I made this flag, what'cha think about it, Sup Forums?

I made this flag, what'cha think about it, Sup Forums?
Any criticisms, and if so, what are they?
Context: It's a flag for an alternate history scenario in which Germany won WW2, the flag was designed in the 60s after total world dominance was established.

Also, think of possible meanings for the symbols presented on this flag.

I think you're a faggot

Very productive.

drop the meme flag and trip, what are you testing anyway?

What do you mean by testing?

hahaha okay newfag, lurk a bit before you start threads

What should I be testing?

well your trip says "test" you typed that shit in, that's why I'm asking as it was a choice you made

Oops- Someone told me that changing your name to shit like personal information would only make it visible to the guy you're responding to. I called bullshit but tested it out with this.

is it your first day? good lord lmao, take some time to understand the site you're trying to stir shit up on before you start making threads

I literally just wanted opinions on this flag m8. Also, I've been around a couple months, just never actively.

Nice one but too complicated for a flag

its a nice flag desu

How so? What parts of it?

okay I'll bite, why does it have an austrian flag inspired underlay?

Honestly, not really, I just noticed it after the fact.

It's called man in the high castle faggot

Never even watched that, nigger.

Shut up faggot, I hope your professor fails you for the poor job you've done here

Lmao I designed this in my spare time you mong

show your flag, pussy

Boi it's up there

God damn you're dense or really new, loose the fag-flag and let's see where you're from

Don't remind me that we lost fag

Didn't expect that one huh?

>muh nazis wanted world domination

Retard

IMO, one more iron cross so symbolize the coming fourth reich.

Well your country is getting asspounded by immigration so I'm not surprised you're a fag. You're almost there, lose the trip and you'll be able to have a real conversation on here

what was a trip again

of course the fag is a nazi

the eagle looks slightly off center.

go study your syllabus some more

It's ugly af

tldr

rekt

my flag is better :^)

10/10 saved

how so? one less meme flag is a victory by any measure

>m8
What are you

Its a nice flag but a flag shouldn't be too cramped. For example take this flag, you have to stop and look at it and even than you don't really get a feeling from it. Compare it to the original Nazi flag, It has a single symbol, is symmetric and has complimentary colours that draw your eyes and express a feeling.

Lose the name, become one with the horde.

Looks like some tasteless edgy shit. Your flag is too complicated, true perfection is in simplicity. Look up all popular nazi and communist flags.

I saw this WN Lexxi Foxx flag earlier. What does pol think of glam metal nationalism?

Thing is, you can't make a simple flag with nazi symbols that doesn't already exist.

maybe i would remove the two white part and let the center as a symbol of the earth ,
-the external red with a more bloody red color ,reprsenting the suffering to achieve the glory
-and the eagle with more goldy color as the center of aspirations

>I made this flag, what'cha think about it, Sup Forums?
Way too much stuff going on.
It needs to be significantly simpler, for gods sake you have both an laurel wreath and an oak wreath.
The three crosses from the Wehrmacht are complete out of place.

You might get a really cool flag if you used the Wehrmacht crosses to represent the stars, the next frontier to be conquered, but for that the flags needs to significantly simpler.

do you know anything about history?

>you can't make a simple flag with nazi symbols that doesn't already exist.
Of course you can and just throwing new symbols onto it makes it not only unique, but also uniquely bad.
Symbolism needs to be simplistic and its meaning must be obvious, the flag needs to be recognized easily.

Alright all you skin head asswipes, you're going to have to fight in WW 2 over and over again, getting killed in battle so you know what it's like to fight in a war for peace, you will not be afforded any sort of luxuries and you will only feel pain for all of your transgressions against humanity, enjoy your small cages, I KNOW I WILL!

take your meds.

instead of spqr the nazi symbol

You need to check out rebbit, it would be a much better fit for you.