GET IN HERE! Trump to Drill Oil in California Coast

Do not discard California from the rest of the nation yet....we could use it for something valuable. Liberals will melt in rage haha

Other urls found in this thread:

whoi.edu/oilinocean/page.do?pid=52296&tid=201&cid=54634&ct=362
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oil rigs off the coast of California? Holy shit: forget about Revelations, we're approaching Fallout times.

DRILL CALIFORNIA INTO THE OCEAN!!!

We will all melt in rage due to global warming, you cheeto-loving shill fuck!

what happened to our military adapting and overcoming?

ya buying from the middle east is much better

THINK OF THE EARTHQUAKES! Will someone please think of THE EARTHQUAKES

Hopefully it triggers earthquakes that wipe out LA and San Francisco.

brainlets

>leafposting

in 1983 I first set foot on a beach in Santa barbara.. as I began strolling along the sand admiring the wonderful natural beauty I suddenly felt something sticky on my foot in the sand.. I looked down at my foot and was horrified to see Black tar coating my toes and font. it was everywhere under the sand on this beach.. I looked out to the Ocean and saw Oil Rigs.. should some few pennies savings, which may never actually happen due to (((futures speculation))) be worth losing the freedom to walk down a beach without getting Tar all over your feet? forget laying in the sand.

Never been to SoCal? There is already rigs off the Coast

>get through the navy

Why do these faggots even care ?

Learn about geology some day you ignorant puke.

whoi.edu/oilinocean/page.do?pid=52296&tid=201&cid=54634&ct=362

They drill there because oil just naturally seeps out of the earth.

Did you really have to give me an erection while I was on the shitter?

They dont, and the commander and chief will have no problem going through his military.
It really is a dumb bumper sticker argument

Californians should support this.

The price of oil should be sub-$20 for while and that will kill the Putin regime and some other hostile shitholes.

Fucking leftist niggers don't realize the president is the head of the army and that the military loves trump.
Jesus liberalnogs are so fucking dumb it hurts.
Do they actually think soldiers and military personnel are left wing?
Christ, that's embarrassing.

well that sucks.. as long as drilling doesn't befoul the beaches where this kind of thing doesn't occur like Santa Cruz fine. still speculators will continue to keep prices where they are no matter the volume of oil we have ..Gas prices will not return to pre-Katrina sub $2.00/ga prices.

>build more oil rigs

Using what steel?
Remember America can't make high quality steel needed for oil pipes and soon won't be able to import any either.

See pic for your answer.

>implying we can't manufacture our own steel
The majority of the steel and aluminum we get from Canada is made in China. The US is a huge fucking country with over 320 million people, making a few steel factories won't be hard at all

You can make shit quality steel.

But you lack the technology to make high quality steel.

so are you suggesting drilling can cause other than natural spills which can impact coastlines?

When I lived in Santa Cruz I never found tar on those beaches anywhere from New Brighton to half Moon Bay.

>WHY CALEXIT IS A BAD IDEA.

Imagine you have a 45 years old neet son, and he is anyoing as fuck, you tell him to leave your house and find a place to live and to find a job.
Nothing wrong here right?
Many guys think it has nothing wrong with it, but you need to check the rest of this story.

Now, imagine this, this 45 years old son actually has severe mental problems.
Now the thing you done dont sound like a good idea right?
You must stay with him, despise he being an anoying person and take cake of him, to make sure he improve himself.

And this analogy show why calexit is a bad idea

fukushima already killed it so fuck it.
DRILL BABY DRILL

Not in Santa Cruz. Even if they drilled off Big Sur the california current would push the oil south down the coast if there was a spill.

why do liberals always try to do stuff like this. he owns the military.

Ignorant tree shoe maker posting.

like ooh theres gonna be a big showdown when he tells them to stand down. kek

t moron who doesn't understand how big the ocean is

>disrupt ops
kek, where do these swabbies think the tax dollars come from to fund their billion dollar boats. The George Washington caught on fire because sailors were to lazy to properly dispose of some oily rags.

The current market for American steel is dominated by mini mills focused on recycling of scrap material, because you have to have so much post-consumer content to keep the Green lobby off your dick. It's driven by legislation more than economics and not at all by lack of technology or know-how. The Chinese don't care about air/water pollution so US mills will never compete on price with them for steels with heavy element additives.

When are you plebs going to start using the superior fusion energy?

Remind me again who produces industrial electricity with fusion?

Navy needs open waters or they might crash into the rig.

Pretty sure the point was to remove power from the feds and return it to the states.

Why should people in Minnesota be able to go to washington and tell coastal states how they can and cant make money.

We don't just make wooden shoes here.
We also make high quality steel.

>Do not discard California from the rest of the nation yet....we could use it for something valuable.

I understand you may hate the people who run California, and pretend to know all the people who live there, but you can't possible be this stupid.

You as a country don't make steel. Your Indian and Indonesian overlords Tata and Mittal make steel in your clog infested country.