Hmmm

Why don't you look like this Sup Forums?

One of the reasons the white race is in decline is mass pussification of us males (soy). What are you doing to combat this?

What's your excuse?

Why don't you?

Pol is fat

Why the fuck post pic related? Are you trying to make me gay?

Thank God he doesn't have an appreciable budge.

>caring this much about what other men look like
faggot

I'm already better looking than 99% of people by being white and not fat so why do anything

I never will because I have soygenetics. I can lift 1/2/3/4 though

You don't get to look like that unless you dedicate your life to athletic performance, some of us have better things to do.

He's probably a retard who will fight on the wrong side when the time comes anyway.

I've been spending more time developing my brain. Besides, strength is not entirely from big muscles. That guy looks gay as fuck btw . He watches the big game while his woman gets railed by Jamal. NFKL 'tards are a huge part of the reason why America is going under.

twig arms confirmed

This is the correct answer. Rarity is the sole driver of value.

Look at what most dudes looked like in ww2 and they don't look like this.

You are the reason why the white race can no longer compete

This guy is a genetic freak of nature.

cock guzzler confirmed

guy wouldn't look like that without gear

The NFL is the gayest thing ever besides UFC. And really, that guy in the pic looks like an utter retard. "Unga bunga where game?" is all he ever thinks.

>if you're not homoerotically obsessed with the male form than you must be a lanklet
being gay truly is a mental illness

And yet they were more manly. Funny that.

Not hardly. His arms my be bigger, but my legs are tree trunks and I can kick higher than my head. I feel sorry for any meathead that forces me to defend myself.

That is exactly my point

Having big muscles for the sake of having big muscles is degenerate. You should only have big muscles if you need them in your work and your muscle mass is hence maintained by natural means.

Truth

Is that Mathew Heimbach?

He’s pretty articulate, stop being so judgemental

No.

>caring about the male body is g-g-gay!

>my brain is more important than my muscles

Don't worry lads, when Jamal comes for your wife I'm sure your big brains and scrawny physique will protect her

kek, dude does look good as fuark
one day i will reach this level of swoleness

I started going to the gym,been going there for a month and a half at this point.

No excuse. I lift for personal satisfaction and for when they come for muh gunz

Wrong retard, this gun will.

>blonde, wispy body hair
opinion discarded

Hairlets.

Take the glorious pill and exercise both your body and your brain

Working on it

How many pushups a day for a starter (skinny faggot)

I look like that, but I'm not white. So go fuck yourselves soyfag whites

Stop posting pictures of me.

Pelvic thrusts is the only truly manly exercise. Being able to launch your woman into the air as you rail her is mandatory.

>ww2

can't afford the steroids

>tfw I'll always be a manlet
>tfw not even a gun to put an end to it

Other men are your firewall in life, you're simply not old enough to see it yet.

OP btfo.
OP must post pics or he is fake and gay. Pic related is me.

>in club
>hot bitches all around
>spot 9/10 qt
>"h-h-hello madamm..."

>she is about to start conversation with you when she sees chad.jpg by the bar
>she walks off

>"b-b-but I have a gun! i can protect you!"

cuck

good lad

so cute

Fuck off borito nigger.

Working on it user.

You, don't believe me?

>Pursuing women who go for the chad

Find one with brains and a decent body user.

Is jj gonna be ok to play this season? He s had horrible luck for a few years now. I don't keep up with football but I do think jj is a beast.

you are a literal, genuine cuck

>if you work out hard enough you will grow a chin, trust me goy!

>Man is tall and muscular
>Must be stupid cave man
>I bet he has a big ridiculous penis too. Fucking troglodytes. Women prefer my superior intellect

C O P E

>that yellowish skin

are you a beaner?

>that feminine posture

I got news for you soytoy

If you're legitimately skinny you should go directly to pull ups. You can use a step stool or bucket to assist after the first few.

Skinnyfags can always do at least a few pull ups. Unless of course, they are total pussies.

Actually, either his penis is as big as mine or smaller. Steroids shrink yer dink. At any rate, I'd rather be me than anyone else.

He must be thinking of Gronk

what the fuck? they shrink your balls, not your dick

When I was in shape a few years ago I could do 30 pull ups in less than two minutes easy. I got to get back to that and more.

And you're a leaf. Your entire country ceases to exist without mine.

Nah, it's the whole package, Franz.

>Soys will fight this

Obviously being fit and educated aren't mutually exclusive. Improving yourself mentaly and physically is optimal.

>america belongs to one autist on Sup Forums

>2018
>not being turboalpha white Chad

The Watt brothers are all on 1g+ of gear a week. I can't justify that unless my body is going to make me my living.

First step stop jacking off

But I kinda do look like that, although I'm slightly less muscular and a bit more fat. And no I don't use roids like this guy probably does.

That “1” is complete bitch tier though. I’m dyel af and can OHP lol1pl8 for reps no problem. That’s the gayest meme /fit/ ever came up with. The other three are ok though.

The reason I joined this movement was to get food to people like me, who grew up being taught they are bad until they develop various disorders... It definitely doesn't help to have boomers posting their favorite pictures of muscled out dudes acting like anyone who doesn't look like this should be gassed...

What have these muscled out tards done for the white race? Nothing masculine or pro-European about having access to food while your fellow countrymen starve because of the easily curable disease that is "la invasion"

I'm 5'9" manlet for a start m8. I could never look like that even if I wanted to. I'm pretty ripped and good looking for my height anyway. I'm happy with the way I am.

>tfw wish I was a few inches taller

I wasn't born 6'5 with thick bone structure and superhuman agility.

I can't lift because of health issues ...

and clean your room!

Yeah that's true. I actually got that in about 2 weeks after not doing any OHPing for a couple of months. I only benched during those few months. I guess all that benching made my ohp stronger too.

Nope. Leafland belongs to America. If not us, than to the Chinks or the Russians. Either way, it's not yours. You have no capacity to defend yourselves and are in fact pathetic.

Bucko!

But I do look like that, actually that is me. I'm J.J. Watt. Nice to meet you guys. You'd be surprised, a lot of my teammates visit pol regularly. If the NFL would let me, I'd change my jersey number to 1488.

Go Texans!

>gay poster
>unimpressive body
>ugly skin
Get the FUCK out

Am I gay or just mirin?

To be honest, that's a pretty nice bod, at least for a soyboy manlet. You might want to start a JewTube channel espousing the virtues of a vegan diet. Maybe you could get some adsense bucks before they delete your entire channel for having visited Sup Forums once.

Fokin zeez brah

I'd actually prefer UFC to NFL if the winner simply raped the loser at the end of it all.

Most sutdlies have no dick. It's simple selection bias. If you have dick, there's no reason to spend 20 hours per week trying to become studly.

*most studlies

cause drugs cost, user

>spent 10 years of my life why I never had a GF and why people called me ugly
>notice that I am skiny fat king of manlets

TO EVERYONE: START LIFTING, TAKE ZINC, VITAMIN D AND OTHER SUPS TO RAISE THAT PRECIOUS T-LEVEL AND STOP GIVING A SHIT ABOUT YOUR FACE, WHAT MATTERS IS THE CIRCUMFERENCE OF YOUR BICEPS, TRICEPS, CHEST AND QUADRICEPS, LIFT FFS AND SAVE THE WHITE RACE YOU WHITE niBBas

Yellow light + walls. Also
>Inb4 Italians aren't white.

Flexing for pic

>being this mad
I love all these faggots who only talk shit but never post pics.

kraut gains? how? explain to a pastaboi

>Most sutdlies have no dick.
What the hell are you talking about, and how would you know?

>kraut gains? how? explain to a pastaboi
Very likely that's not him. Also, see: Arnold Swazilanderg

MIXING UP MY PRE WORK OUT NOW

WHERE YA AT BOYS?

HE'S REAL

What is the ideal man physique?

kek, that`s actually me when i was 21...I was professional wrestler and did olympic weightlifting on a regular base.