Marcus Garvey is /our Negro/

If you grew up in America and learned about Black intellectual leaders you will notice Marcus Garvey is almost NEVER covered. Why? He was by far the most Sup Forums approved Black Nationalist to ever live.

Sup Forums, we need to revive Garvyism as it would greatly benefit Whites worldwide and Africans worldwide. The rundown:

>Blacks should go to Africa
>Blacks should create a nation in Africa
>Blacks should work with white nationalists to achieve this
>Blacks should be against race mixing

Based Garvey quotes:
>We are glad to meet as Negroes, notwithstanding the stigma that is placed upon us by a soulless and conscienceless world because of our backwardness.

>Can you blame the white man for thinking, when red and yellow men are knocking at his door? Can you blame the tiger for being on the defensive when the lion approaches? And thus we find that generations ago, when the Negro was not given a thought as a world competitor, he is now regarded as an encumbrance in a civilization to which he has materially contributed little.
Men do not build for others, they build for themselves. The age and our religion demand it. What are you going to expect, that white men are going to build up America and elsewhere and hand it over to us? If we are expecting that, we are crazy, we have lost our reason.

>Do you think that white men who have suffered, bled and died to make America and the world what it is, are going to hand over to a parcel of lazy Negroes the things that they prize most?
Stop flattering yourselves, fellowmen, and let us go to work. Do you hear me? Go to work! Go to work in the morn of a new creation and strike, not because of the noonday sun, but plod on and on, until you have succeeded in climbing the hills of opposition and reached the height of self-progress, and from that pinnacle bestow upon the world a civilization of your own, and hand down to your children and posterity of your own a worthy contribution to the age of human materialism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g3c6-SKVwsk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fKZxYvdsa5w
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>In early 1922, he went to Atlanta for a conference with KKK imperial giant Edward Young Clarke, seeking to advance his organization in the South. Garvey made a number of incendiary speeches in the months leading up to that meeting; in some, he thanked the whites for Jim Crow. Garvey once stated: "I regard the Klan, the Anglo-Saxon clubs and White American societies, as far as the Negro is concerned, as better friends of the race than all other groups of hypocritical whites put together. I like honesty and fair play. You may call me a Klansman if you will, but, potentially, every white man is a Klansman as far as the Negro in competition with whites socially, economically and politically is concerned, and there is no use lying."

>The laws of self-preservation force every human group to look after itself and protect its own interest; hence so long as the American white man or any other white man, for that matter, realizes his responsibility, he is bound to struggle to protect that which is his and his own, and I feel that the Negro today, who has been led by the unscrupulous of our race, has been grossly misguided, in the direction of expecting too much from the civilization of others. . .

Against race mixing:

As I shall teach the black man, I shall teach the black man to see beauty in his own kind and stop bleaching his skin andotherwise looking like what he’s not. Back in the days of slavery, Race mixture, Race miscegenation all occurred BECAUSE THE AFRICAN WOMAN HAD NO PROTECTION FROM THE SLAVEMASTER. Therefore there is no need today for black people themselves to freely continue a PRACTICE that SMACKS so much of slavery.

>When the trial ended on 23 June 1923, Garvey had been sentenced to five years in prison. Garvey blamed Jewish jurors and a Jewish federal judge, Julian Mack, for his conviction.[43] He felt that they had been biased because of their political objections to his meeting with the acting imperial wizard of the Ku Klux Klan the year before.[43] In 1928, Garvey told a journalist: "When they wanted to get me they had a Jewish judge try me, and a Jewish prosecutor. I would have been freed but two Jews on the jury held out against me ten hours and succeeded in convicting me, whereupon the Jewish judge gave me the maximum penalty."

Every single time!

youtube.com/watch?v=g3c6-SKVwsk

based bump

Exactly! In the US they teach us about WEB Du Goy and Martin Luther Goy but never Based Marcus. Because they knew of white and black nationalism teamed up it would hurt (((their))) plans

Bump

"A race that is solely dependent upon another for economic existence sooner or later dies. As we have in the past been living upon the mercies shown by others, and by the chances obtainable, and have suffered there from, so we will in the future suffer if an effort is not made now to adjust our own affairs."

Aka: Let's stop being a burden to the white race, go to Africa, and form our own civilization

We should be encouraging Garveyist pan-Africanism

He literally started a shipping company to help Africans in the USA go back to Africa:

>Perhaps the largest endeavor of the UNIVERSAL NEGRO IMPROVEMENT ASSOCIATION (UNIA,) was the Black Star Steamship Line, an enterprise intended to provide a means for African Americans to return to Africa while also enabling black people around the Atlantic to exchange goods and services.

Bump

If I were a nigger I would be a rastafarian and not just because of the music and weed. It is the best form of Christianity for niggers that I have ever come across. It emphasizes patriarchy and inner divinity and care for nature. I fully support your desire to reconquer Africa just leave the white farmers alone. They have done nothing but make Africa a better place. The NGO U.N. and peace corp types on the other hand are all fair game as far as I'm concerned.

He was a clown who declares himself the provision president of all Africa. He also created for himself a flamboyant military uniform signifying nothing.

But yes. For his "back to Africa" views he's alright.

>Blacks should go to Africa
I disagree. by this logic whites should go back to europe.
And besides its already proven that africans (real ones) dont want our caramel colored mutt asses back (liberia).
Afro-americans need their won ethnostate in north america.

The logic is sound because Europeans chose to come to America. The descendants of African slaves are the only people in the entire country who did not choose it. That's why they still stick out like a sore thumb socially to this day.

Read some Garvey faggot. You want to know why whites don't go back to Europe? They built the white nations outside of Europe. Blacks didn't. They choose to go and build and expand their civilization. Blacks didn't. Blacks never chose to leave Mother Africa and for that reason the soul of the Negro abroad will always be in a state of unrest.

A united Africa would be a win for all the Black people and all the White people of the world

agree

Were keeping America nigger. You need to find a place to be.

Also Liberia was not a Pan-African endeavor. Nkrumah, the most major Pan-African from the continent of Africa, loved Garvey's ideas. The black start on the Ghanese flag is there in honor of Garvey's Black Star shipping line which was created to send African Americans to Africa

A united Africa is impossible. Geographically it's too large and untamed and the people too diverse. We have this imaginary idea of Africans as all being kind of the same. It's a special kind of aloof detachment from reality. Just take one look at all of the African civil wars going on at this very moment. They fucking hate each other.

More Africans emigrated to North America since 2000 than in 300 years of slave trade. What about those? They did choose to go there on their own volition

Every single time

>A united Africa is impossible
The African civil wars are mostly due to ineptitude by National leaders and various tribal factions warring over control of tiny countries like "The Gambia"

I want: Sub-sahran Africa to unite (minus a Boer state around the West cape and a tiny homeland for the Khoisan race) not with the Arabs

the EAC will integrate and show that Africans are better off in a large confederation. Nobody is implying they are the same but blocs are becoming increasingly important and African developed differently from whites.

Whites developed into an advanced civilization across many white cultures all at once. Blacks were small and tribal societies until colonization and the entire African continent became culturally and technologically advance all at once. This means the Black race becomes increasingly more apt to unite as one nation.

They abandoned their race on their own volition? Doesn't mean anything. Also, they didn't come to develop and love the land they came for economic reasons.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fKZxYvdsa5w

Garvey admired the nazis

Nigger discarded

You free ride is quickly coming to an end. If you want something for yourself you are going to have to take it. When the shit hits the fan here you wont stand a chance. With enough arm and friends you can hold your own in Africa. You are smarter than them after all and you never stopped being "real" niggers thats for sure. You have been hardened alloyed and sharpened in the foundry of America. You may be niggers but you are our niggers. We believe in you. Make us proud.

>Implying that's bad

This is your African competition.

no. nigs had their chance. they are killing white people in south africa. they are taking their land. nigs in america must pay for what their brothers have done

you're retarded. I support a Boer state and a Khoisan state and for the Arabs to keep their countries.

If you have any knowledge of African history you will know the Khoisan were the first in South Africa. The Bantus arrived around the same time as the Boers but unlike the Bantus or Khoisan, the Boers created a society and civilization there. So, I do not care to keep South Africa, it's hardly African in the ethnic sense.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS GUYS

IT WAS THE KIKES ALL ALONG

See:

bump

Your right
Also probably the only time the blm flag was used by a black guy