The pit bull question

Why do so many people still defend owning dindogs?
>the official pet of niggers and white trash
>violence is in their genes
>makes up less than 10% of the dog population but over 75% of dog attack fatalities
>banned in multiple cities, states, and entire countries
>slaughter other animals, children and even their owners
>can take baseball bats to the head and still attack relentlessly

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gkUum
web.archive.org/web/20180306172202/http://journalstar.com/news/local/911/pit-bull-on-loose-after-attacking-woman-in-north-lincoln/article_128cdc61-3b8d-5d93-8034-f6d8d42028c3.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Wqp9uFGKK-M
researchgate.net/publication/305270428_Characteristics_of_1616_Consecutive_Dog_Bite_Injuries_at_a_Single_Institution
pets.webmd.com/dogs/features/pit-bulls-safety#4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Working_dog#Jobs_performed_by_dogs
youtube.com/watch?v=-aB6QOVGyfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Huh, an attack within the hour too!

I don't think the government should be able to tell people what kind of dog they're allowed to own.

That said I think anyone who allows a pitbull around small children is a moron.

I can understand from that perspective. But I’ll be damned if I’m walking my dachshund and see another dog owner walking a pit bull approaching me; no other breeds have that significant of a history for going full killer when seeing a person or another dog.

If you see the flags here, they are mostly American geoflags but in higher proportion to the proportion of Americans visiting this boards. Few Europeans and rest of the world have those type of dogs. I believe that the defenders of pitbull are pitbull owners themselves and get triggered by these threads telling the truth and come here refuting that these collective of pitbull breeds and mutts are a killing machine.

Labradors or some other breed can bite more but the bites of dogs of pitbull type of dog are more fatal.
Can you explain me that reason that some branches of US Armed Forces have banned this type of dog in their facilities?

This is your daily reminder that Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world, and anyone that attempts to defend them or owns one, is a nigger.

Archived links (.is) - archive.is/gkUum | (wayback machine): web.archive.org/web/20180306172202/http://journalstar.com/news/local/911/pit-bull-on-loose-after-attacking-woman-in-north-lincoln/article_128cdc61-3b8d-5d93-8034-f6d8d42028c3.html

>A pit bull that attacked a woman at a north Lincoln home early Tuesday remains on the loose, a police spokeswoman said.

>The dog became aggressive inside the home, in the 1700 block of North 31st Street, at 12:45 a.m., Officer Angela Sands said. A 25-year-old resident there GRABBED A BASEBALL BAT AND BEGAN HITTING ZEUSs the pit bull in the head after it bit her hand and chest, Sands said.

THE DOG THEN LATCHED ONTO HER LEG AND WOULDN'T LET GO AFTER SHE HIT IT ABOUT 30 TIMES WITH THE BAT, Sands said.

>The woman and her husband tried to get the dog out of the house as police arrived, SHE SAID. ZEUS WAS STILL BITING THE WOMAN’S LEG, so officers stunned it with a Taser, and it ran off.

>The woman was driven to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
>The 2-year-old white pit bull is believed to be injured and remains dangerous, Sands said. Police do not have a photo of the dog.
Police have notified Lincoln Public Schools officials.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wqp9uFGKK-M
HE DINDU NOTHING

>>makes up less than 10% of the dog population but over 75% of dog attack fatalities
Oh hey, you're still using a statistic that derives its estimate of their % of the dog population from "ads for puppies" in places the author doesn't specify, and their % of dog attack fatalities by lumping in 6 distinct other breeds of molosser dogs with their numbers, when "pit bull" is already a blanket term that encompasses between 4-7 distinct breeds depending on who's using it and how.

Those are some solid statistics, right there. Real settled science.

>mfw I visit my friend sometime to see his pitbull who's the nicest fucking dog ever

Women owning pit bulls are usually the worst type of characters.

>Why do so many people still defend owning dindogs?
I've always wondered what TV show, movie ot cartoon made most blacks rush out in mass and get pit bulls. I wonder the same about Newport cigs, shitty malt liquor, 40+ yrs of lame stale Dr Seuss coon tunes, etc, etc. I wonder which is the bigger heard animal sometimes; niggers or cunts?

Does my doggo get a pass?

pics of the dog or it didn't happen

I don't allow my wife or kids in the homes of anyone with nigger dogs.

I fucking hate you faggots with your animals, fuck off with your shit

fucking dykes, every last one.

>Few days ago Sup Forums loses their shit over some nigger that kills a dog and wants to raid her
>See shit like this, the need to get rid of the complete existence of this type of dog

I hate this site

>le all of Sup Forums is the same

literally
>there is only one race, the dog race

It's her own dog, shitposter. She would know what type of dog she lives with?
>The 2-year-old
> SHE SAID. ZEUS

wouldn't

>makes up less than 10% of the dog population but over 75% of dog attack fatalities
Thats just cause pits are better at it. Per capita, poodles and chihuahuas are both statistically more aggressive, and cause more bites per year.

The owner of the dog is the second to last person I trust to tell me what breed it is.
The last person I trust is the media reporting on a dog attack.

Pics. Of. The. Dog.

Neck yourself. Fuckin loser

Pit Bulls are a cancer upon dogs. We don't even have to actively kill them off. We could just ensure they don't breed anymore and they'd be gone in 3 of their generations.

There's a bizarre cult following of these dogs. Only priority is to make excuses for the dog and there's never sympathy for the victims. It's a sickness.

Yeah and statistically speaking you're a fag

It's the same bizarre cult that enables black people

THE TRUE HEART OF THE MATTER FINALLY SURFACES

Pit bull type dogs should all be banned.

Pit bull is a mixed breed label commonly used for dogs mixed with terriers and occasionally bull dogs but have very similar physical characteristics such as strong jaws.

it goes in all fields

What do you fucking shills have against pitbulls? Don't like a dog that won't passively let you fuck it?

Nah, only capable owners / dog trainers should have them - trainers and security purposes. Not all Americans including wiggers and niggers having it.

And that type of dog be allowed in certain conditions: watchdog, no contact with babies, not allowed in flats, have a course before acquiring the dog. Every nigger owning a pitbull without certificate gets arrested.

The final solution for the pitbull question is buying a fuckin crocodile.

>Infants were more than 4 times as likely to be bitten by the family dog and more than 6 times as likely to be bitten in the head/neck region. >Children ≤5 years old were 62% more likely to require repair; and 5.5% of all patients required an operation.
Pit bull bites were implicated in half of all surgeries performed and over 2.5 times as likely to bite in multiple anatomic locations as compared to other breeds.

Characteristics of 1616 Consecutive Dog Bite Injuries at a Single Institution (PDF Download Available). Available from: researchgate.net/publication/305270428_Characteristics_of_1616_Consecutive_Dog_Bite_Injuries_at_a_Single_Institution [accessed Mar 06 2018].

I've known many pitbulls that are good, but honestly as a breed they've proven themselves to be very dangerous without proper care

you should need some kind of licence to own one, like to prove you can restrain your animal should it get kill hungry.

that seems to be one of the main problems I see, people unable to restrain or overpower their pitbull when it's in a kill frenzy

No. Pit Bulls need to be erased from existence. I just proposed a humane method for doing it. I'd be okay with just putting them all to sleep immediately though.

>ensure they don't breed anymore
>gone in 3 generations
maybe you shouldn't breed anymore

Pit Bulls should be guard dogs, but not pets.

Sounds oddly familiar...

>maybe you shouldn't breed anymore

I'm in NYC and these are a very popular dog. I'm in a very Italian area and I think it's a "tough guy" thing. Like, "look at my dog, my dog can fuck up your dog, my dog is fuckin tough." And then you got a lot of women writing on FB about how they're the sweetest dogs, they're just "misunderstood."

Lol they do the same thing here, Arabs, south Europeans and Turks. Always a fucking pit bull.

I hate shitskins so fucking much.

There is always a pit bull in our shitskins "gangster" videos, it's so fucking cringe. I've never seen a Swede with these type of dogs before. Must be a coincidence obviously.

** slaughters your grandma because she stood up too quickly **

Jew spotted

exactly as the same modus operandi of this video
>They also have “great tenacity. They put their mind to something, and they do it. That’s what makes them great dogs for sports

>I think it's a "tough guy" thing

>But pit bull advocates and some experts say the dogs get a bad rap. They say the dogs are not inherently aggressive, but in many cases suffer at the hands of irresponsible owners drawn to the dog's macho image who encourage aggression for fighting and protection.
in pets.webmd.com/dogs/features/pit-bulls-safety#4

Because they are like the most perfect metaphor for black people in society and liberals despite being retarded aren't entirely clueless. If you accept the premise that pitbulls are genetically more predisposed to violence you have to accept that genetics can influence the behavior of populations. That is the scariest fucking premise on the face of the Earth for liberals to accept because it completely demolishes a significant portion of everything that makes their framework congruent. If you can make the case that the risk created by the nature of these animals undermines the nurture applied to them statistically, it's not a large leap to do the same with humans and the number 1 obvious target (and ask yourself why is it so obvious) would be black people. So people see these animals and say "OH IT'S JUST THE OWNER NOT THE DOG!" because it's crypto-virtue signaling. To own one of these animals is to put your life and the well being of your loved ones at risk. It is the closest thing you can do to literally sheltering an actual Somalian in your house. Pitbulls are a lot more symbolic than people want to admit because if the "Pitbull argument" of nurture over nature falls apart, it falls apart for black people, then it falls apart for women, then it falls apart for other groups, and the liberal approach to the world collapses entirely.

I should add it's no surprise that people who own Pitbulls tend to be minorities themselves or women and in the case of women 100% of the time are coalburners usually with enormous daddy issues.

I am stil amazed why anybody would choose a doggo like Labrador over a Pitt. It must be because of the "im cool cause I own this" matter right?

Doxies or go home

You choose a dog according to your needs and conditions. One breed or mutts of breeds has better characteristics for a job than others.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Working_dog#Jobs_performed_by_dogs Or you gonna use a pitbull for everything and getting shitty results.

If the Dutch police chose a pit bull instead of German Shepherd and pit bull not trained, the Turkish protester would have more probability to die and police get sued.
youtube.com/watch?v=-aB6QOVGyfg

The data suggests the general trend is that most pitbulls never kill or attack people. To put this in perspective, it is estimated that there are between 3.5 and 5.5 million pitbulls in America. If we take the low end of that and apply the 2016 numbers on fatal dog bites attributed to pitbulls (22), than that means roughly 1 in every 160,000 pitbulls or 0.00000625%. This is the exact opposite of what we would expect if murder is unilaterally part of the genetic makeup of pitbulls.

Put another way, there is no evidence that all or even most modern lineages of pitbulls are selectively bred for aggression, let alone complete undomesticated murder. This is a complex dynamic and not remotely something intrinsic, if it were intrinsic to these dogs then all or the vast majority of pits would be regularly attacking and killing (which based on the above obviously isn't something the data supports).

Rather there is likely a particular set of genes (like the MAOA gene found in nearly 5% of blacks associated with "shooting and stabbing behaviors") that leads a select group of pits to be incredibly dangerous. In fact looking at the data suggests that there is a sharp divergence of pit-lineages going on. Keep in mind that based on things like the Belyayev project that the number of generations to very selectively breed out traits is surprisingly few.

Where is your data coming from?

His ass

Well its strange too because he changes his result too to include that they dont murder everyone that they bite. So therefore they arent aggressive either.

Aggression can be biting someone and not killing them. I would be curious if had those numbers handy as well.

All those "oh chihuahua's are more aggressive" niggers need to fuck themselves too

Ah good point, aggressive and potentially life threatening. An aggressive chihuahua can be dealt with an aggressive pitbull could kill you.