American eugenicist foresaw the 56% abomination

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLSOc_KVgLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hahahhahahhaa

You guys realize the 56% memes NON HISPANIC white? If you two came to america from HISPANIC countries you'd be a hispanic of some sort like maybe white spic or something but you wouldn't be in the 56%

You niggers have LOW IQ

El monstruo de Madison...

So did Evola.

whiter than you muhammads

wtf I love science now

el demonio racial...

Everybody saw el atrocidad, but nobody did anything.

>If you two came to America

haha you wish MUTT, if i wanted to see primates id go to the ZOO ! (or take a walk around my town)

hahahaahahahaha

>Dominican

You're hispanic

so are you a masochist?

why would I want you here

>ethnic horrors

Yes, I am of Spanish descent,Visigoth descended sangre azul. My family arrived here in the 17th century. The Mexican mestizos that populate the USA have absolutely nothing to do with my country, only gringofied "latinos" automatically identify with other former colonies.

Holy fuck...it it average posters on Sup Forums? America should be nuked

t. Aslan Hachikov

>ethnic horror

how lovecraftian

What's the translation of cloaca gentium? Sewer tribe or something?

yes

sewer of(genitive) peoples

“First, our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. Under the proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially the same…

Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset… Contrary to the charges in some quarters, [the bill] will not inundate America with immigrants from any one country or area, or the most populated and deprived nations of Africa and Asia…

In the final analysis, the ethnic pattern of immigration under the proposed measure is not expected to change as sharply as the critics seem to think… The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs.”

-Ted Kennedy before reforming USA immigration law in the 1960s

Grant predicted this.

He wad a prophet

The Kennedy family really ruined the USA.

Letting the Irish in was a fatal error.

JFK was a good man and realized what the CIA was doing. (((They))) ended him and let his family members push bills in congress.

One more crimen cromosomico before I have to go.

Someone should shop the faces in this with the mutt.

kek

maria aiudame...
youtube.com/watch?v=LLSOc_KVgLc

The guy on the far right is living the dream, I bet that bitch is kinky as fuck

Being kinky is not a desirable quality, it's a sign of depravity and moral degeneration .
You're truly a degenerate, in both your thinking and your language.

This.

el gremlin los americanas...

el goblino

>ethnic horrors
describes them perfectly

me on the left

Julio Evola : “El tipo americano”

Funny how all brown mutts in South America are all pure blooded descendants from Spanish. It's like all those swarthy Amerimutts with black hair and brown eyes who LARP as Aryans because their great-grandpa was a German immigrant

Hilarious

Cities consume people. More people die in them than are born. It's interesting.

I get my woman so desperate that she will agree to anything. Spat on, pissed on, head in the bin while I fuck her, etc.
I bet I'm doing more for the white race than you are, you dirt-skinned mongrel so stfu.
In a consensual, loving relationship kink is good.

BEAUTIFUL. AMERICA YES

I hope you enjoy missionary position. And getting cheated on.

EL TERROR ETNICO!