Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzVqJPkiul0
youtube.com/watch?v=xiZz2q4MleM
youtu.be/Rj4s7ye8eGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

America love thread?
What I like about the US:
>not ashamed of being patriotic
>libertarian origins (altough I'm not libertarian per se but I hold it as an ideal)
>for a part of its History, the closest to aristotelian aristocracy a democracy can get (sadly not in the past century or so)

(((democracy))) is literally their religion, they crave for MUH FREEDOM which is in fact degenerate individualism and consumerism, they represent the most superficial, cancerous "civilization" we ever occurred and they are proud of it.

Your face isn't far off from that drawing. You look gay as shit

The most hated country in the world alongside its owner Israel.

Saved OP's picture. So Soylent faggots are behind the mutt memes. Good to know

Shave that peachy moustache holy fuck

Nice self portrait you made.

First it was euros, Hispanics and now soy boys? Make up your mind faggots.

Really hope that’s not you OP you look like a total fucking loser. Like someone I’d probably bully the shit out of in high school. Faggot

Fuck u

Soy boys are Euros are synonymous. They all have those hipster plastic glasses and speak in their homosexual flamboyant european accents while getting pounded by Mohammad's BBC

SHOW US YOUR FLAG

La Venganza de Dios...

>soy boy good goy posting the mutt meme with a false flag
And yet some people don’t realize who is behind this d/c campaign.

>divid and concur

> Meme Flag

I wonder what (((nation))) op is posting from...

El Maligno...

I m romanian. In the year 1992, 3 years after the fall of Communism I ate for the first time a Hamburger, like I saw in those commercial on cable television and in the movies.
It was like GOD came down and talked to me.
#epiphany

fucking edgelord

another things
>most jewish country in the world (has more kikes than israel)
>fights israeli wars
>most degenerate nation in the world (IR shit, SJW, etc)
>export their bullshit to other nations
>responsible of the refugee crisis in Europe
>used both world wars to earn shekels
>sent niggers to rape european women in ww2
>nuked two cities full of innocent people
>genocided german citizens (hellstorm)

>am*ricanc alling anyone a good goy

Murrica is the best country in the world because of free speech amendment

>lives in sand
>le 81 iq

I find it hilarious that Most people contributing to this thread are memefags who likely live in New England

LOL

Thanks, man.

lol soyboy has arrived

So this is the power of soy boy

thats a finn

a eurocuck tumblrina posts a picture of himself. surprise suprise. he and his turkroach friends

please kys

It's just banter dude, like how everyone from sweden is muslim. The real issue is euro posters have the intellect of your average redditor and can't come up with anything better then endlessly spamming a meme from 2015.

If this was krautchan or if I spotted signs of hostility from the americans on the few preview posts that are shown on the first page, I would've filled this thread with the contents of my mutt folder.
Otherwise I don't care enough.
I don't hate USA and their people, but only the rich kikes in their government and media.

>hides flag
come on, if your're going to make a hate thread at least have the courage to show your flag

It's taken that faggot 6 months to grow it out that much.

Aaagh! The memes are coming to life

based best ally

>sourgrapes
Feels good to be an american

Nice

We do not go to Europe to see it's modern accomplishments but it's old ones. We visit europe to see what it once was.You see we do not respect you, we respected your fathers.

lol

You are parasites.

>thankyoumaster_eatingshit.jpg

good self-portrait

el ogro de las americas...

noobs, don't feed the trolls it only encourages them
and to tell OP what a faggot he is without bumping the thread, sage goes in the options field

>mfw we're memeing el goblino into reality

you know what is worst? i recently saw video of demolishing some few hundred old church in france.

it is just something incomprehensable to me. this building survived all these wars just to be demolishing to place there some mall or parking lot.

goddamit,

no fucking way kek

It's okay they were Catholic churches anyway

your point?

Why has this not been posted?

youtube.com/watch?v=zzVqJPkiul0

It's true bro. There is no bigger hypocrite

An american family

>your point?
that nothing off value was lost

>lives in the most muh LGBT country in the world
>muh faggots

better islamic that catholic, huh?

It is real

What's with all the obsession threads lately?

what do you mean you don't clap when the plane land. Philistines!

No shit. Wat a sissy. Love to see him man up enough to do that in the face of an Arkansas farm boy. He'd drop like a sack of potatoes.

Thank you Spain fren

Is that a lesbian?

It's nearing the end of prime Europosting hours. It'll stop in a couple hours when they all fall asleep

diffrent religions same ideology

ah, larpgan

holy shit this meme just keeps on giving

>1st amendment
>patriotism
>burgers

Orthodox Christian*

Why is it only the ugly ass nerds doing this shit?

Holy Shit

I'm married and hear complaints all day long. What the actual fuck makes you think I would ever care what effeminate euro trash cucks think of this country.

Sort yourself out, man

Stop making fun of us shart in the marts

youtube.com/watch?v=xiZz2q4MleM

Well I think it's cute that they care so much about us.

As it is natural for a fellow Christian to like other Christians more than mudslims, we, the orthodox Serbs have often suffered more under catholics occupations than mudslim ones.
Most recently (ww2) the Vatican supported genocide of hundreds of thousands of Serbs, mass conversions and deportations while the mudslims brought a couple of Wahhabis that slaugthered only hundreds.

We even had more religious and language freedom in 19th century Turkey than Austria

Paco Tyrone Johnson...

>leaf

youtu.be/Rj4s7ye8eGQ