Other urls found in this thread:

myfloridahouse.gov/contentViewer.aspx?category=WebSite&file=contact us.htm
flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2018/07026
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/971013841395027968
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill all white man + boy

>I'm going to have the most transparent presidency
Remember when he said this?

Here’s why you should vote for Democrats.

So in Texas, I should vote for the guy who's full-throat screaming "BUILD WALL NO AMNESTY" over the Ted Cruz/Rick Perry/Mark Levin endorsed "Build a wall, but find a path to citizenship based on "american values" guy, right?

It's the primaries, I should vote which way I want the seat to go, ye?

Seriously?

MAGA!

Thanks for baking, you handsome savage

You're going to say Trump said it. hahahahahaha

How about instead of feeding shills (you)s we instead discuss:
>when you got on the Trump train
>first event you watched
>first rally you attended live (americans only)
>how your life has improved/gotten worse since then
>favorite movie
>state you voted for Trump in primaries+general

>"just kidding"
>"SERIOUSLY?"

h-he cant say that!

>says just kidding
>asks if serious

tay posters btfo

AWOO~

And he, in fact, did.

>Not having a non-serial weapon stashed "in da woods" John Wick style for emergencies

You can't even see his post president events, he doesn't want media near him while media constantly complain that being near Trump is mean.

nunberg is trolling isn't he

Do you actually like being ruled by Jews, user?

Yes, seriously.

>Seriously!?

YES, Seriously you dumb bitch!

Jews > Globalist Jews

>just kidding
>seriously!?

Florida House is discussing the gun law that was passed in the Senate.
It will raise the age to purchase any gun to 21 and ban bump stocks/accessories that make a gun ((near-automatic))
Call your Representative.
>myfloridahouse.gov/contentViewer.aspx?category=WebSite&file=contact us.htm
Pic related is summary, Full text below.
>flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2018/07026

she actually has a PhD in neuroscience, so the fact she bit the bait makes it even worse

I don't know who this is. I'm in President Trump General, not some random facebook account blog. Now fuck off.

Globalist Jews == Zionist Jews

MAGA

oh these horse jawed sandnigger roasties

I love it. Don't you enjoy the freedom we have? Did you know we have it thanks to the Jews?

probably. 99% sure he was drunk as fuck during his msnbc interview too

That bill is fine.

Sandnigger Internet Defense Force ASSEMBLE!!

Jews == Jews

Dont you have a wall to build?

BREAKING: CHRIS MCDANIEL LISTED PRO-SOUTHERN SECESSION GROUP AS FAVORITE WEBSITE - CNN

Sup Forums is the best board.

Is it a norm to lose your sense of humor if you're politically aware? It seems people can't identify basic human interactions sometimes.

comic lies saying there's no good jew
unless we've been lied to I'm pretty sure Jesus was a jew.
ergo, jews can be good, so there is a good jewish side.

Jews rule everything though.

Probably a chinese spy too. I don't trust chinks one bit.

No, why would we have a wall to build? We're all citizens of the world, my friend, no borders, no countries, just happiness and productivity.

>if any citizen is effected
there are next to no jews, let alone us doible citizen jews here, so that shouldn't be a problem

this is another publicity stunt, like with that kosher merchant who was let off the hook, trump has to play the part of a good goy

Oh these gooks
Glad you all have chink friends you go to the movies with

plus Miller

yes sadly i've seen one our two dumb neuros in my life

We've been lied to.
Jesus taught Zoroastrianism, not Judaism.
He even contradicted the Old Testament a number of times.

Drive a wedge between them, use zionist jews against the globalist jews and once they're gone, reclaim the holy land, zionist jews can stay as long as they have no military and they apologize for everything they done and promise to be nice

Triggers are now banned. Don't want you firing at near-automatic rates.

at this point they have to remove all humanity from who they see as their political enemies.

So despite all the genuine humanity, and love of country on display by the Trump administration, leftists just ignore it to save & isolate their ideology from the reality.

>2016
user this is 2 year old news

If CNN was half as intrepid on breaking leftie news

Can I still talk shit about your gun rights even though you've never said anything? Pls gib me my fix.
But vote the one that will win. I want a full blown NO AMNESTY candidate, but whichever one can win is okay. If they don't build a wall and throw beaners over it, hopefully the candidate will get BTFO by the federal government.

>Jesus
>Good
I'm not surprised Trump supporters consider that incest advocate a good person.

really ticks my tock

this, kikes are already divided back in israel, their only (((homeland))), and that's not counting actual palestanis or arabs who are clearly against them both as well

Liberals want CA to secede. What's the problem?

#BREAKING: Special Counsel finds Kellyanne Conway twice violated the Hatch Act and "submitted the report to the President for appropriate disciplinary action."

Wow you play a supporting character on a TV sitcom, YOU ARE NOT A STAR. lmao

The Sopranos is up there with Rome on being the greatest series to ever grace television.

Boy they sure didn't give that attention to the Mexican judge's group being linked to La Raza.

Jews = jews but also US jews = Israeli jews = your EU jews tears = jews jewing jews jewishly

>three day waiting period

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Still effective truth.

PRAISE TO BE THE ARMY OF GOD YHWH, ADONAI, EL SHADDAI

kac pirate is not going to like this

Any bets on what the excuses will be tonight when dems sweep almost every seat up for grabs? Are there any conservatives here who actually think we have a shot at keeping the house, or even senate?

aren't they supposed to be investigating "russian collusion"?

Cruz guy is gonna win, but he's less enthusiastic about the wall.

Guy I'm leaning towards voting for is full throated "BUILD WALL NO AMNESTY" dude. He said in an interview that "the only path to citizenship I support is through our embassies in Mexico"

Third guy I'm considering was endorsed by Trump's digital director. He was described by a local newspaper as being "the candidate that most supports Trump".

Hmm. It's a crowded primary, it's gonna go to a run off either way, so might as well vote for one of /ourguys/.

Diversity is great

fair enough

>No, why would we have a wall to build? We're all citizens of the world, my friend, no borders, no countries, just happiness and productivity.

Not when there is sooo much human trafficking, drugs, money, guns etc going back and forth over the border. Build the wall now, fuck Mexican cartels and fuck Mexicans politians who pad their pockets with narco money.

Violations of Hatch Act by @KellyannePolls result from her interviews on @CNN and @FoxNews last year about the candidates in the #Alabama special election for US Senate, according to @US_OSC.

scraping the bottom of the barrel as usual

>complete ambiguity in anything
>fine
That isn't how the law works. Fuck off.

Being a judean and a talmudic kike are two different things

Trump ain't going to do shit. Fuck every single one of these people. It's been the same story from the start, they can't get Trump so they go after those next to him.
Fuck this so called government. Populated by nothing but Hillary/Obama shitheads.

Right on, no way was he teaching Judaism he was saying we have to move forward and take all these new concepts invented and take things from Eastern religions and make a great way to live from it, he eschewed Judaism it makes me pissed everytime people try to call him a kike.

It's a real tweet! Is that fucking awesome or what?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/971013841395027968

how long until results?

Hopefully that bitch gets the boot and replaces her ass with Scaramucci, that nigga good on ma books.

But on our minds they aren't going through a border, they just following the path for money and success.

That's horse shit. Mueller is scraping the bottom of the barrel here. That doesn't even violate the Hatch Act.

b-but surely based sessions will do something

How the fuck did they even let that in?

It's so fucked. Morons aren't going out and voting, half of them aren't even paying attention anymore because they've been so beaten down by the media.

>But on our minds they aren't going through a border, they just following the path for money and success.
Mexico can make its own success, what's the matter with you??

>family is all conservative (former libertarians)
>they all don't like Rush Limbaugh
Any reason why? Never listened to him very much but he seems to piss off lefties more

They behave so volatile on social media in their rabid "different opinion = bad", it's scares me of the lack of self awareness.

>whole thing is just an excuse to invoke Moore on the day of elections and depress con vote+surge dems
crooked as fuck

They ignore the hatch act violations of everyone else. This is so obviously trying to target and assassinate Trump's people in the WH. Fuck this guy.

This is just getting sad, next level desperation.

Australian Amb. Who Prompted Trump-Russia Probe Has Decade Long Relationship To Clintons – Jim Jordan Wants Answers (And A Second Special Counsel)

“Schiff made a big point of this in his memo and comments he’s made, where he said ‘the dossier wasn’t the most important thing they were investigating, and the catalyst for the Russian investigation was this Papadopoulos meeting,” the Ohio Republican told The Daily Caller. “Now we’ve learned, the thing they kept hanging their hat on was the Papadopoulos meeting with Ambassador Downer, and it turns out that Mr. Downer now had ties to the Clintons as well.”

“He arranged $25 million in contributions to The Clinton Foundation, and I believe that Downer arranged the meeting with Papadopoulos. It wasn’t just, ‘oh shazam, we’re in the same bar and this guy is just shooting his mouth off.’ It wasn’t a coincidence.”

Additionally, Jordan noted that the Downer news mirrors the same “pattern” of revelations pertaining to Fusion GPS’ infamous Trump dossier, compiled by ex-British spy Christopher Steele.