I fixed Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/11/29/5-facts-about-the-muslim-population-in-europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=KT9U6nDOkBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It’s perfect
Poor Asia though

Tenno Heika Banzai!

Fuck off yank

I like it

Can't wait for the Rape of Paris

Oi where have we gone lad!!

I actually just noticed Britain was missing the second I posted it. My bad.

pretty good desu , cheaper travel to Japan and lots of Japanese GF's for us.

It's about 85% fixed.
Delete everything south of Istanbul for the bonus points.

I legit scanned over this map for a good five minutes trying to spot border changes, and only then Japan struck me.

nah, japs will last 5 minutes before going insane and swimming back home.

our legions of weebs will follow them though, those guys will get raped trying to buy pillows from dark alleys or some shit.

Seems safer for than being neighbours of Korea gook missile man, the 支那人, and Russians. I think UK would like to be in Asia more too, but maybe put them closer to middle east for more part and parcel violence

fixed now.

forgot the pic

That's our fish, whale and seal and we aren't sharing

Belgium is rightful Dutch clay

Why the fuck would you wan't Belgium? They're complete shit compared to France, shit infrastructure, extremely radical islam for a country with no real slums, unstable economy, the list goes on.

with the eternal anglo gone , nothing will stop us from conquering most of Europe , we'll leave the Japanese alone and share some water maybe.
also we'll take some Russian clay in summer.

we need the clay between France and Germany , since the Anglo is no longer there , we don't have allies nor big rivals so we must be careful with the Germans or ruskies.

France and Germany still exist.

Try again Abdullah ibn Bratwurst al Kowchowski ibn Raheem bin Takbar.

You don't consider the Germans to be your allies?

no longer after the Anglo is gone , Germany will try to get an Empire like us , like the anglo did , like the spanish did.
also a buffer state is always a good thing between us and the ruskies , it can also serve as a strategic point to start the conquest of Europe as fast as possible or to deny air attacks over France (the original one).

Fake news.

Came for the bong post

You disappointed me

Be quiet France, you're the biggest whore on this planet.

Cucked civic shitskins, you need glassing.

France and Germany are cancers on humanity and need blasting with radiation.

Nice job, also France could Fuck off, useless countries

shush anglo , in the map you are no longer here , you no longer exist in this realm , let us do the big boy things like conquering Europe.

You spit that back out Francois, Flanders doesn't belong to you

Climate change is part of God's plan.

Kek

No matter how hard you try, Tom, everybody knows your country is the worst of all and the most blamable. Just shut the fuck up so we can enjoy the silence before we all violently die.

Fixed

>Nips as our neighbors
Beautiful...

Bless, Portugal can die too

now it does.
at best it will be an autonomous region to avoid chimpouts.

the UK isn't "Europe" anyway

I like it.

That would be pretty dope, tbphf

I approve :D

Britain AND?...... SAY IT NIGGA SAY IT

): senpai notice me

best

Geographical form of autism

sure

make the call

I want this

At least Wales is still there

living next to anime, i like it

>I fixed Europe

Is the same shit, they both are left-hand traffic. This need to stop.

Right, apologize. The Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland. Was that right?

Never realized Japan was relatively small.

Erase Paris and we're good to go

>mfw Japan is the anglo of East Asia

>american education

Great so now we just get Italy, Finland, Germany and Japan unite and we've got Axis back and in power.

ありがとうアメリカくん。

I have science on my side, you have cuckery.

Death to you too Belgium you French, German hybrid of nigger terrorism and shitslam.

It's just a given that living in a large city makes you more susceptible to terrorist attacks. Just like all the ones you hear about in Tokyo.

Duh! They consciously tried to be the Britain of the east from 1860-1945

Fixed Europe.

>Byzantines don't hold Constantinople
It's shit.

J-just part and p-parcel

i see the same map without sources since several years on this board and i'm pretty sure France is whiter than the UK.

what about marseille? ancient greek city turned muslim shithole

add oslo to the list too, 400k shitskins gone

>based Shetland
Soothmoothers oot!

I only ever hear of one and it was like 20 or more years ago. Your argument is invalid!

NO
NOW THE FROGS WILL SURELY INVADE ALL EUROPE
WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE FUCKING FUCK FUCK HELL

>t. Ahmed-Mustafa Ibn-Al-Britani

brown , ugly and fat

fuck... Makes me glad I live in a poor shithole.

It sure is!

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/11/29/5-facts-about-the-muslim-population-in-europe/

You can't say anything Abdi bin Halal ibn Merkel al Razil ibn Ich Bin Ein Berliner bint Salty Tears al Danke Merkel Wir Schaffen Das Das bin Das.

you just know it.

Almost!
Erase southern Finland.

>no source
>France bans ethnicity data

Who gives a fuck anyway. Divide and conquer and all that. Any white euro is a friend of mine

It was sourced.

how can pew research center do that since it's not allowed in France ?

say bye to your whales

>youtube.com/watch?v=KT9U6nDOkBc

Shut the fuck island monkey, we lost the war because of you and the anglo menace oversea, we actually WANTED to crush the jews, you are a Rothschild soulnugget who is licking a golden jewish ballsack since Amsel Mayer Rothschild.

Japan doesn't deserve to be that close to dangerous migrant floods and terrorists.

I see no problem here, how are the refugees going to get to the U.K now?

Due to a law dating from 1872, the French Republic prohibits performing census by making distinction between its citizens regarding their race or their beliefs. However, that law does not concern surveys and polls, which are free to ask those questions if they wish. The law also allows for an exception for public institutions such as the INED or the INSEE whose job it is to collect data on demographics, social trends and other related subjects, on condition that the collection of such data has been authorized by the CNIL and the National Council of Statistical Information (CNIS[fr]).

>cannot into Geography, the post
This map in the nutshell
>Lithuanians are a minority in their own country, since Poles outnumber them
>Greeks are a minority in their own country, since Turks outnumber them
>Yugoslavia falls apart due to national tensions

>mfw Brit TV is even more degenerated than German Kika with their "dreamcouple" (a 37 year old refugee with a 15 year old girl)

Chinese

What is that?

remember Azincourt and the Anglo betrayal and lack of honor.

>euro
>white

whiter than you muhammeds

Underrated
Fuck brits

congrats finally a non-retarded map!

Weebs need to die. Fuck off

>muh honour
Fuck you you nigger, when WW3 happens and you're on all fours (like your mother) we're going to ram a serrated dildo inside your baguette taker.

by reproducing. #1 name for newborns is Mohammad in your shithole.