fug

But I like Hugh jackman

Also checked

Digits don't lie....

no way, that bloke is clean

youtube.com/watch?v=limyIHxyQLU&feature=youtu.be
SIGN THE PETITION PLEASE!

petitions.whitehouse.gov/peti...

My mom, Neringa Venckienė, a former Lithuanian judge and Parliament member, fled
Lithuania with me from political persecution, and we arrived in the U.S.A. in 2013 when I was
just 13-years-old. As my mom filed for and has been waiting here for a political asylum
hearing to take place, I became more hopeful and at ease because I was not afraid for her safety
or mine anymore as was a daily reality back in Lithuania where my uncle (my mom’s brother)
was murdered because he was trying to expose pedophiles among high-ranking Lithuanian
officials who molested his daughter Deimantė. My mom became a target after she publicly started speaking about the bribery and corruption in the Lithuanian courts, the government and its media did not succeed in intimidating her. My 8-year- old cousin Deimantė, whose father was murdered, was abducted by government forces from my mother’s care. My mother was her legally appointed
guardian at that time. The government called it “a child’s return to her mother operation,” but
that was actually an elimination of an inconvenient witness operation with the help of 240
special forces and the intimidation of everyone in Lithuania who sought the truth in the
pedophilia and murder case (more people were murdered in this case than just my uncle). My cousin was returned to the person she was testifying against. I was really scared and could not even imagine what is going to happen to Deimantė.
To stop the anti-corruption and truth movement, government forces had to eliminate my mom
because she was not intimidated. The Lithuanian people elected her to Parliament to fight
against corruption and to seek the truth. She proposed many laws among which there was
stricter punishment for pedophiles, but all of them were blocked by the dominant parties in
Parliament.

youtube.com/watch?v=limyIHxyQLU&feature=youtu.be

make a thread about this pls OP

fuck off faggot

>>Hugh jackman

no

Put Sup Forums on the list you hypocritical fags

did you watch the video I posted?

>As my mom filed for and has been waiting here for a political asylum
>hearing to take place, I became more hopeful and at ease because I was not afraid for her safety
>or mine anymore as was a daily reality back in Lithuania where my uncle (my mom’s brother)
>was murdered because he was trying to expose pedophiles among high-ranking Lithuanian
>officials who molested his daughter Deimantė.

Sup Forums isn't a person kike

>op posting alleged pedos on known pedoboard
really fleshes out my flashlight

Bump

bump

bump

6 gorillion

Made some OC

The hacker known as Sup Forums? He dindu nuffin mate.