How do we stop the niggerfication of our youth today?

How do we stop the niggerfication of our youth today?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SU8DQb4UJso
youtube.com/watch?v=rGaJyTiFuLg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's coming.

I’ve met shogun before, spent an evening driving about, smoke some shisha, see is there was a business opportunity available between us. There wasn’t, I realised I was out my depth even asking.

He was sound, genuinely funny guy, head screwed on, just lacked a bit of maturity IMO. That was then, since then we’ve not spoken but he is a decent guy, not a white nigger

I hope in our lifetime. I’m sick of seeing 13 year old boys and girls listening to that shit being brainwashed, appealing to their R Selection genes that were triggered under the hostile environment which is government schools.

teach ur kids to play an instrument britslime.

Him being sound isn’t enough. He made his mind up and he’s now and forever a wigger. Fuck him.
And the fact he’s fuckin awful.

If your white kid likes nigger music, take them to south side Chicago at 10 pm. and drop them off. Tell them to meet you a few miles away

You expect everyone to be a patrician?
It has always been like this and it will always will be.

the "niggerfication" of younger people is happening due to the fact that in a competitive capitalist society where everyone is out for themselves, one can only exhibit true masculinity through excess or doing whatever they please, there's no caring for one another with capitalism and these young boys can see that as they've grown up in low income households

black culture and rap music in general is very masculine and speaks to plenty of disillusioned young people, probably in particular those with missing fathers

perhaps change society so that people's parents stay together and raise their kids with proper values, create more jobs so people don't have to resort to crime, stop promoting materialism and drug culture, etc

no it isn't, have you left your house or spoken to any young people? you must be delusional to think they're going to be out on the streets sieg heilling with swazzy flags any time soon

By showing your kids or the younger shits actual good musics. Nigger rap is played the most everywhere because its uninspiring and soulless which is what the kikes want but once a kid gets hooked on good music he/she couldn't stand to be around nigger mumbo fumbo.

i wouldn't say it's niggerfication
everything is getting merged into one fucked up culture

*more holes per unit volume of cheese

I understand that. But the youth of today don’t like the freedoms capitalism, hence why In this video m.youtube.com/watch?v=SU8DQb4UJso they are demanding more and more stuff of the government and council, so when that dickhead Corybn runs again they’ll most likely vote for him. I was brought up in a rough part of England (Liverpool), I didn’t listen to degenerate rap music and plenty others didn’t. It’s deeper then taste in music, it’s genetics. R vs K selection.

So a niggerfiction then? Africa is one big melting pot. You bring third world people, you get third world problems.

He copying nig memes because he has to live among them and knows they may be retards but they are dangerous retards and its best to avoid confrontation with them

Same as most of the puny whites when they are confronted by coons that mature 3 - 4 years faster than they do.

Whites catch up and overtake them but for many its too late

Why didn’t just leave then? I mean he spent enough time writing shitty songs and complaining about his life, in that time we could of worked, got some money together and left.

youtube.com/watch?v=rGaJyTiFuLg

Anyone else like 6dogs?

Popularity I suppose, acts like a coon gets looked as ''hard'' like a coon easier than actually having to do something and less risky than dealing

Get rid of the TV.

Simple music for simple people.

Have you seen british kids rap it's hilarious.

Haven’t watched a television since I was 15 mate, I’m 23.

It's coming.

Look just take your kids to the states and drop them off in downtown Atlanta. I guarantee you they will be cured in a day.

Drop off all your kids there then knowing every last remaining white kid in America is niggerfied to fuck.

White kids in America need it too.

by gassing the kikes