Who would win? Canada or Poland?

Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/ref/guides/006/98-500-x2016006-eng.pdf
statcan.gc.ca/pub/85-002-x/2015001/article/14244-eng.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Canada was 53% White in 2016 and will be 49% by 2019

Dishonest Pole is dishonest

The Canadian government is cooking the 2016 census to make it appear that visible minorities are smaller than they actually are.

>The government throws around the 22% visible minority #, when in fact visible minorities are 47% and European Whites are at 53%. Trudeau does this as follows.

There are two ways to determine whether someone is White on the Canadian census; one is by ethnicity, of which a respondant can choose one or more (infinite ethnicities) (ie. Canadian, Scottish, Indian, Chinese, Cameroonian). This is problematic for the most part; however there is on reliable indicator from this methodology that excludes almost all non-whites (counting people only with White European ethnicity and excluding any non-White ethnicity as that would make the person non-White).

The other is the Visible Minority statistics always shilled. Census respondants are asked "Is this person:" (White, South Asian, Chinese, Black, Flip, Spic, Arab, Southeast Asia, West Asian, Korean, Japanese, Other - Specify). It works as you'd expect, except for one gigantic mindfuck.

Justified (((based))) on some Employment Equity Act definition, if someone chooses Arab, Latin American or West Asian, and chooses White as well, they are NOT counted as a visible minority. Like wise, if they write in any European country they are NOT counted as a visible minority.

To give you an example,

>Sunni Lebanese Muslim declares himself Arab and White, he would NOT be counted as a visible minority.

>Morrocan Muslim Arab says he is Arab and French, he would NOT be counted as a visible minority.

>Black "huewhite" Brazilian chose Latin American and Portugese, he would NOT be a visible minority.

So essentially millions of Arabs, West Indians and Latin Americans are excluded from the visible minority statistic because of this kikery. Almost every Arab comes from a Euro-colonized country and a lot hold European passports, same thing for Latin Americans and West Indians.

Straight from the Census guidelines:

>www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/ref/guides/006/98-500-x2016006-eng.pdf

>In contrast, in accordance with employment equity definitions, persons who reported ‘Latin American’ and ‘White,’ ‘Arab’ and ‘White,’ or ‘West Asian’ and ‘White’ have been excluded from the visible minority population. Likewise, persons who reported ‘Latin American,’ ‘Arab’ or ‘West Asian’ and who provided a European write-in response such as ‘French’ have been excluded from the visible minority population as well. These persons are included in the ‘Not a visible minority’ category.

There is no legitimate reason to be applying this "Employment Equity Guideline" rule in the census other than to reduce the number of visible minority number. Statistics Canada does not publish how many millions of visible minorities are excluded as a result of this hidden, back-door book cooking rule, but based on the fact that only 19.68M Canadians declared themselves only of European ancestry, which would imply approximately 17M visible minorities, it is obvious this rule is used to massage the Visible Minority number down to 8.3M (22.6%).

Here is data from census' showing just how dramatic this decline in White Canadians has been. Never before in the history of mankind has a country undergone such a rapid and total population replacement during peacetime.

The White genocide graphed.

Leaf BTFO by
Poles will lead the day of the rake.
How can trudeaucucks ever recover ?

>Who would win?
Isreal

>ms paint graph shows india is not white
>hahahahaha fucking subhumans
>ms paint graph shows mexico is not white
>ms paint graph shows brazil is not white
>ms paint graph shows canada is not white
>WAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAH DISHONEST SHILL SHILL SHILL D&C KIKE ANTIFA WAAAAAAH

>pic related

Leafs truly are the biggest cucks on earth. Sweden has nothing on the 53%

>This is a Canadian.

>This is a based Sikh Canadian.

This is a Canadian classroom.
>0% white

These are Canadians.

>If you kill your enemies, they win
Leafs lose either way

I don't understand Chinese. Can some Leaf translate?

>slav
>Y-YOUR NOT W-WHITE

Can't use that meme on a country like Poland. Canada is mutt status like America but you guys aren't even trying to fight back.

>slavs aren't white
t.

t. Fake pole

I was planning to crash in Canada. What city is mostly white? I mean, I really don't trust big cities with the (((multiculturalism))) thingy

My parents are polish and I can speak the language pretty well. But I was born in America.

Did you really go on with a proxy, use that shitty meme and put all this onto a thread? Dedicated as hell, man. I'm already wondering if the leaf you're arguing is you with another proxy to make us seem dumber.

fuck off pollack and make me a baba cake bitch. FYI, live in a community filled with pollacks, love those fuckers, would anal rape them all.

Canada can't win against anyone

>I-I'M WHYTE TO GUISE
>P-PLEASE THINK IM W-WHYTE
Go to the East Coast or the prairies

None

It's not a pole, it's a proxykike. He's just jealous.

>brought to you by Poland
>using a proxy
Why do kikes do this?

This fight has already been done

Yes. New Brunswick. Don't listen to the Pole. Never listen to the Poles. They've always been bitches throughout history for a reason.

Jew VPN via Poland.
He eventually fucks up.
Jews are greedy.

Polish autist thinks 18 million Canadians are shitskins, which is more than the total population of all our major cities combined.

based nip

t. Leaf Pedophile English Teacher

>he doesn't know how to greentext
or were you actually admitting to that?

JUST a daily reminder to kill yourself before Trudeau does

Yet our crime rate is lower than Poland and extremely low in general
It just proves your racist arguments against immigration have no basis in reality whatsoever

>Dishonest Pole is dishonest
Confirmed

>haha
>I posted it again

Upvoted man!!! *give gold*

笑死んでロシア部落民!

how do you up vote (im new)

Actually Poland's murder rate was 0.7 per 100,000, less than half of yours.

>pic related

Lmao. First there was the leaf that sperged out about Poles in WW2 threads, and now there's this guy: What a strange combination of countries to have beef with one another.

Nice, any recommendations? Like what not to do or what to do? Is Tradeu fucking up the economy?

>guise i found 1 slightly darker looking guy in Poland
>how does it feel to have your country snadnigger'd???

>It just proves your racist arguments against immigration have no basis in reality whatsoever
Hahahaahahaahahahahahhaahahah. You dumb fuck they stopped reporting the race of the prep for major cities in 2012. Also I assume you like paying for all these niggers? Trudeau tops the GIBS award of the century gaving a convict terrorist 10.5m with no fuck debate, just feel kill yourself by bleeding from your heart

Lies.

>Trudeau tops the GIBS award of the century gaving a convict terrorist 10.5m with no fuck
>no fuck

I'm quite sure they fucked
>pic related

Poland of course
Canada is going to get rekt as a result of their politics

I think I finally figured out the whole Poland proxy thing. it's a Jewish leaf who started doing this around the time of the whole Israel/poland rift so I imagine he's trying to double his shilling capacity by also stirring up anti-polish resentment among leafs.
>what not to do
don't call somebody a goof unless you want to get into a fight
>is trudeau fucking up the economy
what do you think

The nonwhites Canada has are Asians mostly, no one ever said they were violent, are you fucking stupid?

White people have lot of atonement for our past, it's good that some of us are helping others.

> Homicide in Canada, 2014 - Statistics Canada
>statcan.gc.ca/pub/85-002-x/2015001/article/14244-eng.htm
>Police reported 516 homicides in Canada in 2014, 4 more than the previous year. The homicide rate (1.45 per 100,000 population).

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Poland
>In 2014 Poland had a murder rate of 0.7 per 100,000. There were a total 283 murders in Poland in 2014.

Like Poland isn’t full of (((white))) people

Reminder that canadians are degenerate barneyfags

Have been thinking myself of moving to Finland because of these ridiculous taxes. Trudeau hasn't made much changes to the economy. Taxes are still super high and still have immigrants abusing the welfare in the big cities. Besides his cuckoldry on laws like bestiality and Bill 89, much hasn't changed. People ae nice here and very outgoing. Easy to get along and when someone apologizes, take it and be nice.

homicide and murder are not the same thing you fucking brainlet

Why the fuck would you move to that autistic meme country if you value friendliness

Homicides per 100,000 statistics count only homicides.

kek, the leaf triggering is immense

why is every leaf such a giant fucking faggot

homicide includes manslaughter and death by negligence among other things. obviously a homicide statistic is going to be much larger than a murder statistic.
>t. legitimate retard

damn.. canada btfo

lol why the fuck is some polish kike telling me how white my country is, i can go out the fucking door and see how white it is, still white, but not for long, the only areas that are 100% white are rural areas and thats maybe a quarter of the population, canada is prob 65-70% white, but canada was 90% white 20 years ago, so this trend and decline in whiteness is happening at a rapped rate, canada has 5 years to sort this mess out otherwise we will soon end up like our SA friends

Homicide per 100,000 literally implies "intentional homicides", you stupid fucking Chink African Muslim Somali Hybrid.

The sad truth.
This Polish jew is literally posting stats of the near future. Even worse, the quality of the immigrant is depleting

what the fuck are you even arguing you dumb inbred curly haired kike, who the fuck capitalizes chink african muslim somali hybrid, lol unreal, go back to the synagogue i think there are some shekels to earn there

>Even worse, the quality of the immigrant is depleting
Canada is now accepting 3rd world migrants with deadly diseases like Typhus, Black Plague, Zika, Ebola, etc and granting them medical refugee status and giving them free health care for life.

Ya, it really is depressing sometime, I have fond memories of my childhood, growing up in an all white city, with white classmates, white friends. My family would go out for activities, only whites are around doing the same thing. We had common interest, love of the same things, crime was very low. Flash forward time and I see less and less whites everyday, the young people are hanging it with a growing number of minorities. Crime has sky rocketed, the churches are empty, most young families are muslim, and my generation for the most part has been brainwashed to loath our history and country which WE WHITE CANADIANS built...

I, and all Canadians of Sup Forums, call upon the international community for aid in our time of strife.

Internet bullying against leafs cannot be tolerated.

Trudeau will save you.

This is a true Canadian
>African Nigger
>Muslim
>LGBTQ+ faggot
>HIV+
>sub-70 IQ
>No fingers on hands, only stumps now
>Illegally crossed into Canada after the USA kicked him out

Canada is JUST.

Stop being so jewy
Nobody with Ebola is coming
We will get Ebola from all the Africans already here travailing back and forth
Our government are traitors of the country
If you weren't such a jew, and made fake stats, maybe I would give a shit what you thought.
The real stats are sick enough, and there is no need to fake them
Every year another 300k come. Close to 1% of our population. There is no need to fake what a 10 year visa is, there is no need to remove Canadians from the population, make fake Trudeau tweets, etc.
The future is already written. It's simple math once the demographics changed.
It will be interesting when shit hits the fan since most of the races hate each other, and all will have numbers.

Can someone explain me whence all of sudden came this Polock-Leaf bant war?

>fake tweets

It's not.
It's a Polock, and probably the gypsy kind.
More Polish people live in Canada than Muslims and Jews combined. Although that's about to change in a hurry.

Prob will be less interesting than you think, majority of whites will plug along like nothing is happening, the minority of whites that are wise to the ploy will continue to get demonized, whites will die out, country will degrade into 3rd world status, SA 2.0

Yea like this.
What the fuck is the point of a fake Tweet?
Just look at this faggot? Does he really need to be lied about? The truth is scary as is.

This thread is retardly entertaining lol
Thanks faggot OP

the funny thing is even retard libs that loved this twat are turning on him now

>Christian

Trudeau will rule until 2040+, it's over.

Well the Chinese and Poos do not like Blacks or Muslims.
Sad fact, it might take something like SA 2.0 (which is close to happening) to wake up people.
It will be a massive redpill for normies to watch lefties cheer as people are slaughtered.
I pray they are safe, but I fear something massive needs to happen to wake people the fuck up.

1 pole beats every leaf, the thred

>a faggot memeflag brought the autistic Pole and a butthurt leaf

Not enough.
Got a hardy kek out of reading the twitter of Poos slamming him and his liberal army arguing what poo culture is to poos.
We will see, but I fear dirty politics will win the liberals another government. Look for many #metoo incidences and muh Russia narrative to start.
That should be added over the Star wars pic

mfw

Why are you so fucking obsessed with Canada? My parents fled gommunism from Poland to come here, our countries have good relations, you could have been shitting on Germacucks instead this entire time