Precure thread

Is this what Nagisa is going to be like in high school?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-10-02/u.s-firm-bain-capital-buys-adk-agency/.122153
toei-anim.co.jp/ptr/precure/store/2017081001.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DOGED

Nagisa isn't a boy.

>not starting the thread with the new leaks
Come the fuck on, OP.

>it's finally happening
gods be merciful

Only it's not happening.
And you're gullible.
Or samefagging.

In all seriousness the leaks are this month right?

143cm

Neat

This gets translated but the official manga gets nothing.

I'd say nail in the coffin, but really its already six feet under.

hmm, well given that both Kira EDs are pretty much Aidoru songs its not really that much of a stretch.

>Tfw Cure Decade/Crossover precure never.

Nobody actually wants to commit to translating the manga.

I remember when people thought hacha was going to be the idol season.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

This doesn't look like a logo, looks like plain text text.

pretty much, it must be from an older flyer that just happened to have those words there. if the 'leaker' would be so kind to show us the actual flyer?

also yeah, theres no way a new team flyer would be revealed this early, first you need to show the copyrights, and maybe a logo.

surely this week or the next we are gonna have either one of those.

>theres no way a new team flyer would be revealed this early, first you need to show the copyrights, and maybe a logo.
Yeah gee it's almost like it got leaked or something!

Bet a $100000 it's going to be space themed cures

nope, simply its too early, any flyer leak ALWAYS comes around one month before the show, 2 months max, not before, and not only for precure but also for Rider and Sentai.

oh and i almost forgot, its always the full flyer, only stupidly blurred out, not just a convenient set of words.

CHECKMATE!

what am I looking at?

>any flyer leak ALWAYS comes around one month before the show, 2 months max
No. The show starts in February. Every single leak has come in October or November and Toei gives the official reveal on Christmas.

I'll Believe a leak when I see it on a candy bar or a snack, even a purse, otherwise fake

Tomodachi?

TOMODACHI NASHI
AIDORU NASHI

Superior cure dog.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

>Idols but they're precure

Why does anyone want this. What would the difference even be with no fighting allowed.

It would be like symphogear without the strawberry jam

No it wouldn't

Regular idles don't save the world from darkness.

/pc/ is tsundere for /ai/, they secretly want to use this as excuse to get along with their imouto.

It'll be focused on the dancing showtime fighting/competition themes not the singing.
I look forward to the freestyle dancing on the dildosticks.

Precure should just be poledancers.

Did somebody say idols? I hope it's real so that imouto will be mad.

Will we finally get black and latino cures?
>Asatsu-DK has been involved with production of various Precure, Gundam, Doraemon, and Crayon Shin-chan anime
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-10-02/u.s-firm-bain-capital-buys-adk-agency/.122153

I hope it's real mostly so that /pc/ will be mad.

>Bain Capital plans to launch a tender offer on Tuesday, and the total buyout is expected to be 152 billion yen (about US$1.35 billion) if the firm buys all the shares.

That's a big buy

Crashing this franchise...

Stop with the fake filenames.

Blacks and Spics don't sell toys so probably no.

s-sorry

The jews have been slowly taking over anime so they can poison it. Just look at how interested they are in hollywood adaptions now. It was only a matter of time.

>Finally

I wasn't aware anyone actually cared or wanted this literal shit.

>The contrast between dark skin and silver hair
Just like dark elves, one of my favorite kinds.

btw is Lolirock just a meme or actually good?

You called?

Recognised the first five (six if that's also Sailor Moon) but then my recognition tanks until we hit Precure.

How is Waon so fucking best? I'd understand if it were a shit season like DokiDoki or GoPri, but Suite was good.

Fuck off already

What do you mean "already"? And why?

She just is.

waon is sex

I think the most interesting thing that those two did was serving as fake cures in a indirect way, there was the "leaked" fake concept art of Cure Symphony and Cure Beat (not the eventually real Beat) that even spawned fanart from japanese fans, both look similar to Waon/Seika, not only that but Cure Muse being a mystery for so long reforced the idea that they could be Cures.

Kill yourself.

You've grown weak

I started rewatching HaCha. The first episode was a lot of fun.

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you well, user? Do you need to lie down?

HaCha is a fun rewatch, isn't it? Hime never gets old since she's the best precure character there is, but HaCha also has a good story with some nice morals for little girls and Megumi is a great MC. I will never get why /pc/ hates hacha so much to the point that they report people just for liking it.

Fuck off

No, you fuck off, you fucking waste of space.

Precure is finished.

Demographics change; anons come and go, but you and me: we're not going anywhere.

I remember being glad doki was over.

Me too, but I quickly changed my mind.

Anybody know who 1994 and 1998 are? I would've guessed Sweet Mint but she's not even on the list.

Smear beast

Small breast

Did everyone get their SHF Build preorders in?

98 is Fancy Lala.

94 is from Chou Kuse ni Narisou.

Will Doggo and Catto ever get to snog? How many times were there canon snogging? I only remember Nozomi & Coco in their first movie

toei-anim.co.jp/ptr/precure/store/2017081001.php

The Yukari-cat episode was a whole new kind of bad. Just, why?

Someone at toei did kush while writing. The same batch that gave us ninninger's mecha riding mecha riding mecha, and exaid's everything

Really? I thought it was bloody hilarious. Bizarre but brilliant.
I'm watching Sweet Mint now, really enjoying it. Mint is sexy and sweet and it really has that laid-back, anything-goes kind of 80s/early 90's mahou shoujo feel going on with lots of creativity and fun. I bet the episode with the rich brat who got put on trial by all the toys he mistreated gave kids nightmares.

Blue and Mirage is the one other one that comes to mind.

just felt like easy to skip filler
lets hope the other two duo episodes are better

Come on, how could you pass on a chance to see Yukari's pussy

It was disappointing, but not awful.

There are worse precure episodes. There are even worse kirakira episodes.

I thought Sweet Mint was okay but kind of cheap-feeling.

I want to feed Himari!

Episode without Bibu is always a disappointing.

In what sense?

You came to the wrong neighborhood motherfucker

Huh so no Bibury this week, now I'm not looking forward to it ...

what the heck were these things anyway?

Minimum wage workers.

>Akira and Yukari
>Ciel and Bibury
>Aoi and Himawari
Why does everyone get a girlfriend except for Ichika?