Realistically speaking...

realistically speaking, will any country of this continent ever reach live conditions similar to Europe or at least south america?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HksDvkX6Bjk
foreignpolicyjournal.com/2016/01/06/new-hillary-emails-reveal-true-motive-for-libya-intervention/
youtube.com/watch?v=nJItiqypHng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes but not in terms of progress. More like europe is going to get fucked so hard if all those niggers keep coming our way and we will reach their level

Libya had the best chance until they offed my man Gaddafi :(

golden dinar was a threat

The UAE is there. Beyond that, I doubt it will happen anytime soon. They can't even unfuck themselves with outside help.

If Europe returns the stolen gold maybe

There's quite a few that are currently better than Venezuela.

Looks pretty good to me :

youtube.com/watch?v=HksDvkX6Bjk

Still better than Paris that shithole city.

White south africa is comfy as fuck

im speaking of africa

but im not talking about white people, i talk about native africans. Countries like Nigeria, Kongo, central african republic and so on.

South Africa is the only hope of that ever happening, and that's only if whites win the war. They won't.

They need like 300 years to catch up. Maybe it will never happen

I wish we could have that as our flag on Sup Forums instead of this cuck shit.

Maybe if you spent more time growing wheat, rather than digging holes, you wouldn't have that problem.

North africa i could see maybe, south africa would have if it weren't for the . Dont know why arabia would be considered africa but a couple countries there have decent standards

Im sorry white people dont have a chance in africa. They are only 9% of the population in SA and their fade is decided.

3000 years of eugenic IQ-based breeding, and the help from every white nation in the world still wouldn't be enough.

No. The only way these countries could get somewhat good is by white rulership. But even then the country is still inhabited by shitskins.

okay youre right, but youre wrong as well...give US back our resources

Well, Algeria and Morocco are pretty much at the level of France at this point.

i just watched a pretty interesting documentation about micro businesses in Nigeria and how the economy grows thanks to that. Im pretty optimistic they could grow to a relatively good economic country if they solve their terror and corruption problem.

Never in a million years. Niggers are too stupid and lazy to improve their life.

there not yours anymore

no

nice proxy

>t. Normalfag who never heard of Rhodesia

Not a proxy. White man working in nigger country.
Speaking of your documentary, the problem is thatonly shows you one side of the country. For every industrious black, you have 20 that only want to leech/steal what his neighbour has conquered.

Most Niggers lack the capacity for abstract tbought - which is where most of our advances in what we constitute as civilization have stemmed from

So no. Too unlikely and improbable that it will ever happen

Libya did reach living coniditions that surpass eastern europe and all of south america. Before NATO fucked it up that is.

as what are you working there?
>For every industrious black, you have 20 that only want to leech/steal what his neighbour has conquered.
yeah criminality is high you are right

I don't think the chinese will be as nice as the yuros were in south america

Name a jungle region in the world with advanced civilizations? Why is africa the only place where the jungle is held against the place? Why don't people use the Amazon to represent south America?

What about China they probably got lots of crisps

>Name a jungle region in the world with advanced civilizations?
yeah you are right never realized that until now

Unless we colonize it NO.

If the (((US))) didn't stage coups in countries close to development, many

African countries that will be first to develop properly are:
>Algeria
>Morocco
>Kenya
That is unless if the (((US))) decide to coup more leaders

Countries that were formerly good before the (((US))) got to them are
>South Africa
>Libya
>Rhodesia
>Liberia

Tax consultancy. Trust me when I say that blacks are different species altogether. I work with junior consultants at my company, and a lot with the tax administration. It's unreal how slow they are at grasping the most basic concepts. Anything that requires abstract thought I don't even bother anymore.

This is such a stupid argument. They weren't using the things that were taken from the land. Except maybe the people.

They didn't have major gold mines.
It's like Brits saying to the Italians give us our gold back

hahaha
you're a funny guy
Tax consultancy in Angola

Dude. Afrofuturism, dude. Wake up.

Makes sense when you think about it. It's an oil country that was flooded with foreign investors (around 2010) trying to take a piece. Obviously such investors want to do stuff by the book so their shit doesnt get seized at a later stage due to some unknown tax.

>Obviously such investors want to do stuff by the book so their shit doesnt get seized at a later stage due to some unknown tax.
Go on
Tell me more
I'm fucking dying
Nobody's falling for the lying

South-Africa (especially during Apartheid, although now not so much)
Namibia
Botswana (Botswana is doing fucking amazing these days, so little war/rape/murder you'd think it wasn't even a part of Africa)

FPBP

/Thread

All those countries are literally warzones
Congo still has widespread cannibalism for instance
Most of Africa is still 100s of years behind

Pic or proxy and gay

Gabon

Bang Namibia and Botswana on the list too
forgot about them

Yes. Not only that, but they will surpass Europe. the 22nd century will be an African century.

You forgot Somalia

>The UAE is there.

The UAE is in Asia, not Africa.

fuck off eddie you gypsy

For such a strange and far-away place, the Republic of Iceland has good relations with Kenya.

he was also building one of the largest irrigation systems the world has ever seen in a sand nigger region. now, monsanto is moving in to northern africa, what a (((coincidence))). i remember watching his frantic g8 speech live talking about the glowniggers and everyone turning their backs on him.

Yeah user tell them. We are already ahead of most of Europe. Including major European countries such as Italy, France, UK, Czech, Spain and Portugal.

Ah shit, you're right. I forgot that they consider that area to be on the Asian continent, and not the African continent.

Sub-saharan africa is a shithole. HELL ON EARTH. They havent evolved in thousands of years and they never will.

There are some nice hotels in Morocco/ Egypt but that's because sandniggers are slightly more evolved. They have negro slaves in Sudan in the north and a war torn shithole in South Sudan..
The only reason SA is nice isnbecause of the Afrikaners. There is no black run paradise unless you count some obscure game reserves that have happy smiling negroes to lug your $100k double barrels around.

Botswana is a pretty developed country.

it doesnt matter. your not invited to the party. you go you die or get aids then die. if you want to be a idiot go ahead but no msm network will cover your death

Hillary clinton's emails did actually prove that.

"Newly disclosed emails show that Libya’s plan to create a gold-backed currency to compete with the euro and dollar was a motive for NATO’s intervention.": foreignpolicyjournal.com/2016/01/06/new-hillary-emails-reveal-true-motive-for-libya-intervention/

>Mongrel education and knowledge of geography

What qualifies for an Emir and what makes them united?

We have some Emiratis of African descent. And a many of us have some distant african ancestors. I myself turned out to be 5% sub saharan african. Therefore I love mother africa :)

Western Cape is comfy. I love it. I hope your Boers defend it well from the ANC kaffas

My god that pic is the most smuggish-leftist piece of shit I've ever read!
>MUH POOR INDIANS
Hahahahahaha my sides!!

Liberia was never good and we exagerate how good Lybia was

maybe chicago conditions

WE WUZ NIGGERS N SHEIT

Venezuela? Maybe. Otherwise, no.

how will we save africa from the niggers?

>calls him mongrel
>im 5% african myself
Nice

Did they get rid of the AIDS problem?

>Asia minor
>muh classics

South Afri- oh wait...

Emir = Prince in English.
United Arab Emirates = United Arab Principalities in English.
The country exists because the ruler of Abu Dhabi proposed a union to 9 Emirates. 6 of them accepted while 3 (Qatar, Bahrain and Ras al-Khaimah didn't). Some months later Ras al-Khaimah decided to joined too. Making the country a union of 7 Emirates. Originally each Emirate were to have 5 years to rule the country. And once each Emirate have ruled the country once, they start all over again. However it didn't end up that way. How it ended up is as follows, Abu Dhabi is somewhat ruling the country but each emirate has relative independence that each is practically it is own country. Our foreign policy is dictated by Abu Dhabi too. To be an Emir you to be from a ruling family. As an Emir is a monarch and assuming such title is hereditary.

my ancestor :))

Of course not, the negroid race is biologically different. They're not "behind;" they're at the highest level they're capable of as subhumans.

But if the Prince is ignoble?

Europe has more chance of reaching living conditions similar to Africa or at least South America than the other way around.

Ignoring South Africa I'm pretty sure Botswana has reached South America level.

The average person in my country is 65% European and that percentage is higher in countries Argentina and Brazil where it is around 78%. The only option is to somehow increase the black folk IQ through education or racemix hard with them. The Chinese can help with this too, otherwise I see it highly unlikely

Not anymore. It's all down from here.

Ecuatorial Guinea is ok, Obiang killed half of the country and just after that he found a bunch of oil in front of the coast

They choose the most fit to be the next prince. And ours aren't so bad. Many Saudi princes on the other hand are pretty ignoble. youtube.com/watch?v=nJItiqypHng

Kek

That is none of Europe's concern, they should be left to take carw of their own countries. The problem now is China.

>If Europe returns the stolen gold maybe
The West has paid for any minerals 10 times over in (((aid)))

>the chinese can help
They're insectoid subhumans. They cheat even their neighbors, why do you think they would be honest in an IQ test? The CCP wants the rest of the world to think they are a master race while they shit and give birth on sidewalks. And this isn't due to communism, they have been like that for centuries. Being raped my mongols and manchus did a trick on their psyche.

no

Will research. Later.

Botswana already has a higher gdp per capita than some South American and Eastern European countries.

Deport all the niggers back to Africa and than quarantine it and let the world see what they can build on their own.

Shut up bong.. the British Empire contributed mightily to what happened in Rhodesia and South Africa.

Botswana, Rwanda, Kenya, and Ethiopia are improving at a good pace.

We are gonna see colonies on Mars, before a black-ruled country succeeds in anything.

10% of the pop is white literally the only reason also the blacks are mixed blacks and Asians

yeah, but there's negro in montenegro

What is the deal with Botswana? Why are they the best while the rest of Africa is an absolute hell?

Every nation away from Sahara, which should have been left as a natural resources mining and environmental diversity zone, not as an habitable place.

eyes wide shut