Take a look at this happy horseshit. Bumble is actively trying to ban gun pictures on their users profiles...

Take a look at this happy horseshit. Bumble is actively trying to ban gun pictures on their users profiles. They're asking all other users to report anyone with a gun picture.

Pic related it was the first thing that I saw when I opened up Bumble today. At least one of my pictures has a gun in them.

have you tried not using that degenerate garbage, and going out and finding a proper girl instead?

what the fuck is bumble

I have a fiance the only reason I'm on Bumble is to make fun of women in their late thirties desperately trying to find a man to get them pregnant. It's a Wonderful pass time at work I highly recommended it.

It's like Tinder but way more cucky.

>tfw no desperate meth head sour milk gf

>Bumble
literally wat?

>Bumble
Literally whay?

Was funnier before he blew his load too early. Should've made her look ridiculous a little longer before dropping the bombs.

Post more, I loved it

Looks like a site for trannies to hookup. Looks more like a Marvin than a Mary.

Bumble? Tinder for morbidly obese Amerifats? The fuck is that shit

That's all american dating apps, bucko

Whatever you think about bumble isnt important. Its an app asking people to Report each other. Its fucked up.

Obviously, a Jewish style advertising attempt to get gun owners to sign up for whatever the fuck a bubmble is....