Times when you dropped a show instantly

Times when you dropped a show instantly.

This made me drop boku no hero

Why? Because a black man desires to stick around for his son? Too far from reality?

>purityfags

I dropped that show about three episodes in when I realized it was nothing more than Japanese family guy

>Why? Because a black man desires to stick around for his son? Too far from reality?

When i saw a black ''hero'' I just lost all my hopes and dreams.
They neve even came close to reality with that fucked up society

You're not exactly wrong.

Who's her boyfriend now?

it didn't used to be like that

DUDE
REFERENCES
LMAO

me

Except not utter garbage.

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei is the japanese Family Guy, Gintama actually have a storytelling and the references are relevant to said storytelling.

It's been stupid reference jokes from the start, and it's never going to stop.

>Implying that Zetsubou Sensei has the gratuitous bullshit, violence and edge to be deemed Family Guy
>????????????????????????????????

Sadly thats kinda what made me drop the show, 60% of the shows humor is reference, 99% is a reference to pop culture i dont know. I loved the action and physical comedy, and references i got werent bad. But watching a twenty minute joke about someone I dont know doing something I have no clue about is boring.

glad i followed the 329 episode rule before dropping this too

I have no idea why people always act like Gintama is mostly reference humor. The majority are sex jokes and toilet humor, and the best ones are original running gags and meta humor.