Where to watch isis propaganda videos?

where to watch isis propaganda videos?

Other urls found in this thread:

ou7zytv3h2yaosqq.isisonline.top/
clickondetroit.com/live/live-cam-downtown-detroit
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BBC 1

is this even real? what happened? a rpg hit him?

Why did he agree to do that?

fpbp

ou7zytv3h2yaosqq.isisonline.top/
It's not like you're even trying. Give me a fucking (You) at least.

isis gave him a backpack with a bomb in it. They shoot at his feat and tell him to run into the desert and if he stops they'll shoot him.
Drone follows him to film his death.

(you)

If they don't play their games, they'll brutally torture them. It's the same thing with the other fucked videos like a guy standing in front of a tank.

ISIS videos should be shown to pro-muslim leftists. They need to realize the horrific shit they regularly do.

explosive in backpack

Looked like a mortar.

Not even a thank you? Come on.

Free CIA visit included

:^)

Hello CIA
Jej
TATP, which is the same as the explosives used in the 7/7 bombings. Which they showed you how to do on YouTube before it was flagged and deleted.
Prisoner, there was nothing to agree to. They told him to run, and if he was quick enough, he could escape the detonator.

Nah, you'll probably get upgraded to a higher internal security threat tier. Probably the same as those who use Google/YT to search Q, gun stuff, drug stuff, etc.

isn't it obvious? he was carrying explosives in his backpack

it is in fucking arabic, but ok i just want to see some explosions
thanks

Looks like he lit a marijuana cigarette

When kiketube left up the ISIS tutorial video on how to make explosives at home easily this was a part of it, showing it in use. Vid was up for days despite mass flagging.

It's the original source you fucking wanker.
Do the right click ==> Translate to English if you're on Chrome.

Well, if you are going to be killed by muslims that seems like one of the better ways. Just instantly concussed and killed. Dude didn't feel a thing.

Dutch terrorist attack when?

Liveleak , bestgore shit web's like these

tfw gonna get a free hello from GCHQ now
fug I'm nervous, I-is he gonna be cute ;-;

theync

There was an explosive in his backpack.
It was supposed to go off when he got to Europe, but he accidentally set the timer for five minutes instead of five weeks.

forgot to add
is he gonna be okay?

Youtube

liveleak typically has everything

wow

Yes, just needs some glue user. I'm sure the CIA niggers in this thread have some.

it's too late, you had to check archive.org daily since 2013, and download their (almost daily) Mosullywood treasures. But it seems all their propaganda squads are down, they are in agony.

Hey CIAer, hope your cafeteria has a halfway decent one, I know how it feels when the milk is bad and you have to walk half a mile from the parking lot :^)

Salutations aside, there is a kike website called jihadology.com where some Jewish think tank guy posts raw material from ISIS, al-Qaeda, the Taliban, and many other militant groups, in print, video, and audio. Most of it is in other languages, but a lot have English translations or subtitles, and of course you can pay to have it translated for you. Honestly a good website to keep up on what they're up to; though I'm certain it's some sort of honeypot (an ISIS adherent in the states was arrested recently with that query as part of his evidence), but it does offer the real stuff. I hate hearing about them from the MSM, especially since they get shekels off of every story.

Hate when that happens

(you)

Dumpfty, this a prisoner, ordered to run
>Not a good feeling even for a sandnigga

Yeah ISIS are even hated by muslims themselves, I don't think would be a good example of your average muslim group. It's like saying those christian cults where people kill themselves represent christianity.

Me on the left

Cute

Kek.

is it still sodomy if it's a cloaca

ROFL ISIS "adherent" is the new shit? The CIAniggers must really be grasping at straws now. Losing to guerrillas must finally be getting to them.

Protip: Nobody is ISIS until they start shooting or blow themselves up. Thoughtcrime isn't a thing.

ISIS propaganda is pretty retarded. I understand its production quality is top notch, but the storylines are so shallow

> lineup of soldier
> gopro footage of some trench
> execution, so gruesome, so slomo
> stupid cheesy announcer

At least their structure video was interesting, why don't they show even propaganda of everyday life in the caliphate? That's much more interesting.

They do, but a lot less since they lost so much territory.

literally in a fucking Ballpit

>Thoughtcrime isn't a thing.

Tell it to the secret judge in the secret court.
(Just kidding, you won't get a hearing.)

there needs to be a collaboration between ISIS and the slow mo guys

i don't blame him pink flamingos are hot

any link to the nigger ambush?

>It's like saying those christian cults where people kill themselves represent christianity.

There are white Christians decapitating and burning people alive today?

clickondetroit.com/live/live-cam-downtown-detroit

always wondered the backstory on that

> Shocked witnesses saw Eduardo Jose Raphael Sanchez, 23, drop down his pants and jump into the flamingo pen before capturing Skittles, an 8-year-old male flamingo, and attempting to perform anal sex on the poor animal.

> “My 4-year-old pulled on my shirt pointing to the man saying: Mommy! Mommy! Look at that man, he’s riding the flamingo!” reported one eyewitness.

> “Kids started crying all over the place, there must’ve been at least 40 people watching the scene,” one woman told reporters.

> “The guy then screamed out like he had just had an orgasm and then just threw the bird on the side and put his pants back on like it was totally normal, like he had done this every single day of his life,” said another.

> Although the offender was rapidly apprehended by Busch Garden security agents, the damage to the animal had already been done as it died of internal bleeding hours later.

> “The hemorrhaging was impossible to stop. The animal could not withstand such a large object tearing up its anal cavity,” Busch Garden veterinarian Allan Thompson explained.

> “Flamingos have extremely small genitals and sodomy is not known to be part of their sexual habits,” he told reporters.

> “Skittles could just not sustain such intense physical abuse,” he added, visibly angered by the whole affair.

"omg omg omg we put a nuke in that Muhammad kids backpack! Lol his mom's gonna FLIP"

Little goblin looking bastard should be playing with lego

>Eduardo Jose Raphael Sanchez

Guess he's going in the white crime column

This is even more fake than the one in the OP.

You don't get the point, what I am saying it's that isis it's unpopular even for a large percent of muslims, sure they are people who support their Wahhabist ways but a some muslims don't and fight against them. That's why portraiting them as the average muslim would be as bad as saying some Christian nuts group it's the mainstream christianity

He looks like a chicken nugget

the rustling of his backpack made his mixtape play on accident

>Why did he agree
this doesn't work how you think it does m8

Wtf it's literally the same guy

Post the recent video of 4 mutt americans getting ambushed by 50 ISIS members.

I usually find them on theync, they are entertaining, but often use stock footage and added sfx.
The CIA needs to stop sucking israel's dick and giving sand monkeys weapons desu.

now thats just racist, Louis
next you will say all chinks look the same :^)

>he still thinks there were "50"
>and the 4 US killed almost 700 of them before getting overrun

>desu
Glow in the dark niggers fuck off.

After the airstrikes, they got really nervous about uploading.

>unpopular even for a large percent of muslims
Considering the majority of Muslims all over the world support things like honor killing and believe Sharia Law should be implemented worldwide, I'm gonna say you are full of shit

This photo pisses me off so much more than most of the other execution videos and photos.

Just a coincidence

LOL keep dreaming.

fpbp