Mayor of Nashville is going to prison

How come so many anti-trump people are going to jail or being accused of sexual assault?

mobile.twitter.com/AP/status/971054758705451008?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

>she was very anti trump
tennessean.com/story/news/politics/2018/01/15/trump-megan-barry-nashville-mayor-mlk-day-racism/1033901001/

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/mayormeganbarry?lang=en
mobile.twitter.com/brandiereeves
mobile.twitter.com/DemForce/status/971064630851366913
mobile.twitter.com/CMTNashvilleTV/status/971083003836452867
tennessean.com/story/news/politics/2018/01/15/trump-megan-barry-nashville-mayor-mlk-day-racism/1033901001/
youtube.com/watch?v=i9JCn4cssxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Women prison is basically a vacation.

Something about pizza and walnut sauces

Her twitter

mobile.twitter.com/mayormeganbarry?lang=en

Well sure. She's a bitch.

Glad that feminist bitch is gone

Drumpf

These fucking thots disgust me man.
I'm from Nashville. My favorite thing about this is that she was fucking her lover in cemeteries around the city.

I’m certain she wouldn’t feel the same way if it was a republican going to jail, we need to cleanse Nashville of leftists filth

Her "body guard" has to payback $45000. Even though he committed a felony, he gets to keep his gun and travel rights while on 3 years of probation. The reasoning behind this is he'll need those rights to continue working security jobs so he can pay back the city.

Fucking bullshit.

>if you have ever lied that means you can't judge me for being a cheating whore
I hate how people twist that bible verse. Jesus says to not be a hypocrite when you judge and somehow that means NEVER JUDGE EVER OR YOU WILL BURN IN HELL.

Also holy shit what is with that woman's hair?

People need to read Paul, man. I was raised Protestant, but the shift away from Paul is proving fatal to Christianity.
You have all these fake people who freely and gleefully sin and then take cover behind flimsily interpreted Gospel verses. I hate it.

Oh no way. Even if you keep the (D) and just flip their sexes, that man would have been forced to resign in a day. This has gone on for over a month.

I’ve been seeing the shit the bitch has done and she definitely needs the rope, all she seems to have done her whole administration is steal, cheat, and rip on trump any moment she got.

Yeah, but she's not going to do any jail time - as per her plea.
Three years probation + $11,000 of restitution. She will be a convicted felon though.

I'm starting to get a strong suspicion that in 50 years the Trump files will be released, revealing that he's been taking note of every semi-famous person's sexual crimes or other misgivings since the 80s and is pulling strings all over to expose them when they come out against him.

I unironically believe the Trump curse is real, and I'm completely certain that Trump himself is consciously causing it rather than some metaphysical intervention

Looking through her twitter, all it is is drumpf bad, nra bad, we need stronk wyman

mobile.twitter.com/brandiereeves

>ywn have a qt mayor girlfriend jump your bones at every cemetery in town
Why even live

The left is full of people who don't have principles or morals.

pic of the bodyguard?

Dumb thots have dumb thoughts.

They are only held to the values Conservatives assign them.
America looks like it does because we've been sliding down that slippery slope for a hundred years.

He's just an old nerdy looking guy. Her husband looks like Dr. Emmett Brown from Back to the Future though.

LOL, she has that look in her eyes. They always do : > wonder if he was black?

Sheeeeiiit.

This is the bodyguard.

Top kek

Imagine really thinking that men get more benefit of the doubt than women.

"Women are wonderful" effect is well understood.

drumpf

mobile.twitter.com/DemForce/status/971064630851366913

Women are rapidly losing that illusion given to them, letting them integrate into society was a massive mistake.

After 3 years her conviction will be expunged.

Anymore Nashville anons here? Im headed out to Bridgestone for the Preds game, then getting absolutely trashed celebrating that this bitch is gone.

It's tough to find balance. You've got the anything goes group on the one hand, which sets us up as our own god, and the legalistic Pharisees on the other, who substitute God and His grace with rules and moralistic judgment.

There is freedom in Christ. His yoke is easy and His burden is light. We should be able to find joy in the lives God has given us.

She’s wearing a beanie. Looks fine to me.

Beautifully put, user.

There are a surprising amount of Tennessee anons on here. Most aren't from Nashville though.

I moved to Memphis because Nashville is unironically worse

jesus, that's saying something about nashville lol

There's no need for Christ to find joy, user

>Memphis
>Nashville

Which is exactly what the Jews were doing from 400 BC to 1 AD. Commit murder, give the priest a lamb to kill, commit another murder, give the priest another lamb to kill, etc.

I would not be surprised in the least. The man is a voracious reader and barely sleeps.

I hate all the liberals here, but you're delusional if you think Memphis isn't the worst city in the entire South East.

I don’t believe you

Memphis is literally the Detroit of the south

>mentally handicapped coal burner
Nothing of value lost

Hellfire club, Freemasons, Skull & bones, etc through history all doing shit that is meant to keep them bound through secrecy. Got to wonder user power and wealth for the price of pedo blackmail seems pretty par for the course. BTW no murder has ever been committed for politicians and politics.......ever.

Meant for

And didn't he tell the whore the crowd wanted to stone to stop sinning?

Marion Barry's daughter?

>I'm starting to get a strong suspicion that in 50 years the Trump files will be released, revealing that he's been taking note of every semi-famous person's sexual crimes or other misgivings since the 80s and is pulling strings all over to expose them when they come out against him.

The Clintons already have a list with this and anybody who ever crossed them

How do you like Nashville? May be taking a job there in the near future.

>Trump fucks some thots in his professional career, not in office, and is hated by these people
>Stronk Wyman cheats on husband in office with other government official and uses taxpayer funds to fund the fuckparties

These aren't even comparable. Even if Trump is a pile of shit, you are also (if not worse) pile of shit.

Nice b8 m8. When you are bad you get put in the corner.
I was in a women prison once and I got raped by black lesbians more than once. Also, any long object has been up a cunt at some point in time. Even the toothbrushes... even YOUR toothbrush.
Women are fucking vile and I never want to be in the same room as one ever again.
0/10 would not recomend.

Her maiden name is Mueller.

Where else have I heard that surname recently?

What is it about that surname? Pic related?

M8, I lived north of Jackson street for years... There are more places in Tennessee. You've basically said, "San Francisco is too fucking gay, so I moved to the south side of Chicago."

Unless you actually moved to Coullierville, or the Overton Square Rhodes college brand TM police state

there is more integrity in Nashville than in any office in the White House

those fucks all belong in jail for much bigger crimes

>Mayor of Nashville is going to prison
fake news

>going to women prison with all the sheboons

I bet you bit your ex's face off or something.

From Nash, went to Rhodes, moved back to Nash for work, fuckin lol at commutes having increased from 10m to 45m, moved to downtown Memphis, wow I can walk to work in 5m and haven't had any safety issues in the last 12 months.

Tbh, I would take Mogadishu over the ever-increasing shithole that is Nashville. Enjoy becoming the next Atlanta

The police found nude pics of her during the investigation of her government funded body guard.

Not his face, no.

Trump curse strikes again.

S

mobile.twitter.com/CMTNashvilleTV/status/971083003836452867

Khazar Milkies.

From Franklin, so close to Nashville? Enough to have spent a gracious amount of time there. Glad this thieving cunt is out, maybe I can actually stomach going there again.

I never lived in Nash desu, I just know I lived in a shithole area I could afford in Memphis when I lived there. I had three homicides around me and my stuff was always getting fucked up or broken into. I sort of retreated from the big cities. Went to Rhodes too.

>tennessean.com/story/news/politics/2018/01/15/trump-megan-barry-nashville-mayor-mlk-day-racism/1033901001/
IS IT A GOD DAMNED DEMOCRAT OR NOT ?
OH YEAH SINCE THEY DON'T SAY....
THE DAY OF THE ROPE IS NEVER TOO SOON

I thought Nashville was based.

Great city for work, and generally full of good people. Lots of liberals right now, but hopefully that'll change soon.

Ah.

So I know now that true horror and Hell does exist on Earth.

I'm sorry you had to go through that.

It is, if you know where to look. All big cities are heavily liberal now, and Nash is on the rise unfortunately.

I think she just got 3 yrs probation and has to repay $11,000 she stole.

Oh yeah, she was a huge anti trump feminist cunt who then did everything she accused trump of doing

>Women prison is basically a vacation.
As someone that had a summer job cleaning restrooms, I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt, that living with women in essentially a communal restroom may be a worse sentence than execution.

It's a Democrat city because of all the transplants. 100 people move here a day.
They come from the North and vote to make it exactly like the Rust Belt shitholes they crawled out of.

>WHORE IS ON THE PODIUM SMILING
>giving her im gone speech
"no one is as excited about blah blah i love you blah nashville the city as i am"

Really, this god damned cunt polled everyone and determined she is the most pro nashville and most excited person there is about it

I don't understand how god damned demonrats swallow these fucking wholesale liars time after time

Plot twist: patriots in the NSA have been keeping track of their bullshit lies and hypocrisy and are feeding Trump and relevant law agencies pertinent information on the downlow

>middle aged teenager with an old soul

what the fuck is that? Just, you can't decide how old you want to be or are?

That's like a grandpa claiming to be a toddler with a twenty something soul because he wears diapers and gropes the nurses in the home.

Think about the average "urban" democrat voter. Sterotypical shit. It's not even funny.

Nashville and Memphis are ruined by leftist yanks. Not good representatives of the state at all. Maybe we'll be lucky and Mayor Carpetbagger Strickland of Memphis will get to be the cell beside Barry.

nice one

Randy down there aren't they.....

Damn that bitch got dat chin tho

AHAHAHAHAHA my turbolib little brother just got his 'dream job' working for her office like a month ago. Sad!

There are plenty of places in my state that need to be cleansed. Davidson County, Jefferson City, the four southwest counties that are Memphis and surrounding areas, south of the river in Chattanooga. Need a Gatlinberg 2.0 to cleanse them. That isn't even mentioning smaller cities like Springfield and Portland that used to be good but spics and niggers ruined both of them with drugs and degeneracy.
On the topic of the mayor, when the affair just came out I remember so many people saying she was the victim of the relationship. People in Tennessee are so fucking retarded now they think a woman who gave bonuses to the guy she had an affair with was suffering.

that nose

damn that's hot, wanna be my gf?

>How come so many anti-trump people are going to jail or being accused of sexual assault?

[citation needed]

you are loved

A democrat Mayor going to jail?

Why does this headline feel so repetitive.

Come to Knoxville, plenty of filth to clean up.

> political corruption is okay as long as liberals do it

We need a purge

DRUMPF BTFO, how can he live with himself?

>black lesbians more than once
post story

youtube.com/watch?v=i9JCn4cssxk

>give us your guns while i adulterously fuck my armed city married body guard on your dime, please and thank you

I got unironically hard after reading this, am I a degenerate?

Definitely don't. Please.

he told the whore to go home to her current husband of five and sin no more
guessing the demshit won't be doing that at all, ever

The sea is a harsh mistress. Just ask Jonah.

that's the demonrat claiming she is so wise with knowledge and maturity in all matters
In other words a pre 1950's right wing nazi