Will this be AotS?

Will this be AotS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=noTZ9Yw569g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=noTZ9Yw569g

No because it's not moetrash where nothing happens

Never read the manga because I knew it's probably going to get an anime adaptation eventually.
I hope it's deeper than it actually sounds.

It's literally not. I think the author lost his mind and drove the ending of the story off a cliff.

At least there are a few scenes I'm looking forward to seeing.

Sharpen your katana and prepare to teleport around for the boring edgy adventure of the year.

the meme Sup Forums aots chart can still make newfags butthurt year after year
:')

>The opinions of a small minority of NEETs angers me

Nice emoticon by the way.

No, the source material is bad to begin with.

Did you even read the source material? It's the edgiest self-insert story you can find. There are 5 chapters where the main character kills 2ch posters through their phones for shit talking about him.

it's giant hominids and lol random data all over again.

No, haven't read it yet. I figured I would watch an episode or two then decide if I even wanted to.

look at ganz anime and there you have the answer

Yes

Gantz anime and manga at least had tits to compensate Hiroiya's atrocious writing, Inuyashiki has no such thing, he thought this shit would be so good on writing alone that any sort of fanservice was deemed unnecessary.

>main character

That was the villain. You are complaining about a villain being edgy.

The manga had potential, but it fizzled out with the generic ending

This sound hilarious.

This is that manga where the lonely old guy who's dying gets hit by aliens and gains special powers, right?

Yes.

Wonder if Trump will make his appearance.
The final arc of the thing was the hottest of all garbage though. What was that shit?

No idea, perhaps the author got bored with it?

>deeper than it actually sounds.
What?

It's an action manga, are you people retarded?

The end was foreshadowed since like chapter 19, trump was funny.

Burgers always get butthurt about things

>CG trash produced by a dying MAPPA
yeah, totally

>MAPPA
>dying
Somebody is salty.

It's not CG, it has CG. And the manga is full of CG and real life photos, have you literally never read an Oku manga?

I think its threads will be fun along with Black Clover's.

Last I checked, Altair and Kakegurui were suffering

The ending was wrose than Gantz?

Suffering from what? Pneumonia?

Yes, rushed out of the ass despite Hioriya having the concept for Inuyashiki in his head from the start, he always said it would be a short series that he had everything planned.

Character designs were made by the same guy that did the designs for the Gantz anime.

Was this really popular enough to warrant an anime? The manga is a fucking trainwreck.

Is the plot basically Ajin + God Bless America?

Old dude suffering.

So it's Miyazaki's biopic?

I won't be watching even if it's good, I am still extremely butthurt about Gantz's atrocious ending, which still genuinely hurts even 4+ years later (and 6+ years since Reika's death)

Hiroya Oku might've created one of my favourite pieces of fiction ever, but fuck him and his works. The ending of Gantz made me feel the same depression and bitterness that original NGE fans felt after episodes 25 and 26, and then again after EOE

The old man from Gantz was Hiroiya inspiration?

I dont know anything about miyazaki's suffering, so I cant comment on that.This is just a story about an old dude getting shit on daily even by his own family.I think watching his suffering animated would a better experience than flipping pages.

Inuyashiki is a pretty comfy SoL though.

It's a very simple and familiar story, if I could make a WEG I would put "Expected some random page from Gantz Final Phase" and "Got Up by Pixar".

In all honesty, it all will depend on the seiyuu work and secondly how bad will the animation be, as long the show avoid QUALITY and have great voice acting it will be a fucking nice show.

>disrepescted old family man
>cancer
Is this Breaking Bad?

that was the villian and did that because he was getting cyber bullied

Yeah, I'm looking forward for the seiyuu work for the old man moments, edgy kid seiyuu can do monotone all the way and preparing my sides anyway for the domestic terrorism arc.

the only difference is that he gets superpowers instead of meth

>because he was getting cyber bullied
It was random comments on 2ch mocking his mother, who had just died, he caused this because his mass killings lead to the public knowing who he was, then knowing his mother who tried to apologize on television for her son's behavior before she died.

It will depend on how trash everything else will be, because it certainly won't be AOTY worthy if it's going to be the same thing as the manga.

I always liked him the most.

Yes

it's pretty funny that's why I liked the manga

How can you be so sure?
Maybe all that super power shit was He being delusional under meths he takes recently.
He got nothing to lose any way.

It won't be, if only because of how the story turned out. If you cut out ~50% of the superfluous Shishigami bullshit, most of the manga is actually quite beautiful - all the way through to "this moment is the reason why I was born". But then, the asteroid development came, all of that beauty and intrigue washed away. No, I didn't think that there was 30 volumes of material or whatever possible for Inuyashiki. But, I also don't think that the way in which it was ended was the right thing to do for this manga.

It was neither of these things. He killed the man who actually doxxed his innocent mother (leading to her suicide), and then the people who had encouraged her to kill herself.

because an edgy teenager gets the superpowers too

He has more screentime than the old man, he is the MC

The villain can be the MC you tards. Light was the villain of Death Note but was still the MC
inb4 hurrr light was a hero hurrr

>most screentime equates to being the protagonist
ever notice how this manga is called inuyashiki and also the protagonist's name is inuyashiki and also he is on the cover of the manga

the old man took up a lot of the pages too.

Now that i look at it though it's more like the manga is two different stories that are intertwined

I like to think they were actually 4chin trolls

user I know that feel, the ending of Gantz also made me feel somewhat depressed. I remember just being in an awful mood for like a week

Reikas death (and especially the 2nd death) was so unnecessary and something I might never get over. I wish the final arc of Gantz could just be erased from existence. Then it would be one of the greatest stories ever told.

I started Inuyashiki but I heard the end was just a bad, so I dropped it. Not going through that gain

It's a fucking edgy alien manga

Since Maruyama left it's on life support

Actually, the fact that you self inserted as the psychopathic "edgy" villain tells more about you than the story, even worse, you think this is what people are doing. You know the readers are rooting for the doggo (and his old guy), right?

>his idea of protagonist is so shallow that it's merely depicted by the title of series and book cover
Yes, I already know the author did a horrible job at portraying what he intended, and ended up giving out a completely different product where the old man was barely a character, and how most of the plot/character development revolved around the edgy teen and his views

Interesting, I'm starting to realize what kind of people are the ones that scream "edgy" everywhere like morons.

you're fairly new at this, aren't you
try to add at least one true thing next time; that way, someone will fall for it

Stay in denial if that makes you feel better

AMERICA
YES

Yes

I bet they will change Trump for Denzel Washington or some random nigga.

I hate Trump hysteria but it's probably tasteful coming from Japan.

Knowing how Oku makes americans seem like the coolest dudes even when they are doing bad shit in his works, I suspect he wasn't even trying to mock Trump with this,

I bet the anime is just a promo to announce Gantz new anime BY MADHOUSE.

Action grandpa - How come this is not a thing until now?

>aw it hurt me so bad fuck that ending worst arc ever
This makes me like the ending even more, thank you