(((theory of evolution)))

what should be discovered in order to disprove evolution? Implications on worldview are entirely nihilistic. every scientific theory functions in a way it can be disproven if certain facts or theory come out.
Meanwhile, evolution, while being the current paradigm, seems entirely unfalsifiable (Poppers prerequisite for scientific theory). like the test for real witch - If she dies she is probably a witch, if she survives she isnt.

Example 1: if it survives its more adapted (ergo superior), if it doesnt its less adapted (ergo inferior). That kind of logic should also apply to human races so if whitey dies, he actually wasnt the masterrace, if he survives he actually is. This is mythology and circular reasoning, not scientific reasoning.

Example 2: "useless human body parts". Appendix and wisdom teeth are considered an evolutionary relic...until few years ago when appendix was discovered to be very usefull for keeping gut bacteria. Wisdom teeth? Idk I still have them.

In the end theory of evolution doesnt predict anything like a good sci theory should, but explains things backwards.
discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falsifiability
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution
gnosis.org/gnintro.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=shyI-aQaXD0&list=PL6-cVj-ZRivqKeqAklhYfFFmmAdvwcnCT
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8DDIe_2cHM
youtube.com/watch?v=8DXs3B9uEuI
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0022519370901037
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Objections_to_evolution#Unfalsifiability
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews have been doing the same bullshit for thousands of years, user. And every single time they get BTFO. I wouldn't declare victory just yet, fren.

Don't expect any actual discussion. It will just be fedoras spouting on about "what will you replace it with? it's the best we have" and bitching about Christianity. The dumber ones will try to defend it as if it's real.

Darwin was a White man and the Bible was written by kikes.

Perfect example of a dumb one.

>Don't expect any actual discussion. It will just be fedoras spouting on about "what will you replace it with? it's the best we have" and bitching about Christianity.

I actually have a background in science and methodoloy and would like to hear to more from creationists side.

From what I now know, is that evolutionary theory is entirely unsound from a conceptual viewpoint (=its entirely unfalsifiable) so its scientific value is that of demon possesion theory ("That is exactly what a demon possed person would say..." reasoning).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falsifiability

whites are inferior acording to survival of the fittest.

One does not set out to prove or disprove a hypothesis; one sets out to test to find the truth.
If you have a bias, get the fuck out of science.
Yes, evolution is a logical induction and an untested scientific hypothesis - it would take a very long time to test it.

>One does not set out to prove or disprove a hypothesis

one does actually. that is how scientific method works, by hypothesis testing.

>evolution, while being the current paradigm, seems entirely unfalsifiable
Except this isn't the case.

1. If evolution were false, one thing that we would expect to observe is that selection pressures would have no effect on the average phenotype of a population, i.e. selective breeding wouldn't work. For instance, if you killed all short people and only let the tallest people reproduce, continued this for thousands of years, and if after that, people on average were the exact same height as they were before, this would be evidence against evolution.

2. Evolution relies on mutation in order to produce variation within a population. If mutation was something that was never observed to occur, and there was no evidence of new gene variants arising within the last tens of thousands of years, this would also be evidence against evolution.

3. The fossil record also shows signs of evolution taking place. If fossils from millions of years in the past showed absolutely no change in the species they consisted of, meaning that no new species ever formed, this would also be evidence against evolution.

How can you possibly not believe in evolution?
Are you overly religious?

What the fuck is the problem? Evolution is the reason nonwhites aren’t equal to us

What kind of sick fuck god would create inferior violent humans?

Not the kind modern Christians believe in that’s for sure

evolution is observed on a daily basis

i understand how in some ways it is a bigger leap of faith than believing in a supreme being, but it is incontrovertible scientific fact

Well, you should know that the Scientific Method was invented by Christians.

As to evolution, I consider it a secular form of Gnostocism. Its adherents believe man is perfectible via transhumanism. It's contrary to Christianity which tells that man will be redeemed and become perfect through Christ after this world passes.

I'll post some old copypasta from years ago that was posted in response to Christian evolutionists.

>whites are inferior
you dont seem to understand evolution no species is "inferior" per se
also there is a problem when you introduce reasoning and empathy into the equation humans no longer evolve like animals

>1/2
Evolution, as it is taught, is secular gnosticism. Evolution and Darwinism assert that things came from a lower order and ascended to more advanced forms, ultimately spawning mankind. This is opposite to what is scientifically perceived and observed in mutation, that being that mutation causes a change up of what is already inside a given thing's genetics, and sometimes causes a loss of information. Mutation is not a net benefit to life. Mutation is entropy on a micro scale. Evolutionists do not value life, and see death as a natural occurrence, as the fit overcome the weak. [1]

Gnosticism teaches that man is on a low order of existence and will transcend/ascend by knowledge or "gnosis." Gnosticism is a heresy and perversion of Christianity and the biblical creation. It teaches that man was enlightened by Lucifer the lightbearer or liberator, and that the Creator God, known as the "demiurge," was an evil tyrant and ignorant god, not worthy of worship. Gnostics do not value life and see death as a natural occurrence, as those enlightened by gnosis live on and the ignorant perish and are reincarnated in a sense via the divine spark. [2]

1. you can prove selection even with creationism. its nowhere near enough to prove evolution.

2. same as 1. Mutations are factual. But they can happen for 6000 years as well (as they are happening within few gens of humans), no need to jump in bullions of years.

3. I dont know much about fossil records, mostly conceptual problems with evolution regarding falsifiability. however one could claim those were seperate species that arent connected by mutation. ...?

>What kind of sick fuck god would create inferior violent humans?

this is where circularity and 2sidedness of evo comes in. Whites are inferior since nonwhites are more adapted for survival.

>evolution is observed on a daily basis

you mean selection? selection isnt a proof of evolution.

and you think evolution has not been tested? or it has not shown predictive capabilities?

>2/2
In the Bible we are taught that death is unnatural and is a result of the Fall and sin. Jesus has been sent and through His sacrifice on the cross and resurrection, and our faith in Him, we are saved and our sins are washed away. We are told in the end that a new heaven and a new earth will be made at which there will be neither death nor suffering. [3][4][5][6][7]

Both Gnosticism and Evolution deny the biblical account of creation in Genesis, both the allegorical concept and the literal understanding, both old earth and young earth interpretations. Transhumanism is the goal of both gnostics and evolutionists. Transhumanism opens the alchemical door to eternal life, and denies the salvation of Christ.

Theistic evolutionists, in their ignorance, appeal to naturalism, rationalism, and the scientists of the age over the Word of God, and thus are useful idiots to the formerly mentioned heretical camps and give credence to their false doctrines, to the detriment of the faith in the inerrant Holy Bible and Word of God.

[1] en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution
[2] gnosis.org/gnintro.htm
[3] 1 Corinthians 15
[4] Romans 5:12-21
[5] 2 Timothy 1:7-10
[6] Acts 22:16
[7] Revelation 21:1-7

They think mutation is evolution, even when it's shown that mutation causes a loss, not a gain.

>selection isnt a proof of evolution
is consistent with it, you dont prove theories

>so if whitey dies, he actually wasnt the masterrace,

No you fucking dumbass, no one said the “master race” is chosen by evolution. Not hitler. No one. You’re a fucking stupid cuckold for even imaging such a thing. Oh yeah niggers are the master race because they breed like rats and murder senselessly and because we’re just too nice to notice

>explains things backwards

Says the christfag who believes the literal fucking explicit word of god and tries to explain history in that context

>Implications on worldview are entirely nihilistic
Become superhuman and kill all subhumans is nihilistic? I want that kind of nihilism now!

Fedora is mad. Fedora will react by not breeding. The rest of the world is happy.

>Well, you should know that the Scientific Method was invented by Christians.

I know this

>you dont seem to understand evolution no species is "inferior" per se

what does that mean? having more chances of survival of a group as opossed to less is defiently a virtue.

>has not been tested? or it has not shown predictive capabilities?

one is connected to other. most theories that have bad prediction are unfalsifiable ergo bad scientific theories. Like theories of history etc.

>No you fucking dumbass, no one said the “master race” is chosen by evolution. Not hitler. No one.

they dont have to say it. its pretty clear that
survival >>> extinction

if evaluation was real we’d know about it but top scholars have examined the bibble for decades and found noothing. i mean are we are
supposed to believe that we all used to be monkies in the jungle then how come there still loads of monkies in the
jungle and they dont keep turning into people? face it, elevation is just a liberal trick concocted by the leftists to corrupt
our soft vunerable children in order to get them to turn away from good god almighty

>HUUURR HURR SUPERIORITY AND VIABILITY ARE THE SAME THING HUURRRR
>IF EVIDENCE AGAINTS SOMETHING IS NON EXISTENT (as opposed to impossible to attain) THAN THE THEEEEEREEEE IS UNFALSIFIABLE

>Whites are inferior since nonwhites are more adapted for survival.

No they aren’t, you’re fucking retarded

Non whites would die off in our lands without us and our technology so, so fast. Or they would evolve to become white eventually. They only thrive because we are naive enough to have empathy for them and treat them as equal. Another fucking clueless Christcusk.

If all whites died out niggers would die off especially after our technology decays and is left unmaintainenanced

Africans have only bred as much as they have due to technology and aid from whites, otherwise their population would be far lower

So does our desire to help others in spite of almost anything make us inferior? We should die off because Jews trick us into never giving up empathy for lesser humans?

Fuck off you stupid kike

Ok, well. Read the copypasta. I wrote it years ago. It's my beliefs about things.

These fedoras and similar people are basically like the people at the Tower of Babel. They are trying to be like gods. They think they can become perfect on their own without God, by their own means. But God will destroy them just like He always has.

It's no surprise that jews are the biggest group behind transhumanism.

Whites are considered the "masterrace" because of superior inteligence and the ability to create civilization, not the ability to reproduce more.
In a human context, we can chose too not reproduce even if we are the "fittest"

Im also 90% sure this thread is a false flag to make Sup Forums look retarded, so I'm going to sage

The dumbest simpletons are of course LARPagans.

Vomeronasal organ is useful for detecting pheromones.

Cranial nerve 0 is often overlooked because it tends to be accidently stripped away when looking at post mortem brains. It has implications for electromagnetic navigation.

>they dont have to say it. its pretty clear that
>survival >>> extinction

What the fuck is your point dumbass?

You think evolution is wrong because you masterbate to the idea that niggers are better than us and should fuck your wife becuase we allow them to live and breed recklessly at our expense because Jews hijack our empathy for their gain?

Christcucks are retarded

>what does that mean
polar bear is superior in the arctic but inferior in the jungle, again it no longer applies to humans
>bad prediction
i didnt understood what you meant so much but modern evolution theory its pretty good at predictions

>a false flag
Just do us all a favor and go back to cripplechan where you belong. Your mods will make sure you're sheltered inside a natsoc hugbox.

The fedoras are mostly clueless trash, caller of the death. They try to speak the word of overman but their tarantula instincts give them away. You're both worthy each other.

Kek what is this boomer tier shit?
Like I said, obvious false flag

There it is.

Im a libertarian

No bro it’s sinply whoever kills out the other first is the master race

Doesn’t matter if nonwhites would actually destroy the planet and kill them selves far sooner than we would cuz at this rate we won’t exist anyway so lol fuck it haha let’s just let based black men fuck our girlfriends

Why do you think Sup Forums is a collective single entity? Are you a newfaggot?

>fat

I bench more than my own weight you stupid kike

>even when it's shown that mutation causes a loss, not a gain.
Even if some mutations cause a loss in DNA, that doesn't mean that duplication or insertion mutations never occur. If by loss you mean having a negative effect, while harmful mutations are more common than beneficial ones, harmful mutations tend to die out over time while beneficial ones are preserved.

Easy to do if you're a manlet.

Read an actual book on the matter you retard I'm not spoonfeeding you on evolutionary biology

Evolution is fake news created by CNN

Mentally saved thanks

>I was merely pretending to be retarded
Off yourself

>and an untested scientific hypothesis - it would take a very long time to test it
we literally have tons of proof for it. \We even have cases where new subspecies appear within a timelapse of a few decades and cases where species overall changes drastically within few decades.

>you can prove selection even with creationism. its nowhere near enough to prove evolution.
There is even less evidence to prove creationism.

The worst thing about post-2016 Sup Forums is that we have to re-redpill all of these fedora invaders. Sup Forums was doing pretty good before the election.

Sup Forums has been known as a Christian board for years, and it still is. The fedoras just sperg the loudest.

>Transhumanism opens the alchemical door to eternal life, and denies the salvation of Christ.

I’ve made a religious girl beg to swallow my cum as an atheist

Enjoy your joke of a life

You do realise that a theory is just that "a theory". It is there to be ridiculed, to be countered with evidence to support other theories.

Not disprove but the Cambrian Explosion pokes some big holes in Darwinian evolution.

This guy is clearly an atheist trying to make christians look bad btw

You can't go against God and the Bible and say you're Christian. That person is a deist at best and gnostic heretic at worst.

What the creationists dont understand, is that the bible does not describe the world in a scientific way, as in what was observed.
It describes world through experiences. As in what it means, not what is.

I have never seen a person more stupid than you, user. Not even during Gamergate with "muh PR".

That’s funny because the christfag shit didn’t happen until reddit jump on alt lite shit and then flooded here

>you are demonstrably wrong and don't know what your talking about
>OH Y-YEAH W-W-WELL YOU W-WORSHIP ZEUS
why is lying your go to tactic?

Tower of Babel.

>Implications on worldview are entirely nihilistic
I've always found the Christian worldview extremely nihilistic
>Why create anything if it is literally nothing compared to god's creations?
>Why strive for anything if you will always be infinitely beneath god?
>Why hope to live a long life if your life no matter how long or glorious will pale in comparison to heaven?
>Why try to make the world a better place when it will inevitably be infinitely shittier than heaven?

>if it survives its more adapted (ergo superior), if it doesnt its less adapted (ergo inferior). That kind of logic should also apply to human races so if whitey dies, he actually wasnt the masterrace, if he survives he actually is.
You're thinking about it the wrong way. A thing either works in its environment or it doesn't. If it doesn't, it'll probably die out and that'll be the end of that. There's no such thing as a master race.

There's a guy named Kent Hovind that brings up some good points.

youtube.com/watch?v=shyI-aQaXD0&list=PL6-cVj-ZRivqKeqAklhYfFFmmAdvwcnCT
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8DDIe_2cHM
youtube.com/watch?v=8DXs3B9uEuI

They're long watches but if you ever get the time. He also has debate videos where he debates evolutionists and some times other creationists.

I'm pretty sure this paper provides a good starting point for your you to find out that you are wrong.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0022519370901037

elaborate

Christchan was made in 2014, newfaggot.

didn't he got to jail for scamming people?

You still don't have any children.

> if it survives its more adapted (ergo superior),
Adapted isnt superior. Think polar bear vs grizzly.
>evolution doesnt predict.
Why do we need new flu vaccines every year?

no he doesn't.
>Nothing exploded
this is false. the big band theory doesn't claim it.

>In the end theory of evolution doesnt predict anything like a good sci theory should
Yes it does.

>Wisdom teeth? Idk I still have them.

GTFO it's not summer yet.

The master race is the race with the highest intelligence and quality of life and empathy

You fucking stupid kikes

>durr we should just give up because we have too much empathy to the people who are losing to us

Uh huh and you’re the superior one because you did right?

But that means niggers who have 15 kids are better than you according to your logic you fucking white trash christnigger

Evolution is a fact of nature. What do you have against science?

Mutations happen at a semi predictable rate. Mathematically there is too much difference in human genes for time to begin 6000 years ago. Comparing differences in genomes allows scientists to see roughly when species split.

Niggers don't have a family. Neither will you. The life of a snownigger atheist/larpagan.

The fuck are you even talking about? Whites are neither the most intelligent race out there, nor is their track record on empathy anything to write home about if you possess even the most basic knowledge of history.

>Evolution isn't true
Burger education everyone.

>convicted scammer trying to scam ppl
>good points
the absolute state

Isnt this the faggot who says asteroids of ice made the poles cold? This guy is one of the dumbest fuckers around.

>basic knowledge
>only race to ever show empathy to other races
>nothing to write home about
kek ok

The reason there are different breeds of dogs proves the fundamentals of evolution. Breeding dogs is just manipulating that fact of life in our favor. These fundamentals are the basis of eugenics. Evolution is also why socialism is flawed on a genetic level.

>dying alone is scawy :(
pathetic

Evolution is disprovable. If you showed that mutation doesn't happen, then that would disprove evolution. If you showed that life-forms emerge through supernatural means, that would disprove evolution. If you showed that the fossil record doesn't change over time, then that would falsify evolution. If you found a creature that couldn't have emerged through the incremental addition and subtraction of genes, then that would disprove evolution. In other words, all it would take to disprove evolution is showing that creationism is true. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Objections_to_evolution#Unfalsifiability

>>only race to ever show empathy to other races
top kek. I bet you are one of those faggots who think that colonialism was some sort of humanitarian effort.

>haha i have more kids than you so i'm better
>by that logic most spics are better than you
>I- um i mean uhh they uuuum don't have a family so it doesn't really count
you mean the concept of family that kike worshipers like yourself have worked to destroy?

lmao how fucking stupid can you be

Everybody dies alone. You'll just die without reproducing.

You people are being retarded today.

Evolution does not result in perfect species. It is essentially a series of natural selections. If an animal can reproduce in its environment, then it has succeeded. If in animal has a point mutation and that gene helps the animal reproduce in its environment, then it will be more successful. If an animal has a point mutation and it doesn't effect its ability to reproduce, the gene will still spread and become prominent over time.

Example; I have a nerve ending in my ear canal that when stimulated tickles the inside of my throat. Is it a mutation? Yes. Did it alter my ancestors ability to reproduce? No. Hence, its still with me today.

The master race is the most adaptable.

>kike worshiper
Judaism didn't exist until the 2nd century AD.

Nice edgy fedora meme

Have another.

of course not
not killing you all when we could, abolishing slavery, ending colonialism, getting out of your countries, and allowing you to mutt ours is the empathy im talking about
show me an asian arab nignog country that has acted like this

The vast majority of Christians are niggers or non white.

It existed for a thousand years before then.

(OP)
evolution is already proven, verifiable and repeatable in vitro
stay mad forever creationists
(christianity is still best religion and evolution is not incompatible with god existing, don't actually be mad)

>only race to ever show empathy to other races
Lmao. Other races have shown plenty of empathy to whites, only to receive death, destruction and enslavement in return. It's the same story every single time.