Do you think Generation Z are interested in stopping the current degeneracy problem? Even if they are...

Do you think Generation Z are interested in stopping the current degeneracy problem? Even if they are, do they have enough time or is it too late?

They seem to be more pro-degeneracy

No they aren't they are all fucked up.

Roughly half isn't destroyed but the half that is cannot be saved.

Late millenial/Gen Z here. Some like to put up a show against degeneracy because it is edgy and contrarian, but most are still prone to weakness and/or don't care, and a few are out and out degenerates.

Turned 18 this january.

No.

Lol haymoodim ShEli I love how look baby I'll right kick in the pussy tralaLALA

no, they are all degenerates
i can't wait to gas every single one
underage faggot

>stopping the current degeneracy problem?

There is only one answer

Gen Z will not vote.

Do we have further evidence that gen Z is notably conservative or was that a fluke?

A better question would be IF they are interested, HOW would they accomplish it?

most have exetreme sexual issues and just want to die..so probably not

No the hype isn’t real. Those faggots are so worried about being Insta stars and pop culture.

I’m gen z and I’m way more conservative than my parents. Would I say the same for everyone else? Probably not

In eastern Europe we are missing 1 beat of your generation stereotypes

Is she praising allah in that pic, op?

I don't know about that. Their generation if fucked if something doesn't change. Jobs are going to become harder to come by, and raising a family is going to be even more expensive. They are to take a good look at millennias in their late 20's and say fuck that.

Guy?

Why is your picture so small

We are more prone to adopt views that might stop it. Not atm though

Degeneracy isn't a problem. It's a trap for degenerates. It keeps the line healthy and true.