Pizzagate is real. It's spread throughout the world, enveloping high ranking politicians...

Pizzagate is real. It's spread throughout the world, enveloping high ranking politicians. Evil people are in control of good public. Please help us, help you fight for truth, spread the word. Sign the petition. Thanks Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=limyIHxyQLU

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/629
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3672
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Case_of_Drąsius_Kedys
theguardian.com/world/feedarticle/10246431
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/lithuanian-police-arrest-39-in-child-custody-case-7762952.html
y2mate.com/
clipconverter.cc/
youtu.be/AGLMBfwsM2k
streamable.com/f24pp
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/protect-neringa-venckiene-political-persecution-and-extradition
streamable.com/pfn82
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump.

bump2

Hey. Yeah, it's real.

The elite, all of them, need to do disgusting things in order to come to power. It prevents them from turning on each other.
This is why Trump won't have Hillary or Bill go to jail. It is the reason Obama does not worry about his crimes.

If Trump brings them down, he goes down.

Bumperino, it's true. Posted in CNN thread.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/629
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/3672

bumping for the shorties

Please don't forget to sign. Our people did everything they could without a revolution. But it seems like the whole world is about to go to hell and the only way out is through fighting.

Not gonna lie.
This is one of the more interesting things I've seen today.
Bump.

watching that I thought what if all those Lithuanians had guns. What would faggy police do then? Fuck the pedos

Eyes wide shut was about pizzagate.
These Jews also do worse things.
See: Blood Libel

Put this one on the air CNN

Geeesus, fuckin hell...
Not certain, if I got everything on the dot, but sounded foooked up lad

Actually compared to Hillary, Obama or Bill, Trump doesn't really have any blood directly on his hands, sure he is a crook, but he isn't a pedo and doesn't take part in satanistic rituals, if that makes a difference.

I checked, there is article on wiki about Neringa Venckienė. Seems to be alive, no info about life after 2013
Darius case is real.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Case_of_Drąsius_Kedys
There are also other sources in lithuanian.

You are aware that Acosta stopped an investigation into the biggest spy ring/pedo trafficking scandal in US history....and that Trump and Epstein were being investigated as part of the same scandal for raping a 13 year old girl?
If Acosta had not given a plea deal to Epstein, Trump would be fucked right now?
Also, look into his dealings/relationship with Ghislaine Maxwell, the woman that recruited girls from Mar-o-Lago...including the woman that brought the Epstein case to light. She was 15 when she got recruited.

Trump has also been involved with other pedo/spy rings for the mossad:

R. Maxwell
Cohn

They are all the same, friendo

Pizzagate is real, but not in the way many people think. It's not about sacrifice or abuse, it's about grooming transplants for families of the elite. Comet was a speakeasy for these people. Nearly all of the board members who helped Comet get opened are tied to children hospitals and/or Donor Advocacy groups.

Why should the rich have to wait in the same donor line as the poor?

Venskiene bailed to some other country. It was unknown where she went to until now. They have her now and she's probably gonna be deported to Lithuania. Lithuanian pedophiles are doing everything to get their hands on her and take revenge for what she did. If she comes to this country she will die 100%.

That Lithuanian boy is very handsome.

Signed
Bump this shit
Send to your normie grandma

Are there any news articles on this?

>Trump and Epstein were being investigated as part of the same scandal for raping a 13 year old girl?
"Randy Andy" situation here mate!
HRH Prince Andrew for commoner

fucked up case , sadly our justice system is so corrupt that people theorize that internal national security was involved too

jesus fucking christ, this is horrifying

Andrew was BFF with Epstein...G. Maxwell's dad was a brit businessman, he was disgraced, died when he ...daughter went to USA...
Ghislaine Maxwell is the one that did all the recruiting.
Let us not even get into Savile and Charles...or Rolf Harris and Charles....

The elite is fucked up.

There was a reference to a guardian-published article on the wiki article. The reference and the article have both been removed now. Something's fishy.

[theguardian.com/world/feedarticle/10246431

Oy wey!

Mirror that hasn't (((disappeared)))
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/lithuanian-police-arrest-39-in-child-custody-case-7762952.html

Bye bye rato

When you start linking these fuckers....it is as if they are in the same club HAAHHAHA

Did you read about the investigation into Savile before he died, he apparently was a serial killer as well...O_O

Ask yourself this. You are a father whose daughter is with her mum. Three high ranking officials fuck your daughter and the mum is in on it for the money. You find out. You can't tell anyone because if you start digging you will probably die. Everyone is corrupt even the media. In America you guys have fox news we only have one sided media. SO you can't go to media with this story. You take the matters into your own hands and shoot your daughters fuckers and die a martyr. Then your sister starts fighting for your daughter who doesn't want to go back to her mother because she will be raped again. She fails because the evil roots are in too deep in the government. She runs to America. Your dead brothers daughter is with her mother after being taken by force by armored police men, probably still getting fucked by some high ranking officials. You are made to be the enemy of state for fighting for truth. You are found in America and about to be deported to die in an extremely corrupt country which minimum monthly wages are 400 euros.

BAD END.

D U B S of truth confirm

I' can't download this via my usual means, anyone have a download link. I want to save this before it gets shoah'd

Bump

nei jis sove nei ka ,jug kaimynai patvirtino kad prie stankunaites seses namu kedy supakavo kazkokie juodai apsirenge vyrai ir kazkur isveze.

zudikai buvo vsd arba fsb,kazkas is saugumo turintis galimybe sekti geolokacija ir pasiklausyti pokalbius.

kedys buvo pakistas ir nuzudytas

y2mate.com/

use this,always works
clipconverter.cc/

Tai kokia tavo teorija? Kedi uz nieka uzmuse valdzia? That's even more fucked up.

Thanks fellas, saved just in case

bump

You are retard, if you don't get it
>JEW's!

pajudino pedofilu klana, zmones kurie buvo kompromituoti saugumo , daug persipynusiu interesu , tai ir uzverte nes neatsisake ieskoti teisigumo .

Girdejau kad galejo but ir rusai isivele, huj paimios koki ten bizni usas suko .

Does not surprise me. Question is who controls it.

signed it.

no way the girl would be screaming like that if the foster mom was bad

I saw the video, it was on reddit too. Holy shit, EVERY country has to fight against this filth.

global pedophile elite that has compromised many politicians/businessman through out the world,this is just one case in thousands .

bumping for real news

kek nice shirt faggot

More proofs?

we need trump on this ,its similar case to usa where cia compromises politicians through kiddy didling .

>no proof
>no indictments
>debunked multiple times

>mfw "real"

Shouldnt you be KILLING YOURSELF Lithuaniabro?

hi

>162985789

i tell all my hoes rake it up

Kodel tau labiau rupi kaimynu "irodymai" nei mergaites, mirtinai isikibusios i savo mociute klyksmai ir noras but su ja realiai? As esu tikras kad kalti pedofilai katrie turi valdzia tiek Amerikoj, tiek Lietuvoj. Tie patys kontroles budai. Juk ir CZV kalejima turejom. Esam didesne marionete nei Izraelis. Nenustebciau jei USA padejo sufabrikuot sita istorija, kad cia isikisus valdzia ir t.t. Viskas elementaru. Visi keliai veda i USA ir Lietuvos valdzios pedofilu tinkla ir buvo daroma viskas kad sia istorija sustabdyt, o paskutine gija dabar bus deportuota i Lietuva ir uzkalta. Baisiausias dalykas, koks gali ivykt tai geru zmoniu stovejimas ir nieko nedarymas vykstant siaubingiems darbams.

we prefer the term "do the lithuanian". Thank you

Signed. that video was extremely fucked up and heartbreaking

Bump.. Remmmeber that EU head of Planned Parenthood with the pizzagate earrings? Whatever happened to her?

what proof?
-the judge who allegedly raped kid got bulled to cranium
-businessman who allegedly raped kid got drowned in small 2feet river when his four wheel motorcycle somehow rolled over into it
-wifes sister who allegedly founded clients got bullet to the cranium
-child who revealed rape allegations to the father ,got close to mental hospital for a week where she claims she doesnt remember anything that happened there after taking somekinda drugs
-father of allegedly raped daughter , becomes patsy(alegdly kills rapists),than vanishes for a months and reapears dead from choking on grass and vodka

tell me how this wasnt a conspiracy again,locals say internal security agency who blackmails politicians where evolved and made the father patsy.

signed bro

> Find body in Savilles garden
> Woman had been strangled
> What's that?
> Ring indentations on her neck that match with Jimmys?
Nah, sorry about the body on your garden Jim, the old bill will remove it, no investigation needed!

Look into Jimmys eyeball ring. It's a fake eye harvested from a young girl after her death because she refused to let him fuck her.

Why can't it be about both? Why would you dismiss the abuse and sacrifice aspect of it like that?
The story is like 5 years old, everything on it is in Lithuanian. Basically there was a guy related to mafia and his divorced wife was pimping out their kid to some high ranking officials. He *supposedly* killed one of them and went into hiding. There was a shitstorm and a lot of damage control in the media. Some time later the guy and one of the pedos, main guy in the case die in ridiculous circumstances. The pedo killer was found somewhere in the middle of nowhere, drunk, allegedly he choked on his own vomit, few months later the pedo drowns in a puddle. The killers' sister got some support from public and got into parliament but she didn't last long there. She fled due to reasons not well known to most public and now her reputation in normies' eyes is kind of ruined, the media did its job, there is no momentum anymore. This thing was pretty big back then but now it's dead, it's a lost case.

IF YOU DO NOT SIGN THIS PETITION YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE IN HER SLEEP TONIGHT. NO IMMENSITIES!

mastyk racionaliai , ar jis pats pasitrauktu is gyvenimo uzspringdamas zole ir degtyne?, jug ant kuno aiskiai mates smugio zymiu(matyt buvo tardomas) pasak venckienes .Kaip sakau irodymai veda prieto kad jis buvo pakistas saugumo , plius visi kaltinamieji gavo po dvi kulkas(kontroliniai suviai i galva)- profu zenklas.

This is not just common degenerate paedophiles Sup Forums. These people are a group that is several thousand years old, that practices all manner of mutilation and sexual bloodletting to gain favour with certain old daemons still present on this earth. The reason they persist is that humans live short lives and do not see far into history due to regular planetary extinctions. Start paying attention. Do not be satisfied with the modern legal moral explanations for these acts. Humanity used to be strong enough to fight back against this group, but we lost our patrons, we need to find an angel again.

No. It's not dead. Now is the most important time for the whole world to see what's going on.

Jesus christ

signed and bump

Tai gal ir nupiso ji saugumas. bet tikrai del to, kad jie patys dirba pedofilam.

I actually have tears in my eyes.

Ok boys, you know what to do. Save the video before it's taken down. And if it's taken down, reup everywhere you can. YouTube, DailyMotion, Vimeo, EVERYWHERE.

Also, never let this thread die. When you hit bump limit create a new thread. Keep doing so indefinitely.

Also do the same on any social medium online, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, whatever. Please share EVERYWHERE you can.

Any RELIABLE article's on this?

zole ir degtine cia jau po viso to buvo, ar nemaisai kazko?

Bump

pati istorija tokia aiski:
stankunaite gavo pastoviai pinigu advokatui is anoniminiu saltiniu.
liudininkai ir kaltinamieji visi mire ''nelaimingo atsitikimo aplinkybem''.
delfi 'piar'(damage control) kompanija pasiepianti aktivystus kaip 'violetinius'.

absurdas

Every time you think you've hit bottom.
A new bottom emerges from the depths.
youtu.be/AGLMBfwsM2k

probably not yet consider (((they))) OWN FUCKING EVERYTHING. They own your media. They own your social media. They own the fucking microarchitecture of every single fucking common computer and phone.

They own it all. There's your fucking reliable resource. Despicable, evil fucks own everything they own the entire fucking planet and they fuck children and god knows what else.

Theres your fucking "reliable" news source because when every fucking news outlet is owned by (((them))) you're not going to get anything they dont want you to see.

Do the fucking math genius.

tai zole ir degtine buvo tie 'vemalai', padare ant jo 'waterboard' stylium ir pamete salia kursiu mariu, dar gerai atbaladavo kad nieks neatpazintu ir jis liktu eliniu bomzu .

+ pensininkas zvejys mates kaip kazkokie vyrai ismete kedziaus kuna ,jis atsidure psyhuskei,va ka reiskia duoti paliudymus korumpuotai policijai.

We have one. Our lord and saviour Jesus Christ.

we the locals gave u summary on story here

JESUS!!!!
this guy was the goddamn devil!

I posted an Independent one.

Fake news

Tell me about it, the more I read and the more you fuckers give me links the more I want to revolt

that's probably a part of it but I think the biggest part is blackmail. Read the Franklin Scandal and Confessions of a DC Madam

signed and bumped

bump for fuck sakes guys

heres a bump too

Not to mention:
the epstein scandal

the maxwell scandal (including the link with G. Maxwell, the daughter and epstein)

All linked to mossad sex trafficking of children and spy rings to collect shit on US politicians, businessmen and celebrities.

No, he is weak, where is he ? He is not even affiliated with the white race, not one of our gods. And he is too young, there are much older stronger and more "good" spirits, but they were buried. They made us forget so well.

Part one numpty
streamable.com/f24pp

>no link in the thread to the petition
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/protect-neringa-venckiene-political-persecution-and-extradition

Kad jie Kedziu ir anuo atsikrate pabaigoj savaime aisku, klausimas kaip jie prie ankstesniu ivykiu prisidejo

Part two
streamable.com/pfn82

Ok boys here's an idea. How about we get this video sent to InfoWars / AJ somehow? Surely he'll do a show on it and maybe even give the kid an interview? It's worth a try no? How would one go about it though?

a.j. cant talk about pizzagate ,he already got silenced once legally.