It would be extremely painful for reg

ozen's a big lass

Literally did nothing wrong.

>vagina bones

t.Prushka

>ozen's a big ass
fix'd For you.

What's wrong with her fucking voice

Tell me brps does she suffer more in the manga? I don't think I can handle it.

>her

>he values the lives of useless orphans more than research that could help solve the thing that will ultimately kill everyone who explores the abyss.

He created best Bun, so he is responsible for saving the manga and likely the increase in the anime popularity and sales

>>he values the lives of useless orphans more than research that could help solve the thing that will ultimately kill everyone who explores the abyss.

They were children, goddammit.

> Not conquering the abyss
> Dooming humanity to a completely predictable disaster with completely unknown effects

Children in a slump, destined to a life of misery, prostitution, crime, etc.
He gave them a chance at being useful to humanity, and gave them a life better than anything they've had before for a brief moment.

>Gave them a life better
If you mean being skinned alive and having your soul trapped in cartridges to suffer from curses, then no, it isn't better.

Drown in those ideals and die.

If he had created a perfect abyss body unaffected by the curse in Nanachi, why didn't he transfer himself to it?

I know right, I was expecting her to be voiced by Carly Simon and to sing youtube.com/watch?v=umvblNSqt2s for the ED.
This is an outrage.

Relinquish is the GOAT combat track and you all know it.

Nothing user, you just have shit taste. Not every girl voice has to be the one of a natural voice actress, especially not the one of a double hobo mutant that left humanity behind

Reg has the perfect body since he's not affected by the curse

I have to agree with this user.

The "life" they have now is an eternity of mindlessness and suffering. No amount of muh science can justify it.

Links his soul to whatever body it is put it on. It also absorbs the consciousness of all the bodies it is used on. His unwavering pursuit for scientific knowledge always shines through though.

>an eternity of mindlessness and suffering
Only Mitty was immortal.

To think people were worried they would screw the episode up.

>Eternity
Only Mitty was immortal.

>be Bondrewd daddy
>excited with kids, decide to have some fun and give them some air tosses and grab them again
>kid hemmorhages in his arms

he really "loves" the kids too though

I really really don't get what is up with Prushka when her origin is revealed, why is she a bald retard? Where did they find her? What had just happened to her? How did she manage to get better?

POOR animation

you should read instead of just looking at the pictures.

This show is a comedy right? Or are they unironcally turning kids into furrys?

Like i busted a gut watching this garbage just knowing some fags actually take it seriously.

Mitty is the sex goddess the pedo's have been looking for
12 years old, body like 15, likely will get better...

do we have more sexy Mitties?

Hi Dr. Mengele, I thought you were burning in hell?

> will get better

Son of a praying hand
Curse
Science

That raises a question. Would Zoaholic have worked on Reg? He's not human but clearly has a mind and Bondrewd says several times that he wants Reg's body.

Tomorrow >= New World >= Pathway > Hanezeve Caradhina >Forest of the Abyss >= The First Layer > everything else

Reg already has a bunch of souls inside him

when they said daughter of a praying hand- I assumed that was just a metaphor and that all the kids they brought down were sons and daughters of the praying hand. they also mention a damaged carriage but I don't get how she'd get cursed unless the team carrying it all died or something and she wandered uphill

little girls don't have tits that big

I took that part to be more like memories and strong emotions rather than outright actual souls.

>when New World starts playing
Shit hit me harder than the elevator scene, honestly. The idea of Nanachi doing all that on her own, struggling to survive on her own and find a way to save Mitty, experimenting on cave raiders, trying to not get killed and living with a constant fear of leaving Mitty alone to suffer for eternity if she failed; that song captured that misery perfectly.

If Reg had just refused to use the incinerator and just left, I wonder what Nanachi would have done. She was at the end of her rope.

I think that reg is special, in the sense of being a human and at the same time not being one, but also by the fact that he might as well have the soul of other people inside him.

Maybe Faputa's Reg isn't him, but one of the souls inside him.

Imagine if Dora the Explorer gradually got more and more mature and then straight went full Berserk Eclipse tier grim-dark. That's Made in Abyss.

>This show is a comedy right?

What's up with the manga's pace? I started reading it two days ago and I get the feeling shit is happening way too quickly.

> Special relic allows souls to be transferred into new vessels
> Huge list of side effects
But it means I can finally be a little girl, right?

I have bad news

It's very funy yes.

None of your sentences seem to relate to each other.

It is a comedy, though. You're supposed to laugh at the funny bunny.

Yup.

The manga is dedicate for her and Reg suffering.
More mental suffering for nanachi and more physical suffering for reg and riko.

There is a good dose of suffering and happiness so far

I want my DNA to go in there for experimental purposes

Fuck

what if bondrewd used it on prushka and was just pretending to be a little girl

The side effects only happen if you split your soul too much I think

Could be, I suppose. Considering she was stabbing his navel, sniffing his erection and all that, I think the whole "her Reg" thing was more of a physical thing.

Doubt it, it also was emotional too, as seen in the last panel here with her crying.

She was a daughter of one of the praying hands who died, presumably in an accident while carrying one of the children's lifts down to Idolfront.
She barely survived the accident and was then raised by Papa and his posse.
Later, when she was old enough to explore the base on her own, she almost killed herself climbing some stairs, which she also survived but gave her that weird hair shit that Ozen has.

They'll die after a while, starving in the dark. Unless they get fed.

Actually we see red lights that are before Mitty's and most of them are still on. So I guess most of the rugs are still alive.

Nnaa~ what did he mean by this?

Bondrewd's arc has some really frantic pacing, its kinda nuts.

> being fat in the abyss
Corpse_weeper_dancing.gif

How can he see in that mask there are no eyeholes?

The entire Made In Abyss entourage consists of people that are supposedly made in the Abyss.
Riko was stillborn in the Abyss.
Reg is presumably a treasure that originates from the Abyss
Nanachi got her current form created in the Abyss.
Any more examples?

Yeah, I just started and I was expecting them to fuck around a bit in the Idofront before shit went down like they did with Ozen but by the time I was aware of it I was watching tortured shotas and the main cast fighting Bonerdude.

>Links his soul to whatever body it is put it on. It also absorbs the consciousness of all the bodies it is used on. His unwavering pursuit for scientific knowledge always shines through though.
No it doesn't. All of the soul splitting consciousness stuff is handled by a completely different artifact.

I'm not sure how to feel, mostly erect

What's wrong with him

I mean to be fair I wouldn't want to hang out there either. But we at least got the cute panel of Nanachi running on all fours.

Prushka,Maruruk
Basically all the kids
Bondrewd if you consider his current form

Reg is a human made into a treasure.

He was cursed and blessed by the abyss

White whistles (the whistle itself), Prushka, Bondrewd, Faputa.

Let's talk about the elephant in the room

> Made in Abyss
> Everything is made in an abyss

>Filename
heh

Tsukushi is just a man of culture.

Nice.

I'd put In the Blind in there somewhere, but yeah pretty much this.

I'm going to PET this bun EVERYDAY until you like it and you CAN'T stop me!

I was listening to "Tomorrow" just now and near the end I got flashbacks of Nanachi turning off the lights in Mittyhouse and giving it one last glance before Riko beckons her to come with them. Brings me to tears.

You busted a gut? I busted a nut

I think this show fucked me up. I was just listening to the OST while cooking, the track "The First Layer" plays, next thing I know I'm crying into my omelette mix.

Oh no...

>smell of the sun

what did he mean by this? really, how do you define the "smell o the sun" a type of flower? fruit? a perfume?

they don't
she is a taiwanese painting generated anomaly

Mark just fell in. He lives there but wasn't born there.

Let me explain, he means the smell of fur or clothes dried in the sun, its something kemonofags usually say.

Check Trump manga called The Valbadorisians

exhentai.org/g/1078568/0c805038cd/

Different seasons definitely smell different if you have experienced them all. It's probably going to vary from region to region, but there are definitely "sunny summer day" scents that I've come to associate with warmth. What the scents are specifically is hard to pinpoint though.

Well we did get like 3 seconds of cute hops in the anime

here I drew it just for you

>feeling super emotional watching the Mitty death scene
>WAIT
>Nanachi hops over to Mitty
>immediately feel a sense of attraction that completely ruins the mood
Please tell me that I'm not the only one. She fucking hops like a bunny, that's just too adorable.

he's just a huge pedo.

so, which chapter is the ending of episode 13? i wanna jump from anime-ep-13 into the appropriate chapter.

arigato-ya!