It's all so tiresome

It's all so tiresome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xcI3ZAMivBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is she feeding it bleach?

Cant wait to see Warsaw as the interracial breeding capital of the EU after you will get absolutely fucked by Russia and Germany again.

Stop using twitter & facebook and things get much better.

this

You be saying?

>le maymay
Just wait for it, the gypsy is right

Haahahha

people who fall for this propaganda to such degrees aren't worth a piss to begin with.

Where's the gif with the red headed girl that hates the fuck out of her black baby gift?

But wait we are the saviour of the white race.

Her daughters are already getting BLACKED.

While the idea of getting Prussia back is nice -- the Polish military could cross the Oder and likely be greeted like hero's until they get to Berlin.

The Berlin police would say fuck it let's go home and you guys would be fighting antifa in a street battle. In such a scenario I imagine every polish/polish speaking eastern European would be lining up at recruiting stations 3 km long to have the chance to blow the brains out of a German commie in Berlin.

Shit .. you guys would have a ton of Germans helping you guys.

I imagine you could get to the Elbe before deciding taking more is pointless.

German has no military and we all know the us wouldn't do dick as Poland is the US' biggest bait for the Russians.

God this world is so upside down.

This breaks my heart. What's anyone's excuse to not have 5+ white children and teach them to love and preserve their race?

So fucking progressive everyone. Look at the progress their mother is making this world a better place! Round of applause

>stop it you racist! All people kind is equal

Stop being so much of a pussy Hans, God dammit your ancestors once held all of Europe under their rule and nobody could do anything.

The world has gone mad.

the world needs no saving , Christ gave a chance but people chose the mud , now they will all drown in it,laugh at them , it's all they are good for

Difference between being a pussy and extreme Schadenfreude

I agree Poland needs an interracial breeding ground to improve their genetics, its the only way to save ourselves from the Polish problem.

My cat was trying to jump from my stairwell and it fell on its head at least 12 stairs up

She is bleeding like a motherfucker but walking around like nothing happened. What the fuck do I do!?!

Any /petowners/ here?

S M A L L W I L L Y
M
A
L
L

W
I
L
L
Y

I somehow wound up with a black cabbage patch kid for x-mas when i was 5. I threw it down the stairs and its head cracked open."Brains" spilled out.

Bury it and get a dog you soygoy manlet

BTFO

the only way to deal with it now is to quickly kill it.

Take her to a vet hospital you faggot. Get off Sup Forums.

I bought a puppy last month and this motherfucking cat killed it with its claws tge first week

American woman, stay away from mee-hee

Getting it started early with a bottle of Steel Reserve. Should have put a paper bag over it though.

This must be Paris.

Triggering af desu

>sees a young girl nurturing what I assume to be a baby.
>Has hope
>Zooms in on image and realizes it's a fucking nigger.

Why must you do this to me.

I dont know of any... Im new here and im trying to find one. I just am posting if anyone knows how to stop the bleeding since it costs alot of money

go to a vet ASAP dumbass

youtube.com/watch?v=xcI3ZAMivBs
Shove your despair up your ass. The future belongs only to those who fight. This is a world of eternal struggle after all.
Defeat never victory forever!

>implying I am threaten my such a thing
Wew lad, you are really showing your insecurities now mister Turk.

Costs way to much thooooo fucking hell you guys are not helpful

>that bottom comment
Is that a threat?

You are amercian just end her suffering and but a bullet in the head and give it a proper christian burial.

It’s weird how the one picture of the mom is with the black kid.

Im not shooting my ar15 in my apartment building

YES BROTHER

Sorry for putting my nose into this, but all of your arguments don't add up. You're all cancer cells by yourselves. I had a fuck-ton of contact with your kind in University. I would wholeheartedly pick a Pole over you any day.
By far the most illiterate, leeching and lazy kind of people I ever worked with- and that's not me even baiting. After working with Poles, Latvians, Russians and Croatians, your kind are by far the worst.

You really showed me didnt you Sven, I am really sad right now.
Then take care of her faggot.

Cool larping homo

Time to leave the house vegboy

Stop fucking using this board

>Little mama
Little future coalburner in the making.She'll be raped by a nigger the moment she hits puberty,and might possibly be killed or get pregnant.Her mom will make shitty excuses,and will call the baby progressively cute,then will continue to call her little girl that had just been raped by niggers,little mama.

You can try to misdirect all you want, but Poland is doing the right thing and you guys are not. Sweden and Germany are going to have some serious problems in a decade or two because you're skewing your male:female ratio heavily towards the male side with refugees, since around 97% of refugees are male (pic related). This means that in your next generation there literally wont be enough women for all men to form stable relationships.

Okay now what are you going to do about it faggot? Go to Big Brother and make a complaint?

I DONT KNOW HOW

good one peppermint

>Im not shooting my ar15 in my apartment building
How very un-American of you

And here come the pathetic 'burns'.
Go on, keep dignifying your ego.
Fucking human trash, all of you.

Stop the fucking bleeding and clean the wound and take her to a vet to make sure she doesnt have anything broken in her, fucking hell use you brain for once.

FOURTH REICH PLEASE

>Assblasted about Poles
>Yo-you're the insecure one here
oh boi

post bobs and vagene

Oh snap you really are a shadow of yourself brit no wonder you let 3rd world migrants walk over you, no fighting spirit whatsoever just blinding acceptance.

Look I know being turk genes from your steppe period have affected you brain but is this by any chance to you a political thread or just a random polish getting butthurted by a 2014 post in a country that isnt his? Now depending on your answer you will understand why I am doing what I am doing.

havin turk*

Some of those pink dots aren't women,but NGO workers;,and the rest are most likely men hiding themselves under burqas pretending to be women while holding a random child's hand.Wait...I don't see any kids in that pic.

I JUST MOVED HERE MAN AND IT COSTS MORE THAN I HAVE TO TAKR THIS LITTLE FUCKING CUNT TO THE VET. FUCK THERE IS BLOOD ALL OVER MY CARPET AND SHE KEEPS MEOWING FUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKK

>2014

If you really are that incapable of taking care of a animal to the point of it dying you deserve to be shot.

>I married an African man and live in east Africa. Who knows what is in store for your daughter!
Genuinely creepy as fuck.

i see a lot of women and children there user