Brit/pol/

Yes cause I'm sure being forcefully removed from the building, having your flag stolen and kept as a trophy is a victory

Other urls found in this thread:

order-order.com/2018/03/06/another-poll-tories-ahead/
twitter.com/MCA_media/status/971105401491124224
youtube.com/watch?v=y9Gf-f_hWpU
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-north-west-wales-43292691
bbc.co.uk/news/stories-43258170
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

blumpf

>Alt right mouth piece

>TORIES AHEAD IN NEW POLL
order-order.com/2018/03/06/another-poll-tories-ahead/

Why have you started to give a fuck about Internet celebrities?

stop eating food

>Sargon
>Alt-right
Jesus Christ, talk about deluded.

All north-west alien hunter anons please check in...

> twitter.com/MCA_media/status/971105401491124224

but they didn't even kick him out

classical liberals are going to side with the right lol

Daily reminder that Mairposter is literally a functioning retard.

Hey steer lad
can you fill me in on this saigon fella ?

Another failure of ''We won WW2'' friends

HAHAHAHAHAH!
Wh*Te people man...

Rude ..

>lol cromwell thinks he won the civil war
>where are the puritans now??

Coal burning filth .. ewww

tin miners r us ..lol

highly fucking suspect that lad

Total bullshit. You couldn't physically fit a baby in there. My wife has massive hips but still had a large bulge at the end.

youtube.com/watch?v=y9Gf-f_hWpU

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-north-west-wales-43292691

>My wife
>shitpost here
pick one

read this

worst poster in this general

what is this from?

*best

even they're putting alt-right in the title with "don't sue us" quotes lol what the fuck is literally everything run by jews? every single story says " 'alt-right' "

curtis warren wikipedia

thats a seemingly random anecdote lad, have you been taking your pills?

i assumed it was drugs washing up on the beach

Yes there is a Jewish supremacy over entire mainstream media

met quite a few big time drugges guys an they are how can I put it ..thick as pig shit...LOL the clever ones dont get put on a red flag let alone investigated ,the ones who get jailed are just estate gangsters like that Dukes in the film Layer Cake ..same as those ex hoolies who got murdered in the landrover down in essex

He's an anti-SJW centrist. Hates the alt-right for some reason (deep down probably because he fears they will eventually eclipse him and steal his viewers).
At the start of this year he embarrassed himself in a debate with Richard Spencer and formed 'The Liberalists' in the aftermath; a collective that advocates for classical liberalism. This debate turned him into a lolcow for the alt-right.
Other than ideology, he's arrogant, think's he's smarter than he actually is, lied about his ancestry (claimed to have a black grandfather when both his parents are clearly white) and is an actual cuck, raising another man's child.

HEY FAGGOT
openoffice keeps shitting the bed. calc is crashing every couple of minutes. half the time i hit save, which is frequently as document recovery doesn't retain autosave shit anymore, the fucker crashes on a bad allocation error instead. java needs updated. trashed the paper with the thing on it. halp nigger.

how interesting, we definitely want to know more

So why did May order MI6 to kill the Russian spy?
Are we planning to retaliate against Russia for all that snow?

Grow up you soppy titwank , I called somerset =cornwall ..lurk more you daft fragile cunt

that Stephen the devil scouser was a Feared Bloke in Edies back yard ..lol

mixed up the fax about dealing with the beast from the east

Russian spy?Wasn't he working for the British government?

Mairposter is scared of ghosts.

Start buying guns.

i wish you had a trip so i could filter it

perfectly reasonable

Reminder

>stopping free speech
>fighting fascists
right...

you’re not scared of ghosts mate? i saw an interdimensional demon in my bedroom when i was a kid, shat me right up

ex-russian spy then.

It's awfully suspicious how quickly the media jumped on the 'Russia did it and it was 100% poison' narrative before the ink even dried on the assassination order.

I'm pretty sure every communist nation was agaisnt free speech for the other side and having antifa ''values'' at the same time

did communist nations buy into neomarxism?

Thanks Steer

Most drugge lords are just thugs an theres ALWAYs a Harder bloke joining the wing from a section 317 order ..Violent Offender removed from another prison ..or a sweatbox transfer ..lol
they too busy the secret service paki system analisyts at the GCHQ trawling thru my posts here ..lol

So Sargon of Akkard is now a Nazi too according to them.
When will centrists learn? If you're not a flaming commie who loves open borders and wants to give hormones to children to switch their gender you're Hitler.

>against the alt-right
>many videos speaking out about the alt-right
>labeled as "alt-right"
HOW

only lil dead 8yos an her pupper ones naturally
just filter my user number you sad pathetic somerset faggot
that was santa ..or satan lol

>raising another man's child.
Has this finally been confirmed? I only pay attention to him when he agrees to talk to someone who's read more on politics than the Total War loading screens

Are you a Satanist

if youre not for open borders and refugees welcome then youre a fascist. simple as that

Bitch got in my face yesterday lads, so I slapped her one. I feel terrible, but she kinda deserved it.

Your missus or some rando slag?

The son is his (apparently) but he has a step-daughter.

>the virgin antifa

...should we be exited? I have no idea what this means.

I need to know if I should keep making May memes or start prepping the Corbyn ones in advance

they're fucking kids man

bloody pedophiles.

I would have stormed that stage and windmilled all of the soft cunts
don't EVER touch sargoy

Not misses, a friend of the family. Little dyke bitch with an attitude. Hopefully she learned her lesson. I still feel bad though.

bbc.co.uk/news/stories-43258170
>When Hannah Price was sexually assaulted as a student, she felt unable to report it. She has since discovered she is far from alone - and that sexual assault may be far more common on campus than official figures suggest.
Apologise.

kek

how is that even possible?

honestly a fucking wet paper bag could defeat May

am i the only one that really likes this guy?

The Anglo will be remembered as the biggest traitor of mankind and the Judas personification of a nation.

The Anglo betrayed Europe and its nations for glory and gold. Knowing the Jew was conspiring against Europe, they made a pact, the Anglo would destroy any nation of Europe that tried to arise to prosperity, blocking France, Spain, Russia, Germany and Italy from achieving said prosperity throughout History. Any time an european nation tried to rise, the Anglo brought them down.

But what was promised to the Anglo for their betrayal? The title of the biggest empire on earth, the world standard language being the Anglo language, being the center of the world for ages to come. The richest, biggest, most powerful empire, the one that would leave the biggest mark in the world, was going to be the empire of the Anglo.

But the Anglo, in his betrayal, forgot one devastating truth. You cannot trust the Jew. The Jew is the biggest deceiver, and pacts with the Jew never end well for you. The Anglo thought that he would have a chair next to the Jew ruling the world, but the Jew has no equals in his eyes. Now the Anglo nation is decaying, just like the ones he betrayed, and thanks to him, the Jew sits on top, alone, with his feet crushing Evropa, laughing to the world.

I have no sympathy to the traitor of the aryans, neither should any european, may God help us to stand on our feet again

>I still feel bad though.
Don't. You taught the whipper snapper some manners. How did she react?

>Get stabbed
>Don't report it because "you didn't think being stabbed was such a wide spread problem"

Folks have really taken up the notion that Corbyn is literally espousing utopian Marxism, rather than just vague social democracy, so they'll go with May to keep the Trotskyist nutter out

>so they'll go with May to keep the Trotskyist nutter out
Did they vote for Blair back in the day? If so they've already voted a Trotskyist nutter in so whats one more log on the fire?

As incompetent as the police may be these days, you have to be pretty stupid not to report a crime

is it that time again?

Kind of pointing out the obvious here lads but

Anyone else hate students? They are morons. And they stink.

Centrists are destined to lose.
You have to pick sides, but people like Theson of Atard crave the spotlight more than practicality.

>Blair
>Trotskyist nutter
No way, man, he's a hip modern dude who wants a sensible centrist alternative to divisive Tory policy, an alternative we can all get behind. Cool Britannia, my man!

same, thats why i never attended classes

>You have to pick sides
>we decide the sides for you

some students are alright
99% are mugs

he worships me ..lol
she got Put in Her Place ..no worries should of raped an shit in her mouth after cold chisel in cunt obv ..ha
he is a useless career politic twat tbqfh ..an this from me a swp member from the 70s ..lol
he could of saved the UK by destroying Mays nazi regime last year but he is a mouth breathing twat .. < there you can meme that , an the post shocking is I get a few phone calls each day inviting me to loved ones Funerals where they an Hero .. cos of MH cuts an DWP being lying scumbag Cunts .. we talking ex squaddies who fought for downtrodden sand niggers an of course oil contracts lol .. Edie will back me on this is shocking ,,I have been getting away with it every day .. I feel I need to make a stance soon .. Are you taking note you paki spooky cunts lol

Politically retarded definitely. Why do we stink?

i'm a student
i also hate students

I'm looking feral as fuck today, but birds have been giving me more attention than usual, one even went as far to tell me I had sexy eyes.
Wtf?
Do women like tramps now day's?
>disclaimer: this post is in no way a shallow attempt to inform you that I get female attention

it means merkel but useless

He worships me an Fears me lol

ANGLO empire?British children were working in factories for pennies,while Rothschilds,other International Bankers, Prime Ministers and Royal Family were drinking wine.

***Anglo*** working class children were working in factories for pennies

so the government is quick to revoke russian citizens citzenships but not pakistanis or muslims terrorists citizenships

huh

but you in the park at the swings giving them sweeties lad

Must be the citric cologne

If the crime was committed by a paki then you'd have to be fucking retarded to report it to the police. They're more likely to arrest you for being mean to pakis.