Tokyo Ghoul

I miss him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xzOLIvHP5_g?t=1033
youtu.be/xzOLIvHP5_g?t=1030
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would he have lost to Juuzou and Hanbee?

No, and that's the sad part. He never takes a single hit.

No

This whole chapter feels so...strange?
>Constant repetition of information
>Random flashbacks
>Very strange wording at times
>Furata speaking like an omnipresent being
>Kaneki retardness and change of plans last second
>Literally forgot about Yoriko situation
Who is even being the narrator? He uses terms as I so it's clearly a person. I'm starting to think part of this is a Furata delusion. "Roll the credits"? Like a play or an act? What is going on here. The next panels doesn't even make sense.

No, because he's not a retard like Kaneki.

I fucking hope you guys have an excuse for still reading this shitty manga.
>people think that this is better than Parasyte
God lord

Hard to drop something you've been reading for like 3-4 years...

Did you not see Ishidas greatness in full display? Wow little kid this isn't shounen, shit got real and ishida gave us a full battle as well as the tragedy we crave so much as emos.

Furuta's motivations are the most important right now
he's been foreshadowing to an apocalyptic event right after he wins, which as of the new chapter is now
like he said after he wins he doesn't care less what comes after and dragon appears
as of this point no one knows what he's after, Eto didnt even know

l'm not super invested in the story, l just think it's an entertaijing clusterfuck

l'd probably be really mad if l was a huge fan though

I thought the same, so why the hell did Eto and Arima put any faith in him?

Kaneki's done literally nothing but job for half the series, and his character development has been frozen since part one. This chapter literally proved that nothing has changed since he first got his shit kicked in by Arima. What a joke, and now Ishida wants to do it all again with a PART THREE? He's lost his mind.

Ishida should just make a prequel focusing on Arima.

No, not Jack. I mean a proper, fully-fledged weekly ongoing serialisation

He warned him.

It literally prints money

You know who I miss? Haise.

Why would I want to read about a cowardly autismo killing ghouls with absolutely no effort?

>was thinking of buying all the :re volumes when the series is over
>this happens

It's probably just some edgy shit like being an enemy of everyone so they unite. He was the good guy all along. Anyway, we don't need this thread everything has been said in the previous one.

Because it's still miles better than reading about an incompetent retard who can't do anything right.

but what about the anons who didnt get a chance to see/participate in the past thread?
this is a gigantic moment in the story whether or not its shit. it deserves more discussion, whether criticism or praise

you're not wrong but i don't want twice as much shit

TG and the first part of TG:RE was complete luck. Ishida proved how much of a hack he really is with the constant barrage of random shit after the Haise arc.

What was the "flowers" thing anyway?

Why this little bitch this strong? He is a normal human being. Arima was not human. How can this little bitch btfo Hinami easly? I can understand after all his childhood he can max out agi and dex but his str must be shit.

Then you can go read any battle shounen garbage. It'll be the same shit after all.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love Kaneki.

>Then you can go read any battle shounen garbage
What do you think Re is?

its because of his love for shinohara sensei

OSHIETE OSHIETE

muh gymnastics and his reader fanbase
nevermind the fact that without testicles his testosterone production is next to nothing and he would be pretty weak
maybe the ccg paid for him to go on trt who knows
don't even get me started on the fake leg

It's just really shitty writing. If there's some deeper "dream-meta" sequence, it's still shit, in fact it's probably worse.

Kaneki is going to eat those two heads placed right before him and finally fucking kill people.

he'll probably claim ownership rights over Touka

Remember when all those retards swore up and down that Kaneki's hair was red?

>not ishida.

Why would you buy anything really? I have maybe half of Black Lagoon, some Berserk, and the FLCL adaptation. I'd never really feel the need to buy anything now that everything is at the click of a mouse.

>mfw this chapter

I just got re volume 4, I should stop getting them at 6 right?

Edgy pretentious shit and poor man's Bleach.

>If you rail againts loss, you'll end up paying the price. And that price is you,

This is Ishida's words but Suzuya can beat Kaneki while he can't let go a braindead man. This little bitch rail againts loss and btfo our MC. This should be next level writing.

I like the feeling of owning physical copies

>Poor man's Bleach
Isn't that one of the most popular manga for niggers and spics?

That's Dragon Ball Super user.

That's not Nardo or Wan Piss nu-Sup Forums.

>Everything popular
Well i'll be damned.

>Daruma-chan
>Kaneki called Arima a daruma back in v14
Does it mean anything? Probably not.

yeah but kaneki is a WAY worse offender

Yeah, this all a dream.

what the fuck does Furuta even want anyway? he got his Rize, he got control of CCG (sorta), he fucked over Goat, what now? Will Ishida really make him enact his TRUE plans in part 3 after some long ass timeskip?

any ideas what it is?

It has so many references to past chapters. If it is a dream it'd explain why that one guy conveniently told him to turn back.
If it is real, his only way to live now is to eat Suzuya, or cannibalise Touka like in part 1 when they fought Tsukiyama.

Apologize.

"Super peace." AKA whatever the clowns really want, AKA what Kanou wants.

Because it's just a random sequence of events. There's no action and consequence. The story is no longer following a logical path.

Kaneki gets a bad feeling and is slightly compelled to check back. Tsukiyama talks with him and the two proceed to talk about post-decisional loafing. Kaneki decides not to go back.
>suddenly appears back at home base FOR NO FUCKING REASON
>even goes to fight alone on a suicide mission to "save everyone", while contradicting "muh will to live"

Furata gets exposed and has his ass kicked at home base
>Later appears completely calm and unharmed -all according to keikaku xD so epiccc

Ui, portrayed as a level headed, keen and critical character
>suddenly goes insane cuz muh dead waifu can come back to life with magic

LOL TG fans still defending Ishida after this absolute SHIT chapter. It's over guys. Ishida confirmed hack.

Are you retarded?

Who's defending this chapter? All I see is people wishing it's not real kek.

Hey anons, I gave up reading this shit 60 chapters ago - would this have been better if Kaneki just stayed Haise?

No, but you clearly are.

Back off Chibi!

shirazu wouldve befriended kaneki and never wouldve let any of this happen

It wasn't entirely red, but it was 'dyed' with blood until after the fight with Eto. How hard is that to understand?

>xD so epiccc
This shit always get me

It would've been fine if him regaining his memories didn't result in his character regressing to pre-aogiri and his IQ dropping by about 50 points.

kek

A fucking TON better. What made :re appealing for me in the first place was Haise's inner struggle with his old self and he was also a CUTE.

As Liquid would say- "It's not over yet"
There are 101 Oggais that Kaneki can eat. His Kagune is described as jet black, just as the darkness. He is going full Kakuja.

And people weren't saying that, they literally believed that his actual hair color was red from that point on regardless of blood, you fucking retard.

Haise was just less cancerous than Black Reaper - OEKaneki but still a meh tier MC.

HERE THE DRAGON WILL....
It'd be interesting if eating 100 little boys and girls is what causes Kaneki to go truly overboard

if ishida fucking loves parallels, Arata got farmed for his armor kakuja, will Kaneki be farmed too? although Kaneki's kagune/half kakuja aren't particularly amazing.

Can someone make a gif out of this please youtu.be/xzOLIvHP5_g?t=1033

I don't read this but how bad was the shitstorm when the chapter was released

utter shock
pretty bad

like 2 threads in under an hour shitstorm.

People were in total disbelief. Some laughed, some cried, some raged and some didn't gave a fuck. It was really bad.

He just wants to fuck the readers as much as he can. Yes, he will directly break the fourth wall in ReRe.

NONE OF THAT ONSCREEN ACTION AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT BULLSHIT

I doubt it, guy can't even heal properly and hasn't had a proper meal cause of brain damage retardation. Pretty sure this is where kaneki bites the dust so the MC torch can be passed on to his child.

Link to thread?

Ui lost everyone he was close to, speedreader. He lost the whole 0 squad. Those who didn't die defected. All it took from that point was Furuta's dangling the possibility of bringing the one he loved most back over his head.

>
>

youtu.be/xzOLIvHP5_g?t=1030

KUBO'D

I'm gonna miss Vancouver posters. We just one more week so make it count.

How do I stop being a speedreader and forgetting things?

Losing people makes you sad not crazy. Sadness won't just override your whole personality. If ishida wanted a good excuse for that he should have had him suffer brain damage from a fight.

IXA to the brain

Game over, you cannot RE:do.

Pray to Saint Talker and she will show you the way, amen.

List of intelligent things Kaneki has done:
named a bunch of bones
did well in tests as a kid

anything i'm missing?

Fucked Talker

Let his mom beat him like a good boy.

Wow man if you don't like this darkness then read shounen! I hate (love) ishida!

I love how some TGfags think that it being Seinen somehow makes it immune to being shit.

Seriously though, is there any way Ishida could salvage this bullshit next chapter?

Honestly admit to the reader that this was a mistake, and he hopes to do a better job/joke in the next part.

He reveals that all of TG was just a dream and Kaneki wakes up and gets ready for school. Hide is waiting for him outside his house, Kaneki tells him about this crazy dream he just had.