quit but I'd always just ignore it or taper it off (wasn't because they were black though, I just hate being social)

Politics never came up, they never gave a shit about that kind of stuff

Why am I replying to this slide thread?

Hahaha so fake. Great parody.

I'll be your friend, keep up the good work bro stay safe.

One talks about Napoleon all the time to me and one of them (the half one) talks about Hitler to me. He said once “Just imagine if they won”. Yeah, it’s strange.

My girlfriend is a 9/10 black girl and she openly tells all of her black female friends that im "alt right" like its a trophy :^)

they just laugh at anything i say even when im being an asshole. i think they are scared of me lmao. gf has also talked about white power before

I don't have any friends.

Got one, he is half black though, private school education, both his parents are doctors and he works in law enforcement... He is about as redpilled as anyone I know

disappointed with that half assed attempt

Sandnigger friend, he wants a ethnonation where whites lead, he just wants a secure job.
Pretty based on JQ. Depressed because he is a sandnigger.

Yes and Yes. they have seen my evolution into a more racist person too it's great.

>Do you have any friends?
No.
Well sorta, but mostly no.

No, all the blacks I've ever known or seen have been completely retarded, drug dealers, thugs, possible spies for the Nation of Islam, or just plain old rude and unfriendly. Then there's always that one black that overhears you calling a group of his kind niggers (you know those ones that hang out in the parking lot of the LCBO and harass women as they pass) then he come up and talks to you nicely trying to prove himself to be decent. Nah fuck you nigger, I think, don't try to prove anything to me. Go shame your shit people into not acting like animals, then we'll talk.
IMO blacks are completely worthless as friends, and you can't trust them. How can you trust a person who's eyes are so dark you can't tell where he's looking? How can you trust a person who's face is so dark, you can't sense what he's thinking, or what his emotional state is?
Fuck niggers, good for nothing, that's what I say.

It's like going to the zoo.

The shrieks and threats when I call them niggers is priceless.

I offer them a deal which they always reject. I'll stop saying nigger when you stop saying "whiteboy". They don't like that deal.

had black friends all my life, none of them are actually intellectually capable of understanding the nuance of my political position, sadly

Kek

Colleague, not a close friend per se. I'm a LEO and the most capable, professionnal and motivated colleague in my team is black. He is himself pretty harsh on minorities, but I keep my powerlevel partly hidden in general. I crack implied racist jokes at him all the time but he's ok with it because I actually respect him an he knows it. But he's the exception imo.

Yes, I live with two black men in Boston. Being Boston, they are “highly woke” and never reeeeaaaallllly trust whitey. As the politics here become more incendiary, they’re starting to think I’m a fascist. I’m trying to do damage control w pink pills presently, such as, “You know Commander Rockwell and Malcolm X were chummy?” And “How about my fellow fascists from the great etho-state of Wakanda, amirite?”

As of now none, i had successfully disposed all of their bodies.

I went to kindergarten with a niglet back in '98 or so, and that's pretty much the last of time I talked to one.

I have a half Japanese friend and a half Iranian friend though. But both of them were pretty much brought up in Norwegian households.

Same. The eyes go down, see pic related.
>omg a fascist.jpg
Then go up, meet cold green eyes staring without blinking, go down...etc.
Funny to witness. They are truly complete cowards. Too bad most of my brethen are faggots.

>my fellow pol
nice try skynet

My girlfriend is black and i call her slave bitch. I whip her and chain the slut to the bed posts. She moans like a dumb beast and calls me master.

We've been friends since we both wage cucked at FedEx, he knows I'm right wing, I distrust Jews and Trump's not that bad. He's just not political, nor expresses any interests in it. He's black lol. My Moroccan/Egyptian friend? He hates the kikes, loves guns, and thinks white males are under attack, we roll up a blunt for our boy Mateen since we're from Orlando.

In Kuhmo we don't have niggers.

Yes, "friends", not aware of my views though I think they suspect. We're pretty chill, though. I can go to nigger filled neighborhoods and not worry about being killed, at least.

>She moans like a dumb beast
kek

Isn't that a tire brand?

Pics?

It's city in Finland.
You migth be thinking of NOKIA.

>black
>that flag
You’re dating an Abo, m8?

I do, he's a doctor. His scottish mom is right wing while his girlfriend is a coalburning commie.

I think he knows my views, but we've not really talked about it.

Yes, they don't act like a pack of ignorant monkeys either. We share similar views and disagree on some. If everyone in the world thought the same it would be so fucking boring I'd kill myself

yes i have a couple black friends; no nigger friends.
yes, they know part of my power level, but not my final form.
besides i don't hate black people i hate niggers.

>Dive bar
> Arlington VA

We don't got a lot of those left buddy, always good to see a hometown pol user though. I was at work in a couples house down of Walter Reed and their neighbors were complaining about the growing number of conservatives coming to the area, which brought a tear of joy to this lifetime resident's face

Back when I had a kikebook for a short while, I shitposted a lot of hitler youtube videos, shortly after a mixed black acquaintance added me.

Also some black girl added me too. No idea why.

Some black people are pretty clever, this guy is a quiet genius

I have many black heroes but they don't make them like that any more

I live in an isolated part of my country, I've meet some amerindians but never a black person or a muslim person.

Not really, few on Faceberg from school but we never interact.

I used to date a black chick when I was studying in France. She was from Virginia. She was super smart, we got along well. I still miss her a lot of the time. Still dislike niggers, though, but she was the exact opposite of that.

never before have i seen a fibby so pibby

I knew this one half-black guy, but he got stabbed by gypsies with a screwdriver and I haven't seen him since. He was a pretty cool guy desu. no other blackies in my town.

Yeah, a few. I hate mostly all of the poor besides the working poor and everyone knows it.

Everything I've heard about gypsies on here makes them sound scary

slabber

blacks dont know shit about politics. youre either a RAYCISS or youre not. they couldnt give less of a fuck about economic or foreign policies

I tried to redpill a black kid from college one time on the jews. Oh it was epic. I got called a nazi like 5 times. But by the end of it with enough marijuana and explanation how they are hurting black people too he finally understood.

Would I do it again? Hell no terrible mistake. Took me like an hour and a half of explaining myself to this guy so he didn't tell everyone in school I am a nazi xD.

gypsies practically run the country and I don't even think they realize it. the average gypo family here has about 15 kids, so they get about atleast a few thousand € every month just because of that. they also get free housing, free electricity and water, free food etc. they deal drugs and a bunch of other illegal shit, so they make even more money like that. I am willing to bet that any random gypsy you encounter here is 10 times richer than your average citizen. they all drive cars that are worth atleast 20k€. the police don't even stop them anymore, because they're way too scared of them. I am 100% certain that a gypsy could stab or shoot me right now and wouldn't serve a single month in jail, in fact he would probably sue the goverment and get a nice payday from it.

Who here hates Thomas Sowell?
almost nobody
we hate packs of niggers, not black gentleman

Yes and yes. He voted trump, was a hilarious shit storm on facebook from his wife's family when he posted he was voting for trump, and the reasons why.

No, I don't know any atm. But black people are pretty rare here, we have more sandniggers. And even of those the only one I know is a co-worker I worked with over a year ago.

A few, its rare to find one that isn't a nigger thug and/or a fucking brainwashed libtard, but they exist. They're still too normie tier to ever understand this shit tho, we just have to agree "no politics" whenever we hang out