This is powerful

youtube.com/watch?v=34rkx7DdpHY

Get rid of your guns already

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4MIc9Z50Uv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If there's one thing in the world I want more than getting bbc in my ass and mouth every day I've yet to find it. God I just crave it. Two in my ass and one in my mouth please.

Why doesn't he comb his hair?

is he a hapa? He says his father was in the Army.

JUST GIVE UP OUR GUNS BRO JUST FORGET ALL THE LIVES LOST TO PRESERVE THAT RIGHT BRO

I used to watch this guy from 2012 to 2014 when I was depressed. His videos helped me out a lot but he's a total sellout now who uses his fame to push his own opinions on others.

Stopped watching when he started wearing those faggy shawl/shirt looking things. He's gone full LA faggot now.

OneyPlays is where its at.

i think he is a nice dude who fell for the heart string pulling propaganda of shooting hoaxes

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

He has a manlier voice than most of Sup Forums.

Addressing a few major points
>Why not do everything in our power to help?
Letting people who follow the law have guns is a way of protecting them from people who don't. Legal guns is helping.
>Why do we require more licensing for cars than guns?
Cars kill more people.

Inspiring kids to take action rather than adults is kind of taking advantage of people who aren't fully mentally developed imo.

He's German-Korean

Pretty much this. Most younger people make fun of him for crying like a bitch about everything. He is Jimmy Kimmel the YouTube version.

Oneyplays is straight up ADHD, but it fucking works!

He is Canadian-Korean you can tell by the way he cries about every issue.

he could be so good looking. but he has this faggy haircut and glasses. plus his gentures and natural look makes him look faggoty. such a waste for such a good looking man

Who's this anyway?
I know he's in Subnautica because he shilled the game, so he's guilty of being an SJW fag by association.

lol

Emma Gonzalez is such an inspiration

>autistic screeching
H O T

I used to like this guy's talks on other subjects.

But this is just embarrassing.

Driving is also not a right. Its a privilege.

Bearing arms is a right.

haha

I don't get why people enjoy watching other people play video games, let alone people who play video games all the time and call themselves "gamers".

hehe xd

keanu reeves went soft

youtube.com/watch?v=4MIc9Z50Uv4

fucking kek

He's like the TA in your university engineering class who does all the assignments of the hot students in the hopes that at least 2 will sleep with him.

wtf is that?

>kids shouldn't have to be on the front lines of this fight
You're right, they shouldn't be trying to get our rights removed

tyler is an honorary white

Quintessentially hungarian

It's Emma4change dude

He has such a Chad voice.

lmao

shit I lost it

>Jimmy Kimmel the YouTube version
Perfect

Just post this faggot video in every racemixing thread as a warning

Stop thinking about suckin dicks already.

>pewdiepie says something Sup Forums agrees with
>"omg he's /ourguy/ redpilling the normies senpai desu baka"
>smaller youtuber says something Sup Forums disagrees with
>"hey, not cool, stick to video games, stay out of politics, sellout"

why does everyone pretend assault rifles will magically disappear if you make them illegal

because it's true?

also he's like 5'5

>OneyPlays is where its at.
this tbqhwyf.
>sleepycabin is back

>facts and logic
>knee jerk reaction based on feeling at the time
Wonder which Sup Forums would agree with more.

>facts and logic
>pewdiepie
lol you dumb nigger why are you ditching class?

pic related

Prime example of abloo bloo bloo the children. Listen to the teenagers, goy! How quickly they forget that teenagers had to be told to stop eating fucking tide pods. He wants to protect the kids so he wants to take away assault rifles? Retarded. If you want to protect the kids, teach them proper respect and care for firearms early on, and arm everyone. Everyone.

The only people who say gun owners only own guns so they can shoot people they don't like, are people who would do that if they owned a gun. i.e. the libtards. It's all projection. That's why they have to manufacture these false flag events to try and influence the narrative. Because it's bullshit and they know it's bullshit.

Shall not be infringed faggot.

I'm so happy they've started doing sleepycast again but Mick can be such a faggot sometimes.

so he's a weak minded faggot with no critical thinking abilities

got it

La cretura

Wow... powerful.
I'm turning in my guns as i type this.

What. This has to be shooped.

The eternal hapa. What abominations.

I too like some DBZ

i dont think it is

How can anyone take markiplier seriously after the way he presents himself on his channel? it's like a jester trying to push a political campaign. it makes sense a fool is so adamant on taking your freedom away

Had a hardly laugh. You get to live when we conquer you from within.

I actually agree with him

The media as a whole went after pewdiepie and tried to platform him for a joke and he fought back, that's a lot different.

oneyplays is pretty good with dingdong and Julian but now that they're busy, that lyle faggot replacing them is unfunny and tryhard as fuck, I stopped watching any video with him