I don't want to live, Sup Forums. How do you find the motivation to work hard when the system hates you...

I don't want to live, Sup Forums. How do you find the motivation to work hard when the system hates you? I've always been small, and picked on. I expect to be disappointed, and I am. I just want to leave society, and be left alone.

Other urls found in this thread:

bigo.tv/17922448
thestoryofq.com/
anonfile.com/00xfKadebc/nova1.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But the world is fun.

Don't work hard. Be free. It's a choice.

bigo.tv/17922448

Read the greeks

Sounds like you could be haunted. Exercise those demons

Lol betacuck

Then why haven't you done it just start ignoring people do Your Own Thing fuck everyone else doesn't matter how small you are get yourself a gun

You should see your school counselor or talk to your parents or close relatives. It helps to talk about it. A little goes a long way. And when you feel ready, go to a therapist. Healing doesn't happen overnight when it is an issue of the mind, but trust me, it works. I've been to therapy for 6 years and I'm feeling great.

>How do you find the motivation to work hard when the system hates you?

Don't work hard. Just work at your own pace.

Oh yeah, and get a job and get off Sup Forums. That helps a ton, too. I like to check in every once in a blue moon. Best of luck.

>ice
>not neat
well there's your problem son, you're a gigantic pussy

The best revenge is living a good life user. They want you feeling helpless, hopeless, and rudderless. If you allow the black pill to consume you, they win. But if you march on as a happy warrior, knowing the world establishment is aligned against you but nevertheless showing resolve and contempt for their tricks, you frustrate and infuriate them.

And no glencairn glass.

You live in Canada just go innawoods.

Do it then you cuck
In small town sask you can get a decent trailer on an acre or two for ~40k CAP (Canadian pesõ)

I've read extensive amounts of philosophy. It only reinforced my dissatisfaction with life.
I've been in and out of counselling for years. It doesn't help. Everyone will dissappoint you, it doesn't matter if they got a degree in listening.
And what of it? I know i'm not girls first pick, i know i wouldn't be picked to lead a team of men, i know what i am. I just want to be left alone. Civilization is maintained by the betas- the beta uprising is going MGTOW, and walking away.

they will help you

why dont you pol losers just kill yourselfs instead of shooting innocent people?

well you have more than a much wilderness to go live in. Stop being such a bitch

Kill some shitskins, liberal kikes and go an hero

You need a good dose of cognitive behavioral therapy.

>Everyone will disappoint you
>Is this thought useful?
>Is this thought helpful?
>Is this thought grounded in reality?
>Is this thought getting you anywhere in life?

Allow yourself to give yourself the strength to be kind to yourself, accept the thoughts, and promptly dismiss them after rationalizing the nonsensical thought. Thoughts majority of the time are bullshit and are of no importance.

Get it together user and don't let self-destructive thoughts take you over. Challenge your thoughts.

>more than a much
how the fuck did that happen

do as I am about to do now
>go to the store and buy two sick packs
that should about solve it

Yeah, everyone will disappoint you. And I'm tired of being disappointed, tired of getting my hopes up, tired of this system and the tangle of other people's lives. I used to tell people i wanted to be a doctor- now i want this whole country to burn. My only plan is to save up enough money so that i can go innawoods and then kms, or just kms.

>butt the world is fun
fixed

Have you given up completely or are you open to changing, if you could believe you'd feel better by doing so?

No. Hope is the door through which pain enters.

Stoicism really helped me out a lot

What book do you recommend for learning more about Stoicism?

I know that feeling. Never heard it said so succinctly before.

Wish I had something helpful to say. All I can think of is if you are still young (under 40) you still have time to search for things/do things to alter your present circumstances. It's worth a try.

Become the hero we need

You just need something to do ... this has saved many an user ..

thestoryofq.com/

Weird shit found last night ...
anonfile.com/00xfKadebc/nova1.mp4

Ty user. Sometimes i think about what JBP said.. "if you do nothing, things are guaranteed to get worse. If you try, things might get better." But that 'might' is what stops me. What do you say to the guy who tries, and still fails? What do you say to the person who even does everything right, and still gets fucked over? What was the point? There's guys out there who try to be the best fathers they can, and they still get divorce raped. Entrepreneurs who work 100 hour weeks and the business still goes under. These are the men that JBP couldn't help. slisi

This life is the test. Make the lives of those around you better. We will be going home soon. Most of us chose to be here at this time. Become who you are.

Don't worry about the external, only what you can control ie yourself. Toughen up princess

Lol holy shit delet this

DELET THIS

Before you die, shoot up a school full of negros. You will do the World a favor you fucking manlet.

Move to /r9k/

I'm sad all the time. I drink alot. I've never had a gf. All my friends have left me.

Just waiting for the bugle call to tear this all down.

move to south korea

Marcus Aurelius' Meditations
Enchridion

Well that should be any day now. In the mean time keep on keepin' on.

i see life as a challenge, life when it gave me lemons, i kicked life in the balls and overcome it through the sheer will to live, to prove life wrong

I carry this in my backpack wherever i go!

Gregory Hayes version doe

Read Siege and operate according to it

>Don't work hard. Be free. It's a choice.
This dude, if you can cover this month's necessities that means you worked enough.

I know that feel, bro. I know that feel. But never forget that this is just a ride and we can change it any time we want - it's only a choice between fear and love. Also, never forget that the bad times in your life are only temporary. Don't let others dictate to you what can and 'cannot' be done, what is 'real' and 'unreal' and what is possible and 'impossible'. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. (((They))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible. There are two things that (((they))) do not want you to know above all else:

1. That who and what we ALL really are is Pure Consciousness, which is infinite and eternal, experiencing life in a temporary human form (you can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't, because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid).

2. That what we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable, which means that nothing is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!").

Holy fuck, that's my life right there! kek

Anahahahhahahahana
Faggot. You sound like a fucking faggot This is your first and last life. Deal with it or suck some dick

You put on your big-boy pants and you keep on trooping. Life sucks, man. I’m sorry watching cartoons until you were 20 years old screwed with your head and made you think that life is all sugardrops and rainbows.

Thanks based Brazilian.

Thanks burger bro. I knew Marcus Aurelius, but wanted a possible version.

Pro-tip: Never give up your guns.

and pain is the path to strength. do you fight, or cower like a whipped dog?

How dare you!
Fucking Germans and immigrants, typical insult, 300 confirmed butthurts, your dead kiddo

Read The Foundation for Exploration.

Considering the fact that he is here and asking for advice i’d wager that the person has not given up completely and is looking for help.