Varnashrama Dharma

My Aryan lads, White Aryan Rejects WAR

Behold the most efficient kabal and commie removal services ,

The Ultimate Avatar

Say something nice about St. Adolf

“But a saint is far above the level of an ordinary man. He is always absorbed in glorifying the Supreme Lord because by broadcasting the holy name and fame of the Supreme Lord, the polluted atmosphere of the world will change, and as a result of propagating the transcendental literatures like Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam,people will become sane in their transactions. ”

prabhupadabooks.com/sb/1/5/11?d=1&h=government&f=13188#13188

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7f3gPZG8xQ&t=2s
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

“These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father.”

John 16:25

John 16:12

“ “I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. 13 However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. 14 He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. 15 All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.”

This is an impressive amount of autism

Thank you. I’m just getting started

The root cause of autism is your pipols repetitive pattern of ignorance. I literally need to shove this transcendental medicine of Bhagavad Gita down your throat

Put it in a burger and they will eat it with great appetite.

Pic unrealated

>But in the end Hitler and Bonaparte were also killed.

Hitler killed himself, Bonaparte died in bed

Good idea.

If I have to fckn sacrifice cows myself I’ll do it.

Before Hitler shoot himself , he removed 60 million commies

Better start sacrificing cows, that's literally what it'll take.
>The Indian-origin Brahman cattle breed is named after the Brahmins (Hindu priests), who themselves are named after the Hindu deity Brahma. Hindu Brahmins are vegetarians and consider cows holy and bulls sacred, eating neither. It is an irony a breed named after the sacred Hindu icons has become the largest source of meat for the meat-eaters

Hitler did not kill himself. Go read up.

Thanks for the quote.

This just shows how degenerate modern Hindu Street Shitting Gods are.

This Shit Skins are so fckn crazy, that Prabhupada said they’re going to get nuked first.

They should be. I see pictures of India and the cows are literally grazing in piles of trash. The Ganges river is full of human corpses and filth. This is what happens when races are mixed, you end up with the worst of the worst. If you're going to eat beef then let it be hand-raised grass fed, let the animal live in its pasture in nature until it is slaughtered in a human manner, one bullet and finished. The factory farming is demonic cruelty to animals and humans.

*humane

Even I can fucking respect that !

ITT iskon

Vicious Street Shitting Hindu Gods

Kek, why is the head of iskon a Jew and quote me the lines where krishna says he is the supreme god

Iskcon , every since assassination of Prabhupada by CIA Jews, is a corrupt religious (((institution))).

This is not an ISKON thread. Surrender to KRISHNA or be destroyed.

Krishna himself talked about bhakti yog being stupid

Silly. “You stupid therefore you exist . “

>bhakti yog
How is this about bhakti yog? I seek only enlightenment in glorious battle against the enemies of my people. AGAIN!

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7f3gPZG8xQ&t=2s

If hitler was Kalki he was here to end this world,

He did. Mission accomplished.

Hitler is a Shaktyaavesh Avatar. He is not the Kalki Avatar.

FYI, if you want to go deeper into the subject matter

This fucking shit thread multiple times a day, day in and day out.

You prefer the slide/shill threads?

It’s ma pleasure son. /pol is so polluted with Kiked Consciousness 25/8. My threads are here to alleviate the situation a little bit .

This is a slide thread you ingrate, and (((prabhupada))) can go fuck himself along with his merry band of hippie snow niggers.

>kike consciousness
Why do you quote both the bible and the gita? They contradict each other. Hinduism is not metaphysically compatible with Christianity and ISKCON is just a horseshit hippie cult.

But Jews are ok in your book, right?

No, I don't like (((them))) either. I like dharma, and neither you nor kikes have any.

Actually ma lad , Prabhupada is the only true wellwisher for White Aryan Race WAR.

He had the most pragmatic method of increasing WAR population.

WAR population that’s KRSNA Conscious not Kiked Conscious.

Only people in ignorance will deny Prabhupada’s Varnashrama Dharma reestablishment.

You like smoking weed and talking out your ass. Nothing is accomplished by you which would contribute to the advancement of whites.

>prabhupada
You know he was a shitskins, right? Are you saying whites should listen to a shitskins? Are you saying shitskin poos are better for white people than white people? Why don't you promote Stephen Anderson or some other white pastor instead of a shitskin? Are you a cuck?

>projection:the post

I will have to keep repeating. (((ISKCON))) is finished.

Only thing that humanity has at this point is Prabhupada’s original books and teachings.

Thanks to technology these are easily available.

The reason I’m quoting Bible is because even though the book has been slaughtered it hints to The Second Coming of Christ, PRABHUPADA!

Projection or not it's true. You've accomplished nothing.

You didn't answer my question - why should any self-respecting white man give a shit about what some old shitskin child molester said?

>you haven't accomplished anything
But I'm not spreading anti-white blasphemy like OP

The Absolute Spiritually knowledge is not bound by the color of the skin.

Dissemination of that knowledge depends on genetically superior people, namely the WAR

>race is just skin color
Kill yourself.

POO IN LOO

Why would a self-respecting leader of WAR Adolf Hitler have genuine appreciation for the Vedas and Ancient Indian Culture?

You can not compare a Christcock Pastor Anderson to St. Adolf Hitler. It is not possible to compare the two.

Can you explain how OP is spreading Anti-White blasphemy? Are you a Jew or something?

All I’m saying is , follow the True Leader of WAR, The Ultimate Avatar Adolf Hitler.

Only PRABHUPADA , The Second Coming of Christ , can raise the spirit of ADOLF HITLER from the grave, and by Divine Power of the Original Aryan Scriptures tell the whole world the HITLER was RIGHT !!!