Not sweden yes, not germoney or bongstan, but Canada. They're the most cucked country on earth BY FAR...

Not sweden yes, not germoney or bongstan, but Canada. They're the most cucked country on earth BY FAR. There isn't any single party that seriously wants to restrict immigration, unlike sweden democrats, afd or ukip, and if there is one, they don't have any chance to make it into the parliament.

Their cuckservative party (which used to be called conservative progressive party, lmao) won't do shit to stop massive immigration. Scheer is just another neocon cuck.

And just look at this:
youtube.com/watch?v=eGgTV1yCUAM

not even the pm of Sweden would say that. Canacucks are happy with becoming a minority in their own nation. I truly hope that Quebec secedes from this liberal circlejerk of a country.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-germany-anthem/merkel-rejects-plea-to-make-national-anthem-gender-neutral-idUSKBN1GH26M?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KEK

bumperino

going for broke with his voter base, brave move

Cuck championship
1: Canada
2: Sweden
2: Germany
4: France
5: UK
6: Holland
7:Belgium
8:Norway
9: Australia

show flag

>tfw even germany rejected making their anthem gender neutral
reuters.com/article/us-germany-anthem/merkel-rejects-plea-to-make-national-anthem-gender-neutral-idUSKBN1GH26M?

Can you imagine if Hillary had won?
>trudeau and hillary taking turns beating the western spirit into submission
fuck that

I think I'd be in south america atm desu

>no 56%

1: Canada
2: Sweden
3: Germany
4: USA
5: UK
6: France
7: Belgium
8: Spain
9: Holland

UK is more cucked than France, Belgium is way more cucked than Netherlands.

Otherwise pretty accurate list

thats funny cause most francos are brown eye brown hair and heavily mixed with native blood, anyways yes canada is FUCKED HOLY SHIT WTF WTF WTF OMG WTF AM I GONNA DOO

Put France after the UK and it's spot-on.

Diversity is Canada strength.

Are you fucking kidding me? You was under martial law cos of your constant terror attacks for fuck sake. Not to mention that shitheap side of the border that you do fuck all about.

>You was
>cos

bongoloid education

None of our official journalistic networks refuse to engage white people on the basis of their whiteness, though.
You are way worse than us. Admit it, and it won't hurt as much.

t. 56%

He is correct though, Germany is one of five most cucked countries in the world

Australia has a decent immigration policy. Better than the US

With yours being no. 1

Thanks for pic, could use this whenever some Knuk is being a nigger.

the states in circle, and their territories. Iceland not cucked and excluded

note that in a more stringent definition - much more would be classified as cucked, but this is according to many things, primarily at how cucked the government is, and how cucked the people themselves.

Greenland is just depressed and cold

rope, just do it

Sweden actually isn't that bad. At least Ethnic Swedes make up 80 percent of their own country

Save me from the hell my life has become.

Are you that one polish guy again? Show your flag.

>showyourflagtism

>Iceland not cucked and excluded

Strange you would exclude Iceland, yet include Greenland. I get they're Danish clay, but c'mon. The Faroe Islands, too.

He's right, though. Memeflags were a mistake.

you DO realize this kike tool is just unabashedly lying right? his immigration minister was famous for doing this, just lying to the media about how much everyone wanted more immigration, he was constantly called out for it because it was transparently bullshit, and eventually he was replaced..... by a Somali refugee! this government is treasonous and wants Canadians to cease to be an identifiable group, they don't represent us.

Iceland is super cucked retard

and yet he's the pm of canada