What's your translation never mango?

What's your translation never mango?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=113272
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this gets translated reguraly though...

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=113272
>edgelord mangaka with godly art makes a normal dramadey/SoL series and no one ever fucking picks it up past the first chapter

One chapter every month even though the series is already finished isn't exactly what I'd call regularly.

Because of this thread I found out the series I thought was dead actually got four new chapters in the last month. Thanks.

oh hey that reminds me, I should probably catch up on this again

it's been ~12 months

Not exactly "translation never" but I have an "RAWs never".

*By raws I mean japanese language. Not korean or chinese language.

same manga?

Luckily we'll get an anime this season. Might spurn on some translators.

the chapter of the daughter wanting to fuck her dad

why? so many good girls

no more healing FUCK!

Yeah, it was never finished due the translator not liking incest, and dropping it around volume 4.
I hear they still don't get together and it's non-ending.

the prequel is translated know we need the sequel

Same author but more ligth

You make me sick. A translation a month and you're crying about it? Entitled cunt.

A harem manga with the same author of Bitter Virgin

kill yourself

damn, that's unfortunate

was a cute story

newbies don't remember the dark times when there was a year or more between chapters for anything that wasn't big4, or that you weren't paying someone directly to translate

and that's when you could find something that was actually being translated to begin with

This one makes me really sad, is even complete

>25 years
That's over 9000 days

Ill boy ill girl.
It is made by the same team as medaka box and it was actually pretty entertaining, but for some reason they just stopped scanlating it.
Sad thing is it only has 3 volumes and they stopped at the first chapter of volume 2.

same author

more than 3 moths

This one could be fun

Fuck off grandpas. It's the current year. Humanity should have progressed further by now.

It has, 1 consistent chapter a month for a niche ass manga is fucking heaven.

Wanitokagegisu
Looking it up now 10 chapters were got released this year, so that's cool
The manga has been done for like 10 years however, and it's only 43 chapters long.

go fuck yourself fucking loser. you really think it's that hard to translate some shitty manga the dude is fucking lazy 1 a month is fucking pathetic

Humanity has gotten worse, just look at this retard who calls others lazy but refuses to do it himself:

good thing I know Japanese. this thing has too many jap references to ever be translated properly anyway.

It's not his job.

He isn't wrong, a manga chapter a month is complete insanity. I've seen LN translators get a chapter out in a week or two and that's significantly more work than a single manga chapter.

That's just downright lazy and shouldn't be encouraged. A chapter a week is at least sensible but not a month.

It's not his job.

holy shit the nostalgia just hit me, and I don't even know where from.

Medabots

Not an excuse, especially when there are others in the same situation pushing things out in a much more timely fashion.

It's an reprint of medabot manga.
Those are Ikki saga.
There are already an reprint of previous Hikaru saga.

>One chapter every month even though the series is already finished isn't exactly what I'd call regularly.
You are fucking retarded.

user, there have been translations for ages now.

> He isn't wrong, a manga chapter a month is complete insanity
No, it isn't. Read more manga.
>I've seen LN translators get a chapter out in a week or two and that's significantly more work than a single manga chapter
First off, I'm not sure if it is, since manga has to be cleaned, redrawn, and typeset, which usually involves multiple people. Second off, I don't know how many TLs or other people are in this group, but they have multiple projects and release a manga chapter on average once every two days according to MU, so it's not like the group is only doing one chapter a month total.

>Not an excuse
It is, though. If you're doing a bad job out of laziness, that's one thing, but releasing slowly is not a sin. Even one chapter every six months is still better than nothing.

>especially when there are others in the same situation pushing things out in a much more timely fashion.
There are series that get chapters translated every day when the scanlators are catching up to raws. Does that mean you'll now hold everyone to that standard?

>Not an excuse
Yes.. It is.
>especially when there are others in the same situation pushing things out in a much more timely fashion.
Except in this case nobody else is translating whatever shit manga it is, so you should be grateful he's taking any time to do it at all
If you want it faster, do it yourself you fucking leech

You could ask those "others in the same situation" if they want to translate your shitty manga.

>comparing LN translation to manga translation
For real how new are you?

The ending of Boys on the Run.

ITT: 2 or 3 people act like they are 13 on purpose for (You)s and people give it to them

kys

user had good taste today

fucking Karakuri Circus

now that i think about it, how much do translators charge? maybe i should give jap a go again

>not an excuse
How are people obligated to fulfill a fat little manchild's wishes?

>LN
>Translate japanese text into english

>Manga
>Translate japanese text into english
>Clean the pages
>Redraw the pages
>Typesetting

I'm not saying that translating LNs isn't hard, but you're not making a strong argument here. If you want something done so badly go do it yourself instead of bitching, if you really want to read your mongolian manuscripts so badly, go learn the god damn moonrunes and move over to nipland.

日本語が出来るようになればその問題がなくなってちゃう。

You make me sick you fucking piece of shit.

I'm pretty sure this is licensed in the States. You can just buy it and read it.

I've been waiting on this forever. Why did scans stop? I understand the author is wordy as fuck, but if its finished groups have no rush to finish it and could take it as a lower priority project.

What happened to Stravaganza?
What happened to 3-gatsu no Lion? Did the anime kill scanlation progress?
What happened to Kannagi?
What happened to Yokohamasen Doppelganger?
What happened to Moteki?

Then why don't you do it?

まだ下級なので言語を使うことが手ごわいですが毎日頑張るだけ頑張ります

If it's any consolation, the Viz chapters were scanned by elem so you should have like 20-25 more chapters to catch up on.

>it's a scanlator drops a series because of Sup Forums episode

I hate these thin skinned faggots.

It's licensed, just get it on Madokami.

I'm still hoping for a translation of ROD Rehabilitation.

I wish more of Amaharra's non H stuff got translated past the first chapter

Checked. What was it that the scanlator got triggered over?

Denkigai no Honya-san

>Latest Release(s)
>c.6 by Suimasen Scans (1573d ago)
;_:

Not scanlating drama or even Sup Forums related. From what I saw on her blog, it was about some stupid bullshit about Sup Forums's stance on Trump or something like that.

How does a board dedicated to politics affect ones decision to work on 2d Chinese puppet shows?

>One chapter every month
>isn't exactly what I'd call regularly.
Do you not know what the word "regularly" means? Or "never", for that matter?

this so much

She's batshit crazy. This is from her post announcing dropping scanlation.

>Done with anime fandom until Sup Forums stops being a hilarious ironic meme factory while it continues hosting a board for neo-Nazis. It’s all the same website and I don’t care about how omg the boards have different cultures!!! The entire point of posting there is to blend in and be unrecognizable from any other member
>I’m not translating manga anymore either when I know Sup Forums and other identical edgy jackasses constitute most of my readership. I realize not having my scanlations for an obscure children’s manga about clowns and robots won’t make them rethink anything, but at least I won’t feel like shit anymore. This is a line I should have drawn long ago. I have enough life-threatening things to worry about irl as a consequence of this election and I don’t need constant reminders that people value their dank anime memes too much to cut ties with that disgusting website.

>muh cleaning, redrawing and typesetting
I could use a good font and MS Paint and literally no one would conplain.

I love it. Hail Trump.
Some people are really weird.

>What happened to 3-gatsu no Lion?
They caught up to the raws. A new volume came out last week, so hopefully someone'll do that soon.

Fucking love this series wish the last 40-50 chapters would get translated

>I have enough life-threatening things to worry about irl as a consequence of this election and I don’t need constant reminders that people value their dank anime memes too much to cut ties with that disgusting website
wew what a psychotic bitch. I study in a extremely liberal college (though to be honest most acadamia is like that) where i could be lynched any second by a blue haired tranny if i break group think. She is just projecting some bullshit and making a shit in a way that is irrelevant

Hey I'm reading through 惡の華 too. We'll get there one day right?

>Manga gets published and the moralfag scanlators drop it
When will this end?

Wait, what? Is this actually dropped because of morals? Doesn't sound right to me, considering the manga has been on full throttle since like the first chapter.

I see this talked about a lot amongst my friends on twitter. Is it really unmoral?

One of the few romcoms that catched my attention. Last update was 147 dats ago...

Oh shit user I been looking for this manga for a while. It will probably get irregular updates wi9th several chapters at a time or something.

I loved the anime. No translation, probably because it isn't moe trash.

>over 2000 days since last chapter
fug

Same author of Ushio to Tora. Heard good things about it.

>probably because it isn't moe trash
What the fuck are you on about?

>Is nowhere to be found on the internet
>Extremely obscure
>The artist is also an obscure artist in general
>Only one of his work's has been translated
>The work that got translated only got a Japanese and French publication, and he's said that an English publication would probably be impossible
>He's working on something new and that'll no doubt not be translated ever either
Being a fan of Sho Shibamoto is actual suffering.

The best Jiro Matsumoto manga (since Freesia, of course), or so i have heard.

I know nothing about this but I think you guys were supposed to read "moral" as "dropped because it was published" not "dropped because it had naughty content."

Oh yeah, to pour salt on the open wound
>The site it was originally on, ikki-para, no longer exists

gotcha right here. why are series with vampire girls always cursed in some way or another.

You're not missing much, the last few volumes were pretty boring compared to the rest of the series.

>complains about one chapter a month
Jesus is this what passes for patience these days? You're lucky you don't read stuff that got weekly translations for two years then got dropped because of the elections. All while the french laugh at you constantly because English scanlations died in the middle of the series and in the middle of one of the most important story beats and they got official translations. This is of course after the series had been dropped before for three years.

Go fuck yourself OP.

Same author of Dragon Head (yeah, i like it). 11 volumes. Translations never ever.