How do we unite all of Christendom against the Muslims and Niggers Sup Forums im extremely concerned that Christianity...

How do we unite all of Christendom against the Muslims and Niggers Sup Forums im extremely concerned that Christianity will become an extinct religion if we don't fight back against these worthless people ?

I hope that Jew worshiping religion does become extinct, it is the cancer of the white race

>unite christendom against niggers

lmfao

oh, looks like I forgot the LARPERs trying to kill the true faith as well.

why do americans turn into shit everything they touch

We must elect a Pope who will Call for the new Crusade ;)

No worries, they will become white in the afterlife as long as they continue behaving and resist the urges of false faiths, the niggers im talking about are the non-Christian niggers who ruin the world.

against who? gerusalem is jews

this is how you unite christendom. race blind religion. I spit on it

>How do we unite all of Christendom against the scum they are importing?
I don't know, seems like a hard task. You are aware it's the Christians supporting the niggers and other foreign scum, right? They're always going on about "we gotta help them poor refugees". A load of traitors is what Christians are. They should be strung up as the traitors they are.

wonderful how based of you. so fucking deluded stupid literal christcuck.
kill yourself and go to your heaven, bastard.

As long as it remains corrupted in it's modern form, too afraid to even bring up the original idea that Jews are heretics who killed Jesus, it's very reason for existence is invalidated.

Not that I am particular happy at this as I believe the west has internalized Christianity way too much to merely stop it; It's why you have these cults of celebrities, the I fucking love science crowd, and even Islam able to slip in now. I think the west has spiritually died and we are now watching it's decaying corpse.

This is further problematic for me because all my ancestors before Christains were Druids, the same Druids that only kept oral records that never got fully recorded. Which is why I do find it funny when a Germanic or Nordic Pagan is trying to sell me on a religion none of my ancestors practice.
It would also be silly to practice Roman paganism because they never got to the lands of my ancestors either.

another faction who wants to kill of Christianity, quite frankly enemies are everywhere.

the first enemies are you protestants

these "pagans" are really degenerates, quite frankly no excuse for false religions after Christ.

There are too many judeo-christians larping as Christians. We need them to fuck off somehow.

dont be silly, whether you are Catholic,Protestant,Orthodox matters not when heathens try to destroy all of us.

well you guys seem to be on the right path after the last elections

hope the things work out and you stop the constant refugee pressure on your borders and start sending them back

here we have the same task to perform in june and god willing we'll have a right wing government too

Most Christians are non-white user.

as long as they remain Christians in their own nations, they will achieve salvation and become white.

Christianity is fundamentally pro-Nigger

>well you guys seem to be on the right path after the last elections
what happens here can be difficult to understand from abroad

Your shit country is the cancer of the white race.
>Build more nukes than anyone
>Give them to mutts to rule
>Destroy the European empire
>Destroy Libya so niggers can endlessly influx from there
>Destroy The middle east because Jew dick suck and Europeans have to deal with rapefugees
I honestly hope your shit country dies in a nuclear armaggedon. You mutt Israel worshiping subhuman.

This isn't exactly true, we know a lot about heathen/pagan cultures from northern europe, but it does depend what country and ethno-religious group you descend from.

But in any case, I don't think that really invalidates being a pagan. If the ideas are spiritually worthwhile, they are spiritually worthwhile...

not bothered to get into an argument about it though, instead I will point you to Survive the Jive's youtube channel. He has a video on pretty much just about any question you could ever ask about paganism in Europe.

This article is next level insanity.
>my gorgeous wife – a white evangelical, like me — gave birth to our beautiful African-American triplet daughters whom we adopted as embryos
>These sweet girls will hopefully soon be coming home to meet their 3-year-old African-American brother and 2-year-old biracial sister
>I grew up as a child of evangelical missionaries in Honduras
>My wife, on the other hand, grew up in the delta of Mississippi and it wasn’t until she took a few trips to Haiti that the veil of racial prejudice was lifted from her eyes

Here is the mayor of my town Piran (Pirano).
You don't have to explain anything :(

>semitic religions

>bossman
I'd vote for him just for the name

christian server /bkXHBgq