Why the fuck did the fat fuck get the girl in the end?

Why the fuck did the fat fuck get the girl in the end?

Why wouldn't him? He's an intelligent, sympathetic guy.

to make fat consumers think they still have a chance

10. inch. dick.

>fat/shota/betas always get the girls
When do buff good looking men get a girl? I self insert as one.

It's called surrealism.

good one

He is a ton of fun
They explain it in the movie btw

>a ton

did he get her? I thought he was simply the least offensive man in the cast, as a result she didn't want to stab him with a knife. Does that count as winning though?

He's got a huge dick.

Chubby chaser. Loves feeling squished by fat. He has a big dick.

This was Kon's worst film

this

He was pretty cool and by the end of the whole thing he decided to stop being so autistic, also he have some nice cash, I mean, sounds like a keeper.

What the hell do you have against Gaben?

He's a nice guy?

A fat chance.

They sure put effort in making him disgusting.

In Japan, sumo have hot wives just FYI

this, japan writes their anime to appeal to their audience, and they put in all kinds of 'hint-hint' angles

like waifu characters who look at the screen instead of where they should be looking.

There's a difference between being a sumo wrestler and being a disgusting fat fuck.

I actually just watched this tonight. I was really surprised by it. It just seemed really sudden and random. It wasn't really foreshadowed or built up at all. I don't mind unlikely pairings at all, but they need to be built up over the course of the film.

He made cool video games

It's cultural values dissonance:
Westerners see a fat slob winning a smoking hot woman

Elevens see a stale frigid christmas cake winning a creative, loyal man who is a dedicated worker with high status within his company.

oh you.

Because he's Amuro Ray.

Japanese birthrate propaganda.

It wasn't a pairing, it was closer to brainwashing doujinshi hentai.

>Westerners see a fat slob winning a smoking hot woman
>Elevens see a stale frigid christmas cake winning a creative, loyal man who is a dedicated worker with high status within his company.
Interesting.

I thought nips hated fat people.

Charisma.

His wiener is as fat as he is. He's Ron Jeremy.

They do. But they like steady people more than they dislike fat people.

But muh satoshi kon is a true artiste

You're not wrong. Pretty sure that Western women see it the same way too with the exception that they hope he's an asshole on top of all of that..

Take off your tinfoil hats, Satoshi Kon wasn't pandering to fat weebs. He specifically made a career out of self-righteously lampooning otaku sensibilities. (Which is one of the reasons he's so boring, but nevertheless)

Do people actually believe this? A dick of a fat person is usually buried in their own body for the most part.

This.

He clearly follows the Japanese tradition of fat guys having giant dicks.