FUCK MUELLER

This is so fucking wrong
>FLYNN

>WAS

>FRAMED

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-flynn/judge-presiding-over-michael-flynn-criminal-case-is-recused-court-idUSKBN1E202V
foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/01/mueller-team-seeks-delay-in-flynn-sentencing.html
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE38943_a.html
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/891431096688271365
youtube.com/watch?v=d7Uy0Uznw4E
pjmedia.com/trending/report-mccabe-may-asked-fbi-agents-change-302-forms/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hahahahahaha
don't worry he has a BTC wallet filled with Kremlin's bribes

That was Comey. And you're an idiot.

Why did the judge initially assigned to the Flynn case have to recuse himself?

Why hasn't he been sentenced?

Why was he charged in December 2017 for something that he was publicly cleared of any wrongdoing in January 2017?

proofs ?

Proofs for u

>Why did the judge initially assigned to the Flynn case have to recuse himself?
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-flynn/judge-presiding-over-michael-flynn-criminal-case-is-recused-court-idUSKBN1E202V

>Why hasn't he been sentenced?
foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/01/mueller-team-seeks-delay-in-flynn-sentencing.html

>Why was he charged in December 2017 for something that he was publicly cleared of any wrongdoing in January 2017?
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html

Why don't any of the Mueller shills that live on the board 24/7 want to engage whenever his dirty cop case against Michael Flynn is brought up?

Every time I ask for proof, the shills either disappear or ignore it. Yesterday a New Yorker puff piece about Steele was posted as "proof" of the dossiers authenticity. The article actually corroborated many of the criticisms against it. The media is now running with this ((berg)) guy even though there is nothing incriminating coming from him.

Don’t betray your country kiddos

nah, Mueller is a chad, Trump's a virgin.

Pretty sure it's illegal to interview someone as part of a criminal investigation and fail to mention that they're being interviewed as part of an investigation.

Pretty sure everything on Flynn has to be tossed out because of it.

How did he betray the country? All I've seen is that he worked in an official diplomatic capacity by speaking with the Russians and even informed the Obama administration beforehand.

Why is everyone on this board a fucking traitor to our nation?

The law doesn't apply to everyone anymore.

Obviously you're a traitor. You're ok with people being framed and set up.

Be patient. I am coming back.

Mueller is unironically a traitor. He's implicated in helping give US nuclear materials to Russia. Mueller had a major role in the Uranium One deal coming together because he personally transported yellowcake enriched uranium samples to Moscow for the State Dept while serving as FBI director
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE38943_a.html
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/891431096688271365

It's fucking hilarious
>Talk with old FBI friend at lunch
>Talk about work. Mix up a few dates and names because people are allowed to forget things
>Get arrested, find out it was an investigation all along
>You just lied to an FBI agent claiming that you ate spaghetti dinner on December 12th but you actually ate spaghetti dinner on November 28th

Going to be so funny when Trump gets dragged out of the White House in chains and you're all still "But her emails! But Uranium One! BUT OBAMA!"

Playtime's over, kiddos. The grown-ups are taking notes.

>This is so fucking wrong
>>FLYNN
With Jews... you lose.

Your projection is showing

Flynn is the ultimate bad goyim. Someone post your best punished Flynns pls

bump to expose leftists and shills

You'd just be laughing all the way to the commie gulag, wouldn't you, you ratfuck?

Because our nation is sick, and we have to surgically remove the infected tissue.

LOCK HIM UP
LOCK HIM UP
flynn was very dirt from the beginning...sold the USA secrets to the USSR

The only thing he did that's fishy is his work with the Turks. That might be explainable or it might not. We don't know enough.

Citation?

Flynn's a cunt.
I hope Mueller burns down the whole place.

Like, would I complain about an illegal coup and point out legitimate problems?
Yeah, duh.
What about her emails? What about uranium one? Why aren't you concerned about that?

Once he wins his case, his suit against the Government will enrich him at the tax payers expense. We only have the communists to blame

breitbart news, wall street journal

Link?
I aint about to do your job of the accuser.
>inb4 shill

Mueller was the one who covered up 9/11 and you're calling Flynn a traitor. Remember Flynn and pizzagate? You really think it's a (((coincidence))) come the fuck on?

That'll be a declaration of war against a democratically elected president, the Constitution and the American citizens. I hope they try that shit.

The shills are hardcore trying to flip the narrative here, it's insane. They are literally just taking everything their masters have done and attributing it to Trump. It's nothing less than a push to create truth.

Trump could fire Mueller tpday and he'd be entirely within his right to do so. Nothing Mueller has done has been about Russian collusion, it's clear that people in the intel community have it out for Trump, the investigation is already tainted meanwhile the FBI misses a nutjob who THEY COULD HAVE STOPPED shooting up a school, but of course that gets turned into 'muh gun control'

Trump can only have something big up his sleeve if he's allowing this to continue. The genesis of the investigation is tainted by the Clintons, everybody knows it, its tainted by the biased fbi agents, they've proven nothing, Trump is not even being accused of a crime, it's a joke and Trump needs to make a hard choice and do something, and take the fallout for it.

Hahaha this is funniest shit ever, I am becoming a fat ameritard from eating all the popcorn, every day this shitshow gets more and more exciting!

Nice try comrade

t. faggot shill

Lots of them around the board today

Do you feel it coming? The reversal is happening.

mother
fucking
checked

Honestly, that’s really screwed up. I’m surprised he’s not going Rambo on the people who screwed him over

youtube.com/watch?v=d7Uy0Uznw4E

You will thank me later

Lol

I hear ya m8. Still waiting on some punished Flynns if anyone is holding. And WHERE are all the assholes trying to convince people Mueller is /ourguy/? Wouldn't this be the thread of the day for them?

Seth Rich is alive and well.

Can anyone in this thread honestly say they know what's going on, without deriving from a narrative?

McCabe falsified 302 reports of an interview Strzok had with Flynn. Mueller then used these false reports to pursue a perjury charge.

All facts show that Mueller is a dirty cop, his team is a dirty team of lawyers and DOJ - FBI bureaucrats that hate Trump, and now they are ramping up their dirty cop tactics in the face of being exposed as a completely fraudulent sham counsel for which there was no basis for there to have ever been an appointment of one in the first place

Trump is a kike, letting his allies get aren't up the river like this. Trump could fire everyone in the FBI right now and permanently shut down the organization, but he doesn't. Because he's a kike.

pjmedia.com/trending/report-mccabe-may-asked-fbi-agents-change-302-forms/

>"I have been told tonight by a number of sources ... that McCabe may have asked FBI agents to actually change their 302s," Carter told host Sean Hannity.

>The 302 form contains information from the notes an FBI agent takes during an interview of a subject. It is used by FBI agents to "report or summarize the interviews that they conduct."

>"So basically every time an FBI agent interviews a witness, they have to go back and file a report," Carter explained.

The FBI is an unconstitutional organization. Trump could shut it down today. Why hasn't he? Just fire them all, it isn't difficult.