The absolute state of Le 56% America

The two children killed in Brooklyn's Park Slope neighborhood yesterday were both HAPAs.

Victim #1 was the 4-year-old daughter of Broadway actress Ruthie Ann Miles, 34 (Korean). She is married to (((Jonathan Blumenstein)))

nypost.com/2018/03/06/mom-of-toddler-killed-in-tragic-crash-is-a-tony-winning-actress/

Victim #2 was the 1-year-old son Joshua, of Lauren Lew, married to Charles Lew.

Considering all the victims were HAPA kids that would have grown up to become the next 1/2 Jew Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodgers, is this really that big of a loss?

Other urls found in this thread:

pix11.com/2018/03/06/children-killed-in-park-slope-crash-idd-witnesses-question-drivers-medical-claim/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Slope
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Slope#Gentrification
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here is picture of the other victim, Lauren Lew and her husband Charles

>park slope neighborhood

It's odd how sometimes HAPAs seem to come out well and other times it looks like a disaster

kek.

That's a massive trendy New York place for families with young kids and baby strollers to live.

What's HAPA? Half American Part Asian?

are there lots of slopes in park slope?

Nice, America just got a tiny bit whiter

day of the rake soon

THEY WERE SACRIFICED!!!
EGADS! the yids are going fucking crazy for their new year
fucking satanic bastards!

Please let me know, my Mutt friend.

literally every non leaf person would rather be an americuck than a fucking dirty nasty leaf

This is the 44-year-old woman driver. Dorothy Bruns.

She claims she had a seizure.

> Le 56% woman in charge of a 4,000lb death machine

[The driver in the fatal crash has a history of traffic stops, an NYPD source says: She was ticketed for allegedly driving through red lights four times within last two years and, during that same time period, was also cited four times for speeding through a school zone.]

New York City diversity in all its glory. HAPAs, Jews, Asians, Women Drivers, etc. That's how this ends.

Leafs are scum, but the cold and depression created some gems.

It's Jew York City -- so there's "diversity" everywhere.

Certainly a fair number of Asians, but it's a trendy white collar area -- so it's more than likely going to be the HAPAs with good jobs, woman like this actress, and not so many FOB immigrants.

If you've ever met a decent leaf, they're from Saskatchewan. That hellhole is so desolate and cold that minorities deport themselves to escape it. All you'll see are white people and filipinos who slave for us on a 3-year contract.

Literally the whitest ethnostate of the west.

The great lord above took out these kids before they would've took us out

Why do WM/AF hapas turn out based but JM/AF hapas turn out so strange?

Forgot link to vid: pix11.com/2018/03/06/children-killed-in-park-slope-crash-idd-witnesses-question-drivers-medical-claim/

Of course, they're planning on protesting for more traffic safety measures.

> Be New York City Liberal
> Have money, move to trendy liberal neighborhood because all your friends told you how trendy it is and all the blogs you read recommended it.
> Literally one of the most densely populated cities on earth
> Full of traffic, smog, pollution, speeding cars, pedestrians, etc.
> Take your HAPA kid out into this world on a baby stroller with no regard to how dangerous this combination is.
> Woman driver comes a long
> Vroom, boom, bang.
> Errmuhgod.

"OMG we have to protest for more safety!"

There Jewish tendencies to destroy coupled with their Asian tendency to conform creates an insane duality within their minds.

Jewish mental illness doesn't mesh well with the soulless insectisoid Asian genes.

>women
>driving

Girl could have passed as white.

She was half-kike so she even though she was only 4 she was an enemy of the white race.

I guess I should be happy that she's dead but I honestly feel terrible about it. I'm horrible at being a nazi desu.

All populations of semitic people's have mental disorders (jews, arabs, greeks, italians)

Yeah but she already looks like complete cunt even at 4.

And she's a 1/2 Jew Mutant Slope.

Raised by elitist liberals in New York City.

There was no way this would have turned out well with all these factors.

Mental illness is good for conquering
Bye bye whitey

It really is.

Cook the rice, pay the price

eh 100 times as many white cowards wont be returning to the west after that shit they tried to pull at the olympics

it's from hawaiian for "half" or "mixed. There's also japanese Hāfu which is how they pronounce "half"

Hey boss

Is it actually called slope neighborhood or is just full of asians

that whole area of brooklyn needs to be brutally and continuously firebombed for at least a month

actually called park slope

There is literally nothing wrong with White male Asian female racemixing

>Brooklyn's Park Slope neighborhood
It's actually called Park Slope

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Slope

See also: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Slope#Gentrification

I agree. I am sure these two moms are both horrible shitlibs who would love to see all of us put in jail for hate speech.

And that boy would have grown up to be an Elliot Rodgers and the bitch would have grown up to be an Emma Sulkowicz.

So yeah technically nothing of value was lost. It still makes me physically sick to read.

>is this really that big of a loss?

No. HAPAs are fucking mental. Shouldn't exist.

Germans are experts on not existing

nice reading comprehension

>Dorothy Bruns, 44, told cops she was trying to avoid hitting a car and swerved out of the way. She remembers waking up behind the wheel but was unaware that she had hit anyone.
>Bruns told cops she was creeping up a bit at the intersection in anticipation of the red light changing and then accidentally hit the accelerator while the moms and kids were in the crosswalk, sources said.
>Police sources said Bruns would not be held and was free to go, at least for now.
Story checks out. Let 'er go boys.

>White male Asian female racemixing
But the husband was a Jew.

The 4-year-old already had his demonic Jew stare + Asian mental illness on top of it.

That car that hit her was divine intervention.

Unfortunately the mother is pregnant with another one and didn't lose it in the accident.

tell me more america.

They would have turned out like Elliot Rodgers so good for them. Jew/asian is the worst mix for some reason.

>That car that hit her was divine intervention.

Deus Vult

2 children die and all you can think is "THEY WERE HALF KOREAN?!?!?!"

I unironically think that the women should be imprisoned for life with the right of suicide

>Jew/asian is the worst mix for some reason.

hey lets take a pathology that mutilates little boys penises and then sucks on them and combine it with a pathology that likes to boil animals alive or eats them raw.
What could ever go wong.

Hi Tenda.

Less obvious than Park Gook, I guess.

>HAPA
We need a special word for the ones that are (((jewish))) mixtures rather than White ones.

Jew?

>roman occupation
>hungarian invasion
>slavic raiders
>vikings
>30 years war
>napoleonic wars

oh yeah i'm realy scared of welfare muslims and their weirdo backyard temples.

uuuuhuhuhuuu i'm so scared.

>Park Slope
>trendy
It's post-trendy it's just a nice area for wealthy people now, like what Williamsburg will be in 10 years

JAPA?

gookikes?

sounds authentic.

But begs the question whats it first. Since it should always be obvious that its a jew first. And then we could just spare us the trouble and call it for what it is.

Yeah that's what I mean

"Trendy" for people just like this: wealthy liberal families with baby strollers who bring their screaming children to neighborhood bars and annoy all the single/childless people.

They're the perfect demographic of the 1/2 Jew or mixed race couple with good income that consider it "trendy" to live there.

fool

DEAD
JEW
BABIES

>Bruns
Is this a (((jewess)))?

I mean, we are getting to levels of IDGAF often reached by me on a daily basis, if a (((jewess))) ran over a gook and a (((jewpa))) etc.

Were their ANY actual PEOPLE involved? Were their any Whites around to be inconvenienced by the traffic snarl-up or to respond as part of emergency services?

coward

Fucking Kek

>Park Slope
>(Korean)
Well, duh.

want me to post something about the rise of cuckhold fetish in the USA?
Bitch, clean before your own door.

Hey now, that's an Asian father, white mother. Unlike the other way around, they create good, honest, hardworking kids. You're delusional if you don't think that this was a tragedy.

look up what soft invasion and ethnicide mean

I actually know this family personally, they're god fearing conservatives.

Once again, the first thing Sup Forums sees is race because they took the bait that leftist kept feeding them.

I may live in the United States but I also have citizenship in a 95%+ white country that doesn't admit refugees.

You on the other hand, are fucked thanks to Merkel's refugees.

She may be a Jew, who knows. It is afterall, Jew York City. I don't know what her maiden name is.

Also, Also Mr Blumenstein is a dutch south african.

>God-fearing Conservatives
>Live in Park Slope

Yeah good luck with that.

piss on the semi-jew kiddie graves for me, senpai

so that i can read more crybaby bitching about white genocide from some lowlife who adresses other lowlifes.
Fuck that.

The german administrative state is very good in corrupting foreigners. In one generation, they breed even less then germans. And there are a lot of turkish prostitues and sluts who love to fuck aryan heros to piss off their dad.

indeed, hyper autism initiated

This nigga shitposting hard.

>(((Blumenstein)))
>In Jew York City
>Is a Lawyer

"Duth South African"

>Merkel's non-performing, unemployable, mentaly retarded group of deserters who have no moral, ethnic or productiv base in a foreign and hostile country turning more into the weimar republic year for year.

oh yeah these people realy gona fuck us up. uuuhuhuhu i'm shaking in my jackboots.

idiot

you thank Merkel for the refugee crisis or otherwise this system would drag along untill we are all white chinese.
Never was a system collapse so cheap to get.

Posting about "white privilege"

Yeah, sounds like a hardcore rightwinger to me.

Probably surfs Sup Forums even.

That Volvo of Abortion did that kid a favor being raised by these two.

Why do people wear their glasses so low that the frames block their view?

>Park Slope neighborhood
>gooks
lmao. The memes keep on making themselves

They're actually right, Blumenstein although it is a Jewish name, doesn't mean someone is jewish. There were countless people in the SS with jewish names.

You fags sound like a bunch of skinheads.

Dann kommt mir jeder mit seinem guten Juden.

Yeah totally pro-white based slope, amirite?

If that on the right is the child the mother (on the left) is already a hapa. I still feel sorry for them. I don't want death to all (only the niggers)(even if I would fight when we are pushed to that point) I want peaceful segregation and evaluation leading to absolute super majorities (as a law/unchangeable amendment) in all white countries (90 – 99%).

It's New York City and the guy is a lawyer.

Blumenstein is a hardcore kike name.

lets take our advice about society and statehood from 13 year olds. Sure mr kike thats a good idea. Why don't you take your child out for a stroll.

>lying that they're jewish so you can live your fantasy

also should added that Yu is half Iranian

>all lawyers are jews now

You can't even stick with a narritive.

I am praying for these families. I cannot imagine their loss.

thanks for reinforcing the point that HAPAs are a crime against nature nonetheless.

>refugee crisis
call it by name, its an invasion
>this system would drag along untill we are all white chinese
and now we will have white niggers instead
>system collapse so cheap
oh no my dear kraut, nothing will collapse, unless by collapse you mean democracies collapse to dictatorship, but nobody will care cuz u will have to worry about the sandniggers running around and they will have to worry about hunting the last white male down

DAILY REMINDER

>see white woman with asian man
>reeeeee europa milkies belong to europa man
>no yellowed dong dare touch and deflower muh europa heavenly pink vagina
>reeeeee yellow dong penetrating delicate europa woman is invasion race war now sink the chink

bus driver was a time traveler sent to prevent a mass shooting, also, i'm totally not a faggot

>JMWF is not WMAF
>But Iranian father is