How do they see us?

>Whites are the best looking race, both male and female. I'm sure I don't need to quote Roissy's interracial attraction stats to show this; it's a universal unspoken truth.
>We are also the tallest race and age the most gracefully. (inb4 Asian women - they go over a cliff after menopause.)
>We are by far the best at war, with only the Japanese ever being able to give us a challenge. We show a calmness, coordination and skill on the battlefield that must seem supernatural to lesser races. A few white adventurers, pirates and trading corporations literally conquered the world, some parts of which (e.g. India) had tech parity with us, without the European home populations and governments even noticing much what was going on. Against some races, such as sub-saharan blacks, one white soldier is worth hundreds of enemy warriors.
>We invented everything worth inventing, unlocking near magical technological powers incomprehensible to savages, and enviously imitated by high-IQ but less creative races.
>Despite some major contributions by Jews, science was almost entirely a White project.
>We are the only race since the ancient Greeks to do philosophy, having involved discussions on morality and meaning that fly so far over other races' heads (even if they are high IQ) that they never even attempt to understand or engage us on these questions.
>Europe and North America, especially the forest and mountainous regions, is the most beautiful homeland of any race. I suppose other races could see things differently, but I doubt it - seeing as Europe has repeatedly been the target of attempted invasions from the east for land.
>White buildings, houses, streets, gardens, our general built environment, must seem ethereally clean, spacious and beautiful to other peoples.
>White languages are the most musical and expressive, and have the largest vocabularies of concepts, adjectives, synonyms, connotations, emotions, etc.
>We have the best and greatest quantity of literature and art.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vkUAx4QMNd8)
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZG1aDo20zQ)
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_of_the_Tang_dynasty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Plassey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Western music is such a treasure, and is so exclusive to whites, it's almost unfair. Imagine being from an alien culture and hearing this (youtube.com/watch?v=vkUAx4QMNd8) for the first time - the being that created that must be a god on Earth.
>Whites are by far the most spiritual and morally conscious of races, (somewhat unfortunately) being so devoted to doing the right thing that when official morality is corrupted to proclaim our own destruction as good, we line up to sacrifice ourselves.
>Even when bluepilled whites interact with nonwhites and piously proclaim equality, they always do so with an undertone of sanctimonious superiority - i.e. 'We are so moral and high-minded that we care about helping every race, not just our own highly moral and high-minded one!' I can't help but imagine that the nonwhites condescended in this way see this as yet another insidious manifestation of white smugness and condescension, even as they benefit from it.
Are we whites the elves of the human species? I had a realization when I recently rewatched LOTR that the awe-inspiring otherworldliness of the LOTR elves, the sense of ethereal beauty and unreachable perfection that surrounds them, their lands and buildings, even when they fight, might well be how other races see us. We're better at everything, we did everything first, and insofar as anyone else has a civilization worth living in, it is but a pale reflection of ours when we were in our prime. I'm sure this reflects in a certain sense of quiet, unconscious superiority even in the most bluepilled whites, just like the stereotypical elvish snobbishness. To add to this, we're also a dying race, relying on ancient victories and scientific-economic achievements to maintain our increasingly precarious status and dwindling numbers. If we should lose, and our extinction approaches, I wonder if there will be anyone human enough left to mourn our passing. (youtube.com/watch?v=7ZG1aDo20zQ)

They see their own inferiority, but instead of improving, they simply wish to destroy what they cannot achieve so they aren't reminded of what they are.

They hate us but a fraction of their opinions of themselves.

The lesser races are too dumb to understand all that. If we die out theyll tell stories about flying machines and sunlight indoors at night, but nothing beyond that. They are too dumb to understand the chasm between them and us.

The Han Chinese are not going anywhere, and they're pretty smart. I wonder if they'll be able to continue advancing without relying on imported white science, and what they'll think about our tragic story when/if we're gone.

We just need to ally with asian women and we'll transcend and achieve godhood

I'm white but don't jerk our race off. How much have YOU done user?

When whites are gone Asians will keep the world at a steady rate of boring and uncreative tyranny, see how we died off will be a powerful redpill for them. That's what Jews wanted anyways. They just wont be alive to enjoy it.

>We just need to ally with asian women and we'll transcend and achieve godhood
but Eurasians are garbage

Whites aren't going anywhere, you stupid cunt. Please fuck off with your defeatist posting. Just because you're a mongrel doesn't mean you should shit the bed with everyone around you.

this. Whites were always a global minority, homeostasis is a thing, stop the doomsaying.

>so that they aren't reminded of what they are
and what they aren't.
good post, nodded in agreement and checked.

lord of the goys is a pretty bad picture to use, seeing as they deliberately casted jews for the roles

I'm studying to become an engineer. I want to be a good man who produces valuable things onestly, honors the law, cares for his family, and is prepared to fight to defend all these things. What more can one man do?
I know it sounds like jerking off, but I'm genuinely curious as to how lesser races see us. We're so used to being on top that we never really think about what it would be like to have a superior race around, like for e.g. real life Tolkien elves, who make us look like children and savages.

]All the good guys in LOTR are huwhite as fuck by appearance and behaviour even if they are played by (((actors))). Elves are hyper-huwhites.

Elves are whites
humans are asians
orks are niggers
goblins are mexicans
not sure about hobbits/dwarves

Anyone else here Elvish nationalist? I will unironically vote for any party that wants to make Elves real.

>but blanda whites are just fine and the Irish, German etc forefathers didn' do 'nuffin

Not so sure. How many white countries have above replacement fertility? Do you know what it will take to fix our fertility? I don't. There's no arguing with population dynamics. Japan is more advanced along the same path, and their population is falling slowly but steadily. Many races have died out in history, their fertility dropping and them being mixed out of existence, e.g. the ancient Greeks and Romans. What makes you think we have magical protection?

I bet a sufficiently motivated and well funded eugenic institute could create a small breeding population in a few hundred years. For that, you need a really ideologically stable state though. Which is exactly what we haven't got.

Yeah, the human races don't map onto Tolkien that well, except for whites = elves and blacks = orcs. I would have thought asians would be dwarves, what with their diligence, small stature and love of technology. I suppose you could align white jews with w40k dark elves if you wanted to - they're a lot like us, but with some weird pathologies.

Do you even know how to green text?

>I would have thought asians would be dwarves, what with their diligence, small stature and love of technology
that actually makes sense, I guess I just see asians as the only real threat to nigs on the global scale.

The only arguable bad thing white man has done is american slavery.
It's a blip on the map though.
Not many slaves.
Didn't last long.
Weren't actually many slave owners.

I suppose the treatment of native americans was far worse than slavery.

Every culture has done these things.
They did it for 1,000's of years, and on a larger scale.

Todays history teaches that the world was at peace and people were making finger samiches, singin songs.....

Then white man came. Burned the fucker down.

Truthfully we are a light unto the nations.

Plus greed and cunningness for gems and gold(money). That applies to East Asian mostly

hobbits= christians
dwarfs = jews

They are inherently self-destructive.

They have a tendency toward self-isolation and stagnation in order to ensure social dominance. Only outside threats force them to advance culturally/technologically and they go through periods of instability where their repression can no longer be tolerated.

>How do they see us?

*Obsessions

Sadly this is the majority of whites in our wonderful country.

>>We are by far the best at war, with only the Japanese ever being able to give us a challenge.
India and China beat Europeans pretty handily until the 1800s.
>>We invented everything worth inventing, unlocking near magical technological powers incomprehensible to savages
You didn't invent shit, you just improved on Asian innovations.
>>We are the only race since the ancient Greeks to do philosophy, having involved discussions on morality and meaning that fly so far over other races' heads (even if they are high IQ) that they never even attempt to understand or engage us on these questions.
Asians and Jews have done these things for a long time before Whites.
>>Europe and North America, especially the forest and mountainous regions, is the most beautiful homeland of any race.
Asia was better till the commies destroyed a lot of it.
>>White buildings, houses, streets, gardens, our general built environment, must seem ethereally clean, spacious and beautiful to other peoples.
This is true
>>White languages are the most musical and expressive, and have the largest vocabularies of concepts, adjectives, synonyms, connotations, emotions, etc.
>>We have the best and greatest quantity of literature and art.
Asians are at least on par if not better.
>>Western music is such a treasure, and is so exclusive to whites, it's almost unfair.
It's not that special.
>>>Whites are by far the most spiritual and morally conscious of races
And it has been your downfall. Your morals would've kept your race in the dark ages if it wasn't for the Jews introducing commerce which transcended morals for many whites.
>We're better at everything, we did everything first, and insofar as anyone else has a civilization worth living in, it is but a pale reflection of ours when we were in our prime. I'm sure this reflects in a certain sense of quiet, unconscious superiority even in the most bluepilled whites, just like the stereotypical elvish snobbishness.
No, not even close.

Plus the fact that their men and women look the same

White fertility is low because whites are smart enough to know how birth control works. Shitskin population is always booking because they don't have that "problem".

>american slavery was bad
The correct attitude for US blacks to have about slavery is 'you're welcome'. After slavery was ended, by force and against their wishes, hundreds of thousands of slaves died from poverty and starvation because they are not capable of supporting themselves without active, coercive oversight from whites, which is why they have to be supported by welfare from white taxpayers.
Being enslaved by whites was the best thing that ever happened to most US slaves.

No, but if given the choice I'd trade Jews for knife ears.

>The only arguable bad thing white man has done is american slavery.

Unironically me too.

>Europe and North America, especially the forest and mountainous regions, is the most beautiful homeland of any race. I suppose other races could see things differently, but I doubt it - seeing as Europe has repeatedly been the target of attempted invasions from the east for land.

...Implying that north america is a white continent

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

SIGN AND SPREAD

SA user, you have more to worry about

Good job you found an exception,

Jesus what a faggot.

>Asians and Jews have done these things for a long time before Whites.
no they didnt you disgusting shitskin

I like and respect the higher Asian races, but you are deluding yourself.
>India and China beat Europeans pretty handily until the 1800s.
Raffles conquered vast areas of India during the 1700s, when Indian firearms were not very far behind European firearms.
Whites have beaten Chinese handily from their very first contact, unless against absolutely overwhelming odds.
>you just improved on Asian innovations
Please kill yourself. If the Asians were so innovative, why weren't they showing up at the gates of London with blue water navies, accurate and effective firearms and a non-shit system of government? Asians are smart, but their 'inventions' are massively overblown. Industrial and Scientific revolutions happened in England, not China.
>Asia was better until the commies destroyed it
Hot, humid, endless mud flats of rice fields, steamy jungles? I'll take Alpine meadows or English greens any day, although an Asian might disagree. It could very well be genetic.
>Asian literature
No, it is not on par. Asians have classics, but they haven't got the lively intellectual tradition with novels, political essays, etc. distributed to the masses as in Europe after the printing press and industrialization. During the Meiji restoration, the Japs imported modern culture from the libraries of London, not Beijing.
>Western music is not that special
You are objectively wrong. Only Western music has the equal temperament scale, functional harmony, and a universal notation system. Asian virtuosos play Beethoven, not the other way around.
>And it has been your downfall
True. I said our story was tragic.

>t. r/asianmasculinity

You ever been here?

>Asians and Jews have done these things for a long time before Whites.

Asians? true, kikes? NOT

>:54:17 No.162977575
Yes, a lot of black floks around your country, can't say that's bad, i'm white but i have to recognize the kind of continent that we live in, it's a continent full of blacks, natives, mixed people and even asians

>56% meme
You're calling me anti-white you limey little fuck? Your sister is fucking a Muslim right now

>Raffles conquered vast areas of India during the 1700s
Not militarily
>Please kill yourself. If the Asians were so innovative, why weren't they showing up at the gates of London with blue water navies, accurate and effective firearms and a non-shit system of government?
The intial firearms and mathematics needed for that were created by Asians and Indians.
>Hot, humid, endless mud flats of rice fields, steamy jungles?
That's just the tropical parts. The mountainous areas are better than in Europe.
>No, it is not on par. Asians have classics, but they haven't got the lively intellectual tradition with novels, political essays, etc. distributed to the masses as in Europe after the printing press and industrialization.
None of that happened until well after Asia's decline.

Rabbis and Indian philosophers have been doing this for centuries before whites. Chinese and Muslims to a lesser extent.

>We are literally elves. Gaze upon our splendor
HAHAHAHA as a non-white person reading this. Posts like this make me cringe. I hope you're all just memeing. If this is unironically how you see yourself, I can see why western civilization is declining. Your arrogance will be your downfall

good summary. this is why I don't feel inferior to Japs Koreans and Chinese despite the slightly higher IQ and reflexes.

>not advocating for a superior race
wtf

indians are disgusting shitskinned indo gypsy mongrels who have nothing to do with those who lived in that place before them

underrated

KARA BOGA. fellow mujahideen, these wh*toid dogs will have it coming

(((United Nations)))

Jews and Asians(east-asians, especially Chinese) are the worst enemies of White people. They are nowhere near White people's level on creating civilization, but they are absolutely cunning and manipulative, which work extremely effectively on people who value morals. Blacks are stupid and violent, but without the help of Jews and Asians, they will never be able to destroy White civilization, and surprisingly, they may even co-exist peacefully with White people.

And yet whites are literally being replaced in both Europe and North America, what say you?

>not sure about hobbits/dwarves
Eastern slavs & russians.

>not militarily
Oh please. The European powers made a proxy war playground out of India during the 7 years' war.
>Initial firearms and mathematics created by asians
Gunpowder? Sure. But it was near useless for anything except fireworks without European metallurgy. As for maths, well, European geometry and arithmetic descended from the Greeks (who were white) via the Persians. I'm pretty sure you can do ballistics well enough to land a cannonball on some savages without the (admittedly Indian imported) concept of zero, which they would have just reinvented in the Renaissance anyway.
>Mountainous areas better than Europe
pics or it didn't happen.
>None of that happened until well after Asia's decline
Chinese have movable type printing from ~tenth century. Use it for bureaucratic documents, reproducing the classics.
Europeans get movable type in ~1450. Proceeds to kickstart explosion of intellectual and literary activity, the most prolific period of writing in history.
Where is the Chinese Enlightenment? The Chinese Samuel Johnson, Carlyle or Robert Louie Stephenson?

>indians are disgusting shitskinned indo gypsy mongrels who have nothing to do with those who lived in that place before them
Agreed, the Aryans contaminated much of India with their horse fucking field shitting genes.

Signed, thanks for the link.

>Positive view if your people will result in your downfall
No nigger. It is the self loathing of the majority of white people that will lead to the downfall of our civilization

>Please kill yourself. If the Asians were so innovative, why weren't they showing up at the gates of London with blue water navies, accurate and effective firearms and a non-shit system of government? Asians are smart, but their 'inventions' are massively overblown. Industrial and Scientific revolutions happened in England, not China.

Yes if you are talking about a much more recent timeline.
What about this: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_and_technology_of_the_Tang_dynasty

Fyi Europe was still in Dark Ages during that period.

Nuff said

Too bad whites suffer from suicidal altruism.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Plassey
In case you needed an example of Europeans kicking Indian ass militarily, despite a negligible tech advantage. Raffles was a bad example, though a glorious figure. Lord Clive was more in line with who I was thinking of.

>WE WUZ ARYANS N SHIET

>Europe was in the Dark Ages
Yes, sure, Europe was pretty shit in the aftermath of the fall of the great white civilization of Antiquity. Asian civilization is nothing if not enduring, and I'll readily admit that the Han civilization is much more venerable than us. But the European explosion from the 15th century to the 19th was on a whole new level for world history, and our achievements are unmatched.

>Chinese and Muslims to a lesser extent.
Chinese maybe, but the islamic golden age is a bullshit myth. Pic related.

India has a caste system for a reason. It is because the subcontinent has been invaded by superior races from the North, such as the Aryans, repeatedly. The higher castes are almost white (at least in mental quality), which is why they still produce decent programmers and mathematicians. The lower castes one step above niggers, and unfortunately they have the highest fertility.

who's a jew in Lord of the Rings?

>islamic golden age is a bullshit myth
Absolutely this. """islamic"""" scientists and philosophers were Persians, conquered by Muslim savages, who practiced Persian science and philosophy, because there is no such thing as Islamic science or philosophy. After a couple of generations there was no more science being done in these regions, because Islam degrades civilization.

lol all of the IT hubs of india are in the south, you dumb nigger. and its well known in india that the south is associated with education

High Elf - Scandis
Wood Elf - Germanics (dutch austrian swiss ect)
Human - Anglo (english/canadian/NZ/AUS)
Dwarf - Scots/welsh
Hobbits - Gaelic/irish
Goblins - Jews
Orcs - Blacks

Okay even if all of that is true, will these facts make you taller? Make you get a bigger dick? Make you smarter? Make you more likeable?
Get you a girlfriend?

Nope, wallowing in pride derived purely from accomplishments of your ancestors is completely unproductive.

You're either too dumb , too ignorant or both ,
Cultures around the world have had their fair share of accomplishment and enlightenment, if anything in the past centuries it was hindered by the whites who believed they are superior to others (who were not barbaric as the Europeans were at the time and thus weren't so thrilled to fight uncivilized nations) and this is history.

Liberalist pls go
Being proud of your race is as natural as cheering your brother at a football game.

Are you even aware where you are, newfriend?

Didn't say Indians were stupider in the south, said that the invasions of superior peoples came from the North via the indus river valley and conquered the whole of India repeatedly.
I'm not sure I agree with what you're saying anyway. Why are the big cities and the seat of government in the north?

philosoph fellow here.
to make it more precise european or white is the only race which has periodical philosophy or philosophical eras. but asians have some noteworthy philosophs too to bring up.
by the way the last philosophy era ended in the 20th century, and there is no new incoming. the end of philosophy is the end of our race as well.

White people who posts on this board are all NEETs who lack self awareness, it's fucking hilarious.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

>Your sister is fucking a Muslim right now
As opposed to fucking a nigger, know your place, subhuman goblin.

agree. Chinese are not without philosophy, but they don't go into it with the zeal we do. It's more like government advice, an overt official belief system to bind society, than the spiritual attachment we have to numinous ideas.

The real question is why would you find someone being pride of his ancestors offensive?

I'm dark-skinned, ugly, skinny, short, with a little bit of intelligence in compensation. So I'm pretty much the every opposite of what OP said about the White race, but I'm not even mildly bothered.

You must be really really bad, much worse than I do to be that insecure with someone's pride. I can never imagine that.

>How do they see us?
pic related

He was asking about white people, not amerimutts

Sadly, unlike Tolkien's elves, we will not pass gracefully into the West with bittersweet songs on our lips, etc, when/if we depart this world. It will be ugly and undignified, like your pic related, which just adds to the tragedy.

my bad

Fucking hell, this is why neetsocs/white nationalists are not taken seriously by some people. I am not telling you to change your tune or cater to them, I am just saying that people like you are rightfully crticized for being retarded LARPers. There is NO difference between you and a we wuz kangz negro. None at all. This is yakub tier. There is no "best" looking race. You are using examples of actors, attractive people, made to look even more attractive with makeup and editing, for the purpose of portraying a fictional race that is meant to look better than humans. I don't even know where to start with everything else. Its ok to prefer european civilization to everything else and not even justify it, but stop fucking LARPing you goddamn autist.

see It's perfectly obvious that the invisible unmentionable elephant in the room whenever the issue of race comes up is the superiority of whites. White supremacy is an observation, not a prescription.

>This thread ANGERS el goblino

'Yet it is held true by the wise of Eressèa,that all those of the Quendi who came into the hands of Melkor,ere Utumno was broken,were put there in prison,and by slow arts of cruelty were corrupted and enslaved;and thus did Melkor breed the hideous race of the Orcs in envy and mockery of the Elves,of whom they were afterwards the bitterest foes.'
('The Silmarillion',Chapter 3)

Are you unironically a white supremacist? Being racially supremacist is the dumbest fucking thing you can be. Are you egalitarian all of a sudden? No, you may say. But you are actually. At least within races. Are you implying that all white people are the same? The white race is extremely broad and is a category, it is not specific enough to be inferior or superior to anything else like an ideology can. A culture can also be superior, because a culture can be, in principle, summarized. You can list it's attributes and what makes it better or worse than another culture. A category cannot be superior or inferior to another category. The white race (like ALL groups) has a tremendous amount of trash contained within it. When you say that the white race, or any race, is superior to another, you are exalting millions of subhumans and telling them and the rest of the world that they are better than other subhumans from a different category, or even worse, better than the elites of a different category. This is exactly why first generation white nationalism was so easily discarded by casual observers, because its average adherent was a subhuman using this very argument to try to convince even the average person, of any race, that he was somehow superior to others. Individuals can be superior to other individuals, there is no doubt about this. Ideologies can be superior, culture can be superior, a category cannot be superior, especially a broad a category as race.

That makes no sense, if I was an amerimutt obsessed with proving he's white, then I would be supporting the OP.

Gollum

you confuse the modern age with the classical age. the golden age of white men has already passed. you're in your twilight years