Drumpf's Delusion: He still believes anyone cares about him

The internet is laughing at you again, Sup Forums.

That's why the media cannot stop talking about him right?
Or why he is president?

Yet these so called A listers can’t draw an audience.

Sup Forums owns the Internet

>BREAKING NEWS TRUMP MAKES JOKE ON TWITTER WHEN WILL THIS MADMAN BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE?!??
fucking nigger die

At this point it's as pathetic as the guy in last thread that posted 100+ posts declaring that he wasn't being baited.

kill yourself shill rat

Trump should learn to sage and move on.

What makes his pathethic is his need to go into a twitter (twitter....fucking hell) war with people he should be ignoring. They know he is a megalomaniac and can't resist defending himself.

I still care Trump did beat that hag Hildawg to win it all and yet the left still thinks Russia had hacked him that we all know is a lie i went against my beliefs and voted him in I love him even if i still hide it from other leftist freaks i know.

don't make fun of an old man with dementia OP

>Ru79112r
Nice codename, comrade.

Can't wait til Drumpf is in prison. Oh look he committed another felony today.

Every single day is a gift. God bless this man.

this is low quality bait for msm and they always fall for it

>washed up celeb
>President of the United States

I’ve never seen such perfect manipulation in my life.

He wont go to prison, just like hillary wont. Once you achieve that power. You are forever safe from most anything.

No one cares? hahaha
He's the fucking President dude

>BREAKING NEWS TRUMP TWEETED SOMETHING AND WE CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT BUT HE THINKS WE CARE LOL IMBEECH DRUMPHHHH
Neck yourself

He's not an a list star. He's the fucking president and the most talked about person daily FFS. I have no clue how you can spin that.

The asshurt here is quite palpable. Nobody does it like the Don

I can't listen to any news in Canada without hearing what DRUMPF is doing each moment

I care about him.
also sage

Impeachment proceedings when?

DRUMPF ISN'T AN A-LISTER

Honestly. I don't even like trump. But he the biggest celebrity on the planet. His ascent to the White House was so surreal and legendary. He literally stole all the thunder from Hollywood and stole all the lime light too. Narcissistic celebs can't stand it.

Seriously Drumpf is a nobody in the entertainment industry

This, he is the greatest celebrity of our time. News segments, articles, radio, comedy. What he eats, what he wears, what he does for fun. Even unrelated events (Oscars, NFL, etc) can't stop talking about him.

People barely know who Drumpf is outside the USA

He makes the media look more and more ridiculous to rational people. It's great.

all fields.

oh noes. it's yet another shillo post from the shillingest shill that ever shilled a shill. actually, you suck at this and should go back to KFC.

hahahahha. now the internet is laughing at YOU!

Drumpf is a who?

how can the president be considered washed up when he's not even halfway through his term? Do liberals even think about the definitions of words before they speak?

Sure I am glad that stupid meme name isn't used here its fucking stupid.

> wakes up in the morning
> shit posts
> People spend the whole week talking about it
Yeah, clearly you don't care.

Donald Trump has NEVER, EVER been in the top 10 of the Forbes Celebrity 100 in his entire life. NEVER.

>b-b-but
No buts. Look it up. He's a never was, sad, small-handed obese man who slathers his skin in orange cream. Nobody cares about him except as an easy target of ridicule because he's so sad.

Nope. They lack the brain capacity

You need to wake up boy. You've been had. In a big way.
Cut this dog loose. Grow up, Move on.

Bro Drumpf is literally worse than Hitler

>Donald Trump has NEVER, EVER been in the top 10 of the Forbes Celebrity 100 in his entire life
#DrumpfBTFO

This candian woke up on the wrong side of his wifes lovers bed.

Lol, the internet/media can't stop talking about Trump, of course he is the most popular/known man on earth atm.

Are liberals autistic? It was clearly a joke.

>media takes the bait AGAIN
They do this shit so much I don't even find it funny anymore.

I prefer to watch from the closet while dressed as a fireman

Trump is the most famous person alive. Likely the most famous person ever for a given time period.

>(((the Internet))))

meanwhile in reality:

>TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM WTF!?
>TRUMP IS DRINKING OMG!?
>EATING MCDONALDS!? JUST LIKE A NORMAL PERSON? THAT'S SO WEIRD!

>dat reasurrance
Suuuuuure, youre laffin.

>literally mentioned in the news on the radio here every day for the last two years

Yeah, nobody cares.

It warms my heart that the "alt right" is fragmenting and occupied by infighting so quickly. You're all a footnote in a footnote in the worst decision the American voting populace ever made.

IT WAS HER TURN

>im not the jew I just spend my time photo-shopping my enemies to look like a jew
>ignore the jews 24/7 assault on this person because they touched a wall

>is my label working yet? can I pretend the nebulous collection is defeated yet?
this is teh bargaining stage for you

Litteraly the most famous and most powerful man in the world. Every US president is. If there was something above A list he’d be that.

Oh so only Sup Forums can do it?

Serious question. Didn't he cut ties with the company when entering office and thus has no control over this decision?

He is the biggest star in the world, and it is not remotely close.

>most powerful man in the world. Every US president is.

Who are the Rothschild's?

Drumpf Is beyond A list now.

Is literally all anyone talks about.

Celebs mad as fuk

He's not some A-list kike dickwasher, but POTUS.
Hollywood is irrelevant

sage and report obvious shill bait thread

lol austria r u drunk?

How could anyone say that Trump isn't wildly famous? He's been the center of the world for the last 1.5 years.

fpbp

I repeat. Not once in his entire lifetime did he make the top 10 of the Forbes Top 100 celeb list. He's literally a famelet. Nobody cares about Trump. He's a sad, obese man who falsely believes he is relevant.

We don't care about Trump, that's why we write an article about every tweet he makes.

Why do you care then?

>trump post low quality bait
>the left gets baited anyway
erry tiem

>president
>irrelevant
>still talking about him
>posting obsessive news articles about said irrelevant most powerful man in the world
wew

WE MUST SUPPORT RON PAUL'S RUN FOR PRSEIDENT IN 2020

And yet he's the President of the United States.
Really percolates the peanuts.

That tweet was funny

sorry bro he sold out and bowed down to hellery even after she cheated him no.

>Trump Tweets out some banz
>Every MSM literally frothing as they wait for Drumf tweet
>"No one even cares about you Drumpf!!!!"

yep, probably the most famous person in the world

You're talking about him instead of the Oscars
so...

this. kek

It's exactly why they couldn't get him in early 2017 for diplomats staying at his hotels. There was no way they could prove COI with him resigning from his position.

He is an A-list star since he's being talked about every single day on the news. The entire left hangs on to his every word like stalker paparazzi.

In the end, this is exactly it. If no one really didn't cared, he wouldn't get an press article for every tweet, word, gest, anything he does.
That faggot OP wouldn't made this gay thread either.

>billionaire
>TV star
>LITERALLY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
If he was a bigger star he would turn into a black hole.
Biggest star in the history of the world!

Is that a real headline? These people are obsessed.

S list.
People like Trump, Kim, Hitler, The Queen, Rothschilds, Elon Musk are on that.

They insult trump last year.

Hardly anyone watchs oscars or intrested in it.

Instead more people talk about trumps tweet then the Oscars.

Why didn't the retard mention the fact that it's all liberal politics. That's the real reason it's tanking.

SEETHING

"Donald Trump is a radical Zionist", says Stone.

Roger Stone on AIPAC Speech.

Will Trump bomb Iran?

"If Israel is in trouble, Trump will bomb Iran."

>>>

while you typed this message there was over 1000 ppl at any given time in this planet writing about trump in a positive way or negative way... you know im right.

>makes the whole world lose their shit with a tweet
>not a star
do i just not understand what a "star" is?

>people who make jokes for a living can't take a joke

lul

>Trump just tweeted that he's a big celebrity, here's 46 reasons he's wrong and no one cares about him - every major publication on the planet.

Lmao.

Lol yeah. Definitely man. He released his tax returns too just like he said he would.