Made in Abyss

I'm going to PET this bun and you CAN'T stop me!

On that topic, Why does everyone always compliment her cuteness? Even Bonedad flesh horse from the village of values? Are smells and fluff not that common there?

>her

I think the smell is tied to her want to smell good from being an orphan, if you roll with the whole narehate are the embodiment of their desires idea

Drawfag here. In a previous thread, someone asked for Narehate Ozen. Here's my attempt.

Sorry for the shitty photo quality, I have no access to a scanner during the week.

Nanachi a cute.
A cried during the last episode.

put that thing away, there are children present

I'm still sad about it

>the way she runs back at mitty
>"my treasure!"

Because Narehate are cursed mutants obsessed with their desires, Nanachi a “blessed child” as Bondrewd call her, the closes to the Bunny in the sixth layer is Faputa and she could also be something entirely different

>"my treasure!"
Her precious.

how much would you pay for a roll in the hay?

>a roll in the hay
Explain further, please.

>when you try to ascend in the 7th layer

I want to damage her value and not pay for it.

She looks like Satan. My dick is ready

dumb birds

Because she is with a dude and a potato.
Ugly friend effect, pic related.

i'm just here for bune pics

This gif fills me with the kind of primal terror that few gore/rekt gifs can.

Isn't an equivalent exchange in bodily fluids payment enough?

mfw there is a IQ variance in birds

Thanks! I actually tried to base her on a mix of badger and weasel, but somehow she came out scarier than I expected.

Wait a minute. Nanachi said that delvers kill any narehate (hollow) they find in the abyss and take their shit. But mitty is a narehate and can't be killed without being completely vaporised. How the fuck do the delvers kill the narehate then?

Mitty is a special case, normal narehate aren't invincible.

Because it's not the same. Both Mitty and Nanachi are special due to ascending together while sharing a close bond.

what is going on in this webm i dont understand

>You call THAT soft?

Many bunnies.

nanachi plushie when?

They went into a grain silo and the grain collapsed and sucked them in.

Not quite the same but a very soft figure soon.

Mitty is special, the immortality was a weird side effect the abyss placed in Mitty, likely for laughs to fuck with Nanachi frail mind, the Abyss is cruel like that

maybe faputa is from the old praying site (like nanachi) or there is an entire different one

I was actually looking for something like this as a reference, thanks for the pic user.

I love you user.

Adult bunny.

will it be covered in velvet?

Hug bun

mittys desire in the elevator was to be killed, but she didnt get blessed

It'll be covered in hopes and dreams.

bun wont grow up anymore, she is ready to make a pack of bunlets already

Man with those shot hair thing they coat Kinder Suprise egg toys with. I couldn't lay it away then.

>>naaa instead of nnaa
do it again

Please do not sexualize the bunny.

Did anyone expect to hear a Mitty meow when she looked back?

that's gonna be some funny tasting sandwiches somewhere down the line.

Someone PLEASE draw the aftermath where Bondrewd gets to experience hot bunny dick.

you dont seem to have a grasp of Nnaa-speak as it seems.

Nnaa -> casual phrase, slang
Naaa -> Expression of surprise / excitement
Naaah -> Mating call

i think that's my new phone screen, thanks user. have this bune

How sexual is too sexual.

Last ep had me sobbing like a little bitch, and god damn that soundtrack.

Somebody pointed out that the building itself looked like Mitty.

I had to have a nice long sit after that.

Only low test men like a tiny bunny.

There is literally nothing to suggest she doesn't physically age. That aside, what fucking kills me is we'll never see what a rocking body adult human Nanachi would've had, but I'm almost positive the adorable twig would've grown up to look more or less like Jack-O.

>hopes and dreams

please don't go there.

Do not sexualize bunnies period.

when you touch her inapropiately just to leave her horny and later she comes back to make you HER toy

Makes me so fucking sad that this comfy, perfect little home was left behind forever.

Only one way to find out.

Okay, so basically don't do this, right?

Her fingers are terrifying

Cease.

>when someone has an opinion.png

Still haven't found this which makes me slightly mad.

how soon? i need my own bun

Bondrewd and Nanachi are MADE to be sexualized! I will sexualize them both until the very end of time, and none of you can ever stop me!

It's basically Bag End, the comfortable and nostalgic vestige of peace must be left behind for the grand adventures to come.
But at least they're not being actively pursued every waking moment by the Nazgûl, those guys are pricks.

Absolutely no idea. Just keep an eye out for when preorders start.

I will serve as temporary shelter for other delvers.

Wow, poultry-infused flour for tastier chicken sandwich

>Bondrewd is Tom Bombadil

How can you be so inept? It's on literally every doujin site

City pigeons smell like mold, dead rats and feces. I can't imagine that would taste good.

I know I'm a failure I know.
But I found it now.

I imagine stepping into that room and just hearing a bunch of "Nnaa~" everywhere

You are powerless.

Would it even make sense?
Not MH like necessarily, but overall?
Or just a cash grab?

Was this intentional?

>pulling her legs back so Reg can cum as deeply as possible

The soft, good smelling warmth would radiate throughout the room.

Favorite idea I've heard is a roguelike/permadeath type setup where you play a random no-name delver. There could be a persistence between delvers with information and relics your bring back/send back via balloon.

>tfw every time I enter these threads and see Nanachi I think of the "my treasure" scene

What's this page supposed to convey? That bondrew is normal-er now? Bondrew's dead because he doesn't have the fucky eye anymore?

Something like Rogue Legacy?

If I were to think of an abyss game, I would go for something like controlling a squad of delvers where you venture down to various layers to gather artifacts and shit, bring em back up and sell them, use profits to hire more delvers/better gear, rinse and repeat going lower and getting higher level whistle delvers each time

More or less. Probably fewer small encounters with more focus on more intense spaced out ones and more involved platforming. Less killing everything in your way, more sneaking around as applicable.

i want the buny to playfully pin me down in a game of hunter & prey

Maybe he's dead inside?

Did you miss that part where he changes bodies, speedreader-kun? I honestly don't understand your question.

Just every father's reaction to being forced to watch his thirteen year old daughter impregnated by a shota sexbot with limitless stamina from a first person perspective, no need to go and make it all gay.

Something like FTL just into the abyss?
I'd imagine a style like Secret of Mana.

With an artist I could even make it, but the drag ~~

He was always normal. There he's just seeing them off.