User-kun! You can't stay a NEET forever. Come with me, you need to work, I know you want to! After all...

user-kun! You can't stay a NEET forever. Come with me, you need to work, I know you want to! After all, work sets you free!

too late, we're unemployable

what is wrong with this man? when did it all go wrong for him?

B-but OP, I've done terrible things for money!

thats his wifes son tho.

dude was a huge nu-male

That guy makes a shit ton of money coding though.

B-but how do I explain not having any job experience at 23 years old during my interview?

so this.. is the power... of Sup Forums
Everything in moderation I suppose

When they ask, you go into FULL PANIC ATTACK MODE

Why should you explain? Just prove them you have skills and you will be hired. I got my first job at 29.

I'm seriously surprised he's not been arrested or institutionalized

I had one job interview for this chain of diners here and they asked me about it so I felt like it was the norm. What's weird is that it was just for the job of being a part time dishwasher and guy who takes out the trash. What's more fucked up is that she (the manager) was telling me about how three of their guys pretty much quit. One was MIA and wouldn't pick up his phone, the other got hired somewhere else, and the third just quit.
>"You're just not the person with the right experience or skill set that we're looking for, user."
I was dumbfounded.

If you are in the US I hope you have your drivers license at least. Most places will just look at you like you have a mental problem and just shoo you away after making fun of you.

If you're looking for that kind of job just tell them you have experience even if you don't, they won't check.

>finally got a job
>it's soul draining hard work that makes me even more depressed

YOU LIED

>he isn't a park ranger

What's it like? Do you talk to animals at night?

The worst feeling in the world, everyone says hard work makes you happy but it doesn't. You just feel tired, depressed, and have much less free time. Wageslaving is the biggest meme of all time

It's the choice between feeling worthless or feeling used up. Maybe freelancing or self employment might be the only other option.

I have a ten year employment gap and don't want to plunge toilets, clean floors or file paperwork for some schmuck who makes more money off of what I'll be doing for him than I will.

>not suggesting seppoku

Unless you're self employed, you'll always be making money for someone else. There's no way out of wageslavery user, but at least you won't be a mooch.

I'd rather be a mooch than a slave, though I kind of wish I could do something meaningful, I feel like most any job I could get without a huge hassle wouldn't be meaningful anyways and would just be draining.

fuck off

Work, user! And may your NEETness be cleansed by honest labour!

Ganbatte!

not everyone is mentally capable of contributing to society user, it's OK 4u to just bee urself

what happened so you haven't had a job yet?

I like how the skinhead guy doesn't even make the effort to hit the ball and just lets it bounce off the racket.

>mfw graduating from tech school at 33 with no experience in the field or driving license

My life choises are a continuity of fucking failure from 20 to now.

employment is for gays and losers

It began with anime and ended with waifu, you do the math.

Most jobs are worthless anyway, so it's a choice between feeling worthless and feeling worthless and used up.

I can be a NEET and use my health issues to claim NEETbux, check mate.

atleast you did something! good job user!

Why don't you guys just enlist in the military?
>easy money
>free healthcare
>bunch of other perks
Only downside I can think of is boring work.

>Only downside I can think of is boring work
I would consider dying to be a major downside.

getting treated like shit for 9 weeks, nah

That's two years in the future. Still plenty of time to just fuck my shit up senpai like I did with four colleges.

They won't take me back thanks to an endless supply of fresh conscripts and I'm too old for career military.

>fighting for isreal
No thanks shekelstein

Aren't the chances of doing any fighting or seeing any combat almost 0% these days?

>it'sOK4u2JUSTbee.urself

sod off I just escaped from a Colditz called the night shift!

There is also the fact that after you sign up they can just send you to something completely different than you signed up for. You could have signed up to be a jap translator and be sent to be infantry fodder.

>My life choises are a continuity of fucking failure from 20 to now.
At least you was not born in Ukraine...

You know the US is literally still fighting in afghanistan right now dont you?
If nukes weren't holding everyone back we would literally be in world war 3. I am scared for the day a 100% ibm defence is made and put to use.

I miss being a NEET.
/blog

Me too. I specially miss being able to sleep all the time I want and not have to wake up at 6 am for 4 hours at most of real work and 3 hours of trying to pass the time.

I had a friend who enlisted in the USMC for 0300 infantry and never once saw combat during his years in it. Told me that they heard gunshots in the distance but they never once saw or engaged any enemy whatsoever.
Overall it was just pure boredom for him with the exception being that he got to hang out with his other marine buddies the whole time.
Supposedly other men he talked to who were deployed in other areas never saw any action either.

Back on point though, he made a lot of money by living below his means in the barracks on base.

And I know someone who was walking next to a car in afgan, which had a bomb in it and exploded killing him. Anecdote data means nothing user, when you walk into a warzone you are at a much higher risk of dying, and what will you die for? Some fucking literal jew with more money/power than you can even dream of.

If gambling you life away for a few extra shekels is worth it for you I suggest just becoming a drug dealer, the money is much better.

how do I legally threaten companies into hiring me? being polite about it isn't working.
even fucking call centres, which even a monkey could do, have decided theyre too good to hire somebody who doesn't already have three years experience in a call centre

Park Rangers need experience

Apply at walmart or some shit. They'll take practically anybody.

Are you getting to the interviews and failing or not even getting to the interview?

you

go to community college
transfer to a university
get a degree that will find you a job
get a job
work
get a higher paying job

I'm asthmatic and got diagnosed with depression by a quack once.

It's not their fault monkeys are more talented than you.