Let's say HYPOTHETICALLY you gained access to a twitter account belonging to a very famous politician

Let's say HYPOTHETICALLY you gained access to a twitter account belonging to a very famous politician.

If you could post just one single tweet to their +21 million HYPOTHETICAL followers, what would it be?
Any redpill or truth at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fucking kikes

The jews are behind every evil in the world. Look it up.

Post the images showing all the kikes in major American news outlets.

john podesta child torture video with him tagged in the tweet

Im gay

FREE PALESTINE

DEATH TO ISRAEL

"I have reconsidered my position on our president Trump, the democrats turn is over, send your support to Donald and the right wing, it is time to embrace our white heritage and not let it die out!"

Twitter isn't like an open mic. There is nothing you could tell them to redpill them or otherwise speak the truth to them because the moment it happened, the media story comes out about how their account was hacked and somebody posted bullshit.
Look at what they did with the DNC e-mails and Podesta e-mails, which were full of Truth bombs.

I would post JLaw’s nice little butthole for all to see.

Im the richest bitch you live in a ditch
hawt zouss

Doing what Bernie Sanders did?

Say this===

Did you know that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11? And I have proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

Hillary Clinton "I'm one of the biggest criminals and liars in America. My followers are idiots for still supporting me"

>"I killed Seth Rich"
Boom, done, end of story, end of a saga, finale, closure, happy ending, etc.

Like this.

holohoax redpills

Filthy eu meme has something right for once. All it take is an admission of guilt.

GTKRWN

I, officially, urge President Trump to annex Canada and hang that faggot of Trudeau

this

These or pizzagate redpills

Asuka best girl.

IOTBW

You don't know how bad things really are.
And you never will.

this. itd be far better to save it until some bombshell like wikileaks showing seth rich was murdered comes out

Commie doesn’t get to play. You already have their social media.

Open borders for Israel

#WhiteGenocide

>"9/11 was an inside job"

Every time.

“Hitler did nothing wrong”

pls be my ai gf

To know what has been happening with the world visit 100777.com/nwo/barbarians the text is called new order of barbarians, look at other sites if the site is slow

Under 140 chars (not counting spaces)

If I had Hillary's, I'd just post about how my pussy itches. Something dumb like that

something about jews

Wayne you pederast! Someday justice will be served!

PDF and Amazon link for Culture of Critique then give the politician a quote as though they've endorsed the book themselves, like:

"Painstakingly researched and well written: Culture of Critique is the authoritative tome on the threats America faces today. A must read for all Americans."

What is good about this link is that the text say so much, the shills wont do anything about it. The shills dont know everything and are able to do the job because of that, there are some stuff even some wont do for the money and even if they hire psichopaths a psychoipath will stop doing the job if it hurt themselfs.

So no one will be able to remove the text other than hillary, if a shill try to read it they will think "I am out"
If deep learning programmer that is trying to develop shill ai read it, he will stop doing the coding the thing.

The thing is explained with so much detail you and so much stuff is explained that you can't escape from it

"I endorse Jordan B Peterson. He's a great intellectual and you should view his lectures on YouTube."

The pic with all jews in upper level management of CNN, NBC, etc

yes this one exactly.

She will never be president, and she will die of old age soon enough. Why risk prison and/or a hefty fine? Dank meme?

The jew has dirt on me. I'm so Sorry, But they made me do all the evil shit.

>deflecting her failures and moral corruption on the jews
ha, never knew Clinton was right-wing

>"The time of the White Man is over. It is time to crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women!"

Call Chelsea a huge ungrateful skank

Better yet
“Soros, we are losing dm me pls”

As much as I hate Trump, I'm just glad a nigger's not president anymore.

pls this

Traps are gay

"Invest in bitcoin"

Upload a deepfake of them getting hammered in the ass

#sethrich

covfefe

>Any redpill or truth at all.
Do you faggots literally imagine that people are going about their day normally when suddenly something you write blows their mind and makes them drop their coffee cup?

It's ok to be white

I'd just tweet what she's really thinking without her spin. I'd mostly stick to breaking laws and getting away with it + my hatred of the pissant American public... especially white guys and their wives that turned on their fellow woman.

"I am calling all my voters for an immediate armed revolution against the racist Trump regime."

Then I'd just sit back and watch the leftist problem solve itself

"I killed Seth Rich"

Checked, it must be done now.

Bill Clinton is a Rapist
Infowars.com

No, "who killed seth rich"
It won't be immediately dismissed as a troll, and some libs will google it

Post a screenshot of "preventable deaths in American" Wikipedia page, and ask why we are focusing on guns when alcohol kills three times as many people. #prohibitionnow

WE

Nukes in 30 minutes

This would be fucking perfect

I sacrifice chicken(young girls) to Moloch in my backyard

I'm a ringleader is a global human traffic group

Almost everything you see on TV is fake. You are living in an actor based reality. My real name/identity isn't even Hillary Clinton

You post black crime stats

This picture OP

Also "I killed Seth Rich" for lulz

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg please tell me this is happening....!!!!!

When we got access to Podesta's twitter, we just posted some stupid shit.

You'd say the most pro-white genocide pro-BLM plausible thing you can think of.

>cheering from the leftshits, mass redpilling of whites

sorry I was just hacked, I didn't really say that

>savage condemnation from leftshits
>more redpilling of whites

came here for this

HOLY FUCK WILL THE OP MADMAN DELIVER GUISE ?!

Deny the holocaust

the whatocaust?

>what would it be?

There's only one thing to say.

I killed Vince Foster and theres nothing you can do about it

I killed Seth Rich

>Neil degrasse Tyson
>tweet: niggers have lower average iq than whites. It's science. Trust me.

Definitely "I had Seth Rich killed" with any infographic evidence that's out there.
Anything to expose the Luciferian Pizzagate cult she and her friends are involved with.

Can you imagine this?

If they keep it up the leftists will go mad, causing mass redpilling.

If they take it down then the news will be forced to report on the removal of a "hateful" statement, leading to mass redpilling.

Transdimensional outer-space backgammon.

Is the cumshot pic that of jlaw? I'm face blind

PASS THE BIKES. RACE FAR NOW.

>reifags btfo

I guess nothing will happen... Typical day in /POLand

Announce her death

I killed seth rich

I like this. It would seem legit and people would probably go out and buy CoC

"I did it..... I killed them all...." Do it

Probably upload gore.

Bump

this

"Any got a pizza related map? Trying to find it"

double bump

Tits for Moloch! #cheesepizza #arkancide

>Jews aren't white.

You should send out a PSA with this image to trigger feminists and cause an MSM meltdown

heil hitler