If IQ matters so much...

If IQ matters so much, why don't we replace the low IQ white population with highly skilled workers from places like India and Nigeria.If you really think IQ is important then colour shouldn't matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgoat.com/uploads/2ddea18f00/72627.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IQ matters, but it isn't all that matters, bong. More than that, group IQ is more important than individual IQ. C'mon, you can think your way through this if you try.

group iq is 2018 doesnt mean shit. If they is an abundant of elite talent in 3rd world countries then of course I would want them here to improve the economy, rather than put up with waste of space natives.

They blatantly cheat on all tests, even their teachers don't give a single fuck. They even have answers delivered from out the windows. Look up India Cheating School.

Ethos trumps IQ. Always.
See also at Jews

>They is
Dude speak proper fucking English man, what the fuck is wrong with you

>imbrove dey eggonome
Gotta pay all that (((debt))) somehow, am I right?
If these immigrants had any salt, they would have a sense of obligation to their own nations and peoples, and if they were truly so exceptional, their countries wouldn't be absolute shitholes. What do I care though? Any man with any fire in his belly left Britain for the colonies, or died in her many wars a long time ago. You're the niggers of us. You're weak, small. Not even particularly intelligent generally. Ugly, holy fuck are the remnants ugly..

So, do what you like cocksucker. Nice use of the English language, by the way, laughing my arse off.

Character traits, population drift, falling back to the average etc. ... also I'm all for the sterilization of the bottom 10% of a generation of whites but why should we need to replace them with niggers? Ah right you are a nigger yourself. So KYS nigger.

High IQ blacks commit more crime than low IQ whites.

because then the country becomes third world hell hole. Just like india and Nigeria. The only nice parts of USA left are those parts that are majority white

Can we replace the low IQ blacks with indians?

That would be great, but IQ changes with what you're consuming, etc. So people is poverty are generally not going to have a high IQ.

Because the last time we took people out of Africa it didn't end well.

little annoyed your country is completely irrelevant today?

spend less time on Sup Forums and more time paying attention in english lessons

IQ matters, but IQ is potential intelligence. You could have a car that can go 500mph but only drive it at 30.
In other words, as long as your mcd has 85+ IQ you're fine. The oikos and culture is what matters to me the most.
If you have a dedicated working class with good values and a good education system the rest is like sailing on calm waters.

Because ethnic iq will revert back to the mean over time. An outlier may have high iq but his grand children will likely go back to average.

Need IQ-tests as part of immigration system because universities from those countries are all terrible, so can't base it off credentials.

>little annoyed your country is completely irrelevant today?
No, NZ is comfy as fuck minus the encroaching leftism. I am however mightily fucked off that utter fucking sodomites like yourself represent the Judas that sold out the greatest empire in the history of man.

Regression to the mean.

Because of regression to the mean. High IQ niggers still come from genetic populations with low average IQ's. This and because niggers tend to have negative social traits that are not clearly linked to IQ but are likely at least partially heritable. Why would a white population import smart niggers when the long term result will be having to deal with a bunch of not very smart niggers that will tend to behave like niggers?

High IQ nigger and pajeet. Seriously ? The one that have any sort of education have been on their way a long time ago.
inb4, education matter more than IQ, and a good deal of IQ is actually formed by going through school.

Also, fuck off, I am working with Burgers that are so dumb they can't into abstract concepts. First world my dick

Sauce for your bullshit?

found the illiterate pajeet.
You have to go back.

wasn't it rich blacks and poor whites?

The 3rd world could use that talent, go back nigger

>doesn't understand regression to the mean

We know that more crime takes place in affluent black neighborhoods than poor white neighborhoods. Yes, there is only a correlation between IQ and economic status, but its probably safe to say that affluent, high achieving niggers do in fact have higher IQ's on average than very poor whites.

>If IQ matters so much, why don't we replace the low IQ white population with highly skilled workers from places like India and Nigeria
Because IQ isn't the ONLY thing that matters. Identity matters. Also regression to the mean is a thing and IQ isn't the only difference between the races.

Dude, IQ isn't this fixed forever un-alterable thing like the white nationalist desperately want people to believe. By the time 2030 rolls around, we will be able to manipulate an individual's IQ thru embryo selection or gene manipulation. All group average IQs will be the same by 2040 and we will have AGIs driving majority of the economy, you can quote me on all this.

>but its probably safe to say that affluent, high achieving niggers do in fact have higher IQ's on average than very poor whites.

Actually, based on pre-2016 SAT scores (Which have a high correlation with IQ scores), poor whites outscore wealthy blacks.

Interesting. I guess it was not any more "safe to say" than your average upper middle class neighborhood is "safe".

Sauce plz.

Yeah, but that data was misleading. A much larger pool of wealthy blacks take the SAT whereas for poor whites, majority of the ppl who take them are the smart ones. In conclusion, if you think about it, if you're wealthy, you're most likely going to take the SAT regardless of how smart you are, however, for the poor, most of the time, only the smart ones take the SAT.

Idris Elba is a mediocre actor of the worst kind: a nigger.

Hollywood is filled with no talent niggers that get by on decent editors and overbearing soundtracks. Saw this nigger on Luther and couldn't believe that the pleb trash on Sup Forums would ever recommend that shit. Fucking garbage, fucking kikes in the media so obsessed with their pet.

SEE HOW WELL HE DID

OH HE'S A GOOD BOY

HE'S A GOOD, GOOD BOY

>muh IQ nationalism

i agree, it would be in your countries best interest to pick immigrants based on their capabilities in fields that are undersaturated.

Regression to the mean motherfucker. Two people with above average intelligencs (or any multifactorial inherited trait) will have, on average, children that are less intelligent, but still above the mean. The same goes for stupid parents giving birth to slightlt less stupid kids on average. But of course yiu are just saying this to "epically troll those nazis" so you wont accept this leason in highschool biology

I can ask you the same thing nigger.
If color is not important why shouldn't we get rid of all retarded africans in africa and import high IQ whites to build the real Wakanda?!?

>with highly skilled workers from places like India and Nigeria.

Literally what? There's no such thing as "highlt skilled workers from third world shitholes", all their top minds as in scientists already work with each from all over the world.

iq is just one of the explanations we have for the wackyness of niggers

Pajeets are slightly above niggers on IQ you fucking streetshitter.

Because the world isn't a stage and people are rooted to their homeland. You can't simply replace a part of the dumb populace whose families remained there for thousands of years with intelligent outsiders
Blacks do not belong in Europe as Europeans do not belong in Africa.

>regression to the mean
>cultural differences causing distrust of neighbors and a breakdown of civil society
>importing any labor increases the supply and suppresses wages for people already here
>importing anyone increases the demand for housing and increases the cost of real estate for those already here
Pick one.

What the fuck is your problem, Sargon?
No one wants niggers. No one likes them. It doesn't matter what IQ a nigger has. 50 or 150, no one cares.
IQ isn't some kind of be all end all beacon to center the world around. IQ is just a measurement we use to explain how there are differences between races. IQ is far more easier to understand that political inevitability, genetic predisposition to crime etc.
None of this shit matters.
What matters is that white countries shouldn't be flooded with non-whites, same way Japan shouldn't be flooded with whites and nigerians, or Africa shouldn't be flooded with Chinese.

What tremendously stupid comment

He's clearly an immigrant

This, first world countries already aggregate all the brains in those shitholes. Why do you think 3rd countries stay the way they are

Think about it, a bunch of low iq mongrels having 10 kids each will spawn an einsteen if you look hard enough, its just a matter of chance. We then take those high iq monrels and have them make us shit, keeping first world countries rich and prosperous while the 3rd world breed like rabbits to produce for us.

Wow OP it is almost like our values aren't unidimensional.

>muh economics at destiny

Yeah so pull the talented people from shitholes that would be the ones otherwise improving those shitholes and preventing them from becoming massively expensive humanitarian disasters.

Have you ever thought about the apparent consequences of draining third-world countries of their small pool of native elites?

Because culture matters more nigger

>highly skilled workers from places like India and Nigeria

But it begs the question..If Nigerians are so smart, why is Nigeria a shithole ? How come Nigeria isn't competing with Japan as the 3rd or 4rth economic power in the world ? they have a population of about 190 millions , Japan 127 million or so...

>Can we replace the low IQ blacks with indians?

Do you have any data to confirm your hypothesis that a significantly larger percentage of lower preforming poor Whites simply don't take the SAT compared to lower preforming wealthy Blacks?

90% of Sup Forums would get replaced

A non-trivial degree of the black propensity for criminality is genetic.

imgoat.com/uploads/2ddea18f00/72627.jpg

That is roughly 1 of 200 whites vs roughly 1 of 21 blacks. Notice how eerily similar that 9x higher rate is to the FBI crime rate for black homicide rate (which is 8x higher).

Hmm, just coincidence.

>We then take those high iq mongrels
Where are they?

The breed/race/subspecies is what matters, anti-white. Why don't we just keep races in their own territories, as is the natural order of the world, so that they don't cease to exist or have to live with racial strife because of other peoples?

High IQ Nigerians is statistical noise at best and is very likely just bullshit.

Regression to the mean.

IQ doesn't matter its a jewish invention. Blood and only blood matters.

Sad that everyone kept replying after your post. Sup Forums has digressed into a bunch of retards, I thought this reply would be the first.

Racial IQ regresses towards the mean within 2-3 generations, which means the grandchildren of a brilliant black person will likely have an IQ close to the black average, with the gap likely being due to family wealth. Likewise, the grandchildren of white trash will likely be close to the average white IQ, as their parents would likely bring them up in better conditions than their grandparents did to their parents.

I am sorry but IQ is fairly useful.

correct

Ethnicity is more important than the economy, but let's go with your argument and say it's the opposite. If I wanted to improve my economy why the hell would I invite a group of people who crashed theirs? There seems to be this idea in the neo-ideological movement from the 60s that ALL peoples learn from their mistakes(murder, voting patterns, etc). This is a blatant LIE for all races. Nobody learns anything after a certain point of their upbringing and you can cantradict these individuals assumptions with facts, which they will ignore because they don't FEEL right.

Where does race and ethnicity fit into the modern world? It has been shown through extensive studies made on immigrants that their political leanings adheer to authoritarianism for about 80%. Time spent in the country doesn't seem to be a factor. Black people voted notably for both Barack obama (99%)AND hillary clinton(92%), despite their lack of notable solutions that didn't infringe upon the ENTIRE AMERICAN POPULATIONS rights(2a, illegal taxes through o-care, etc). Indians(excluding the Sikhs) and Jews also voted against the decentralisation message of the republicans, since the minority will always seek refuge by the kings court. I am not so stupid that I will assume that this is because of some collective cognitive dissability that us honkeys lucked out of, but I will instead plead to your sense of reasoning by stating that these voting patterns are absolutely normal if you take inside-outside-group politics into account.

>But why would an outsider team up with the 1 authority which has the MOST power over the outgroups fate?
You just answered your own question. By flirting to the highest bidder their security is guaranteed. Had this been the end of it history would have been written in less blood and more ink.

There have been this strange strawman lately that identity politics is a new problem. This, the countless ethnic genocides throughout history tells, is ultimately false. (1/?)

Sure, lets take the best of the best from shitty third world countries so that they can't improve their own homeland with their cognitive abilities, that way when they find out their family are struggling to survive and get them shipped over it will be cool, because at least we tried to be diverse.

jews don’t have high IQs, that’s a myth perpetuated by jews. If jews really did have high IQs than that would call IQ into question. Don’t confuse manipulative cunning for intelligence. jews lack empathy especially toward non-jews. Even atheist jews believe they are special and entitled aka chosen. Nepotism, entitlement, psychopathic lack of empathy, professional bullshitting via pathological lying and rhetorical tricks like pilpul. That’s your jewish “genius”. jews are functionally retarded at social skills or anything that isn’t “book smart” so-to-speak. jews largely lack a so-called common sense too plus they have a persecution complex and are constantly worrying about stupid shit like dying on roller coasters.

Also, Ashkenazis are riddled with generic disorders and disease including mental illness. The reason I mention this is because IQ correlated with things like lacking disease. Diseased groups have lower IQs on average.

Regression to the mean
And
It's not only about iq anyway

Every case against every ganocide always brings up how hysteria grows due to economic troubles, disease, among other rationalizations. But do you really think the average joe is thinking
>Gee, wonder how this plague is going to affect my portfolio.
This is of course a straw man, but my point still stands: the rationalization of humanitys hysteria is LITTERED throughout historical discussions without coming to the conclusion that this hysteria only gets WORSE when there are local outgroups(I am refering to the ethnic genocide of the indonesian buddhists during the 19th century).

>So where do the outgroup-ingroup come into play again?
It's in the outgroups best interest to show some healthy paranoia when dealing with a host nation people(spartans yearly genocides, english in the indies, jews in spain/england/poland/muhammeds court, etc). Hence they will ALWAYS side with the faction that controls the army. Yes, the outgroups real foe is never the host-people, it's the army. Control the army(loans, other means), no fear. Don't control the army and you will always need to fear the threat of expulsion.

We have finally arrived at my conclusion: The reason why a borderless society wont prevail isn't because of a lack of economic interest or cultural enhancement. It's because the outgroup will only be safe as long as it controls where the nations army will focus on. And if you take into account how many immigrants/non-aboriginal members there are in your average european/indian/american/south american/fucking arabian court you'll see how effective and easily predictive this line of thinking IS.

tl;dr: fuck you nigger.