Whites don't fight bac-

whites don't fight bac-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23UGpwVeNv8
hooktube.com/watch?v=0ONfWf80WD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Black user here.
I enjoyed this clip. I like that she stuck to her guns and kept whooping the girl's ass even as her shit tier friends tried to jump her. BASED

every time niggers fight...Pippi done good though

that is definitely a coalburner though, look at those nigger lover braids

youtube.com/watch?v=23UGpwVeNv8

these are the "Strong women" hollywood barbies talk about. warrior women.

Niggers never fight alone. This is why guns were made.

Why do chimps always gang up.

ORGY PORGY

The question is why don't whites.
Niggers are like chinks, hard to tell apart, they don't have the concept of individual that whites do.
We're a visual creature after all.

Why do people do this? I mean, its way more embarrassing for the person getting their ass beat, if their friends have to jump in to help.

0:18
In the wild I'd just hop behind and insert my dick in the two, lighting speed.

I wouldnt say glass jaw as much as I would say shitty ass reaction time.
She swing was there to provoke the hit.
But it was just that, a massive fucking swing.

Bwahahaha and of course the chimp minions have to jump in!

>wyte peepo can't fight
Easy for niggers to say when they'll never fight you 1 on 1. They always seem to have their tribe of coons hanging around with them for back up whenever they know they're about to get their asses beat.

oh no not the left

>The question is why don't whites.
Exactly.. If my buddies are trying to pull me off of some asshole and grabbing my arms I will go berserk on them as well.. Grab the other guys arms buddy and let me tee off some bombs.. who are you with for fuck sake. Once I decide the treat is over only then will I stop.

One should assist in a fight when and only when the person being assisted is trying to defend themselves against an aggressive attacker. If it's a fight for honor, you let it remain one on one. If your side is the aggressor, you should hold them back and attempt to break up the fight.

Naw famalam, braids are a white thing. She doesn't have corn-rows. Even look at Pippi Longstockings. They're also associated with the skinhead movement long ago

hooktube.com/watch?v=0ONfWf80WD0

Niggers are the most hated, and the biggest laughing-stock for a reason.

Blessed to be raised in the West with a better shot at life than anyone raised anywhere else, only to be pure human trash.

This. I wish whites would see every other white as a brother and not a stranger.

This is why slavs don't fit in around here, whenever a russian gets into a fight, he brings his friends with him. It is known.

this

Cornrows≠braids

>4 nigresses vs 1 white woman
>And she still swings and doesn't back down like a champ

Even after getting knocked out, that nigger went for the bike

Braids can be white too ...

>watching a woman act this way
How does it not make you sad to see this behavior? I'm glad she didn't get her ass kicked, but it's still gross.

I want to be friends with her so bad ;_;

Braids are white as fuck faggot

This is what they're trying to slide

cornrows are nigger shit, braids are white

Nice